My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Which HRM did you have? Hmm whats the Fitbit do?

Hmm just looked it up, looks cool but i want to be able to use it while swimming, looks like I can't with that.

Hi peri maybe you have hit a plateau in ur weight loss which is very frustrating try doing something diffrent that might give the weight a bit of a shove hope your headache get better

yeah i was reading about it, looks ok for general walking and stuff but doesnt pick up work outs cos it has no way of picking up your actual heart rate. I was looking at the FT4, i'm tied between that one and the FT7.

i have a fitbit, i love it as i walk to work and back (50mins each way) and im constantly on my feet. When i go to the gym i take it off and just calculate the calories i am burning. If i didn't walk much id def get a heart rate monitor. Do you wear it all the time or just when working out?? xx

gonna pick mine up tomo so will find out then!! I shall review it :D

So i'm down half a pound, yay.. fast day obvs helped!!

Today is EE

B: Weetabix with milk and sugar (hea heb 1 syn)
L: Orzo cooked with peas, peppers, tomatos, cabbage, red onions, aubergines, ham topped with some carbonara sauce (9.5 syns for the whole pot) only having a third of the amount i made so around (4 syns) + banana
D: Quorn Escalope (6 syns - i think?) with steamed veg and SW chips and maybe an egg!!

Total syns: 11
No gym today as i need to go to the beauticians!

First time i have made orzo, and it is sooooo yummy!! Should have put some bacon in there! Yum!

Yes, I demand a review. Will probably end up ordering a heart rate monitor later though :p

£53 for the ft4 on amazon, ft7 is £64. Still trying to decide which to get :p

Haha, is it the flex you ordered? Its not released til Monday is it?

Id get the cheaper one tbh .. went alll the way to the post office to get my fitbit.. got ther and turns out it wasnt my fitbit it was some air freshener i ordered. Fail. Plus it stinks lol
On a better note scale is showing a 4lb loss since weds!! Crazy!! Hope i dont mess it up this bank hol

haha sorry but this made me chuckle.. 40 for a fitbit wow thats good.. I went to take it off my bra and it wasnt there... luckily I found it amongst my top otherwise I would have cried haha
also had this delivered today its a water bottle which gives you a hydration goal and tells you how much you drinking through the day and average per hour and things.. im obsessed hehe xx

ForumRunner_20130525_133620.png

I went for the FT7 :p

treetrunk thats pretty damn awesome!!!! I want one! lol...

Back to work today! boo.. fast day for me. Weekend sees me up 3lbs so from last weeks WI im only down 1lb, which is better than nothing. Hoping to see more tomorrow at WI seeing as i hit a low of 12st3.8lbs on Saturday!!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend! I went on a boat! Was soooo much fun!

Back