My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Yer prob rite hun but I kno wat I'm like n if I ease up 2 much I'l spiral outa control! lol! I ave been avin more "treats" lately but as of 2moro I'm def gona try 2 stick 2 plan as much as poss - wish me luck! lol!

good luck hun you'll be fine! Just keep your eye on the main goal, which is something i completely lost the plot on yday. Was meant to be a fast day yesterday but after seeing that gain i completely lost it and indulged in everything in sight, stupid me right before WI! And as expected I have seen a gain today altho its not a 3.5lb gain, it is a 2lb gain which im gutted about!

Changing fast day to today instead now to see some of that down, and on plan tomorrow and friday as well as gym on both days. Im eating out again on Saturday and Sunday so I need to try and stay good over the week just to counteract it.

If I can maintain between 12st2lb - 12st 5lb before August I will be ok with that as I know this month is a crazy one on the weekends.

Back on it today and i will get that down before the weekend!!!

Today im having banana 2 plums and prawn biriyani with salad for dinner..

Ergh.. flopped yday aswell.. did so well on my fast day up until i got home, then i veggied out on oreo cookies, half a croissant, slices of cheese.

I don't know whats wrong with my frame of mind this week especially wen I did so well last week! I need to get my head together and maybe a slap from someone else!!

Back on the band wagon AGAIN today!

B: branflakes with milk (hea heb) + cup of tea (2 syns)
S: Banana
L: Subway chicken teriyaki salad bowl (4 syns)
D: 2 quorn burgers, egg and steamed veggies

Gym: 45 mins cardio, 20 mins hula hoop, 10 mins strength training

*slap*

Yay, and now i am not off home, but to manchester and a gig lol

Haha rephase to no food ;)

1 day at a time is the only way hun.
I was doin really well 2day until stopping by the chippy after r antenatal class - I had a very naughty but very tasty portion of chips n curry sauce! I kno I shudn't ave n I feel dead guilty 4 avin them but they were fab at the time! Lol!

Lol! mmmm fish and chips! not had that in a while... and according to slimming world a small portion of chips is around 7 syns? mind you I also think curry sauce is around 6-7 too so that would be your 15 syns! lol.. ur almost at your popping point, dont worry too much about giving into cravings! just as long as you stay on plan 80% of the time ;)

100% day see's me down to 12st 4lbs, yippee! only 0.5lbs up from my lowest! I can deal with that.. Hoping for another 100% day today!

Doing a green day today!

B: weetabi with sugar (2 syns hea heb) + tea with 2 sugars (2 syns)
S: banana
L: Syn free daal with wholemeal toast (heb)
D: Not entirely sure what im doing for dinner yet, but im considering some veggie pasta with spicy cheese (hea)

Gym again today for an hour!

I know im going out with a friend tomorrow and the bbq on sunday so defo need to stay on plan today and make the most out of the gym!

Top of the morninnnnnnnnnn to ya! Yes it is Monday and Yes it is my DAMN birthday on WEDNESDAY which means no im probably not gonna scratch 11's by my birthday which sucks but im not going to let that put me off.

No I was not on plan on the weekend but thankfully im still at 12st 4lbs which is where I was on Friday! Happy days. Today im on plan and tomorrow is my fast day and I have gym booked in tonight, so i'm hoping to see that down by another lb or 2 by WI!

Heres what today looks like:

B: Weetabix (hea + heb + 1 syn) + tea (2 syns)
S: Banana
L: Left over bbq kebeb with salad and light mayo (2 syns)
D: Dunno yet.. will update this later :)

Gym: 1 hour

I've seen a lot of people having graze boxes, might try them eventually

oooo. Might order one at lunch.

LOL.. hamster food. Not quite. You should try it :)

Today i weighed in at the same as yesterday. Hopefully ill see some downwards movement by tomorrows WI to rid myself of the 2lb gain i had last week!

Fast day today. Some reason I seem to just be in a natural rhythm of these even though i said i was only going to do one fast week a month! Mind you im going out for dinner on Friday and lunch on Saturday and dinner on Saturday and a night out on Saturday, so maybe a couple of extra fast days will help me out!

Today im indulging in a banana a nectarine and some plum followed by some indian dish tonight, not sure what just yet, will find out when i get home!

only a week left until i begin my month fast. kind of nervous kind of excited. will be interesting to see how it effects my WL, providing i stick to fruit and nuts during the day, hopefully my calories wont drop too low

PS ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW

Back