My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

wooo well done and happy birthday :)

Thanks everyone for the wishes!! Sorry didnt get a chance to update you all on my food yesterday, which might I add was VERY BAD!!!

Here goes:

B: Weetabix
S: Croissant and Cafe Latte from Starbucks
L: Calamari with Aioli, 2 slices of cheesy garlic bread followed by spagetti carbonara
S: Popcorn at the cinema + Rasberry Ice Blast
D: Sausage Roll + 2 Millies Cookies

So probably well over 2000 calories! up 1lb today which isnt as bad as I was expecting.

Today is a bit of a neither here nor there day, im on the move today and I dont have any money with me and mom has just shoved food in my bad so thats what ill have to feast on today i guess

I am going to the gym tonight though so hopefully that will help!

Today in my bag i have: 2xplums 1xbanana 1xcrunchiebar 1xsmokeybaconcrisps and a cup of tea and a bottle of water. Not planning on eating anything else as it is techically meant to be a fast day so we will see what tomorrow brings (probs more food as im going out for dinner!)

OMG SUCH A CRAZY WEEKEND AND I FEEL LIKE SUCH A HEFFER!!!

So glad bday celebrations are over and now i can get down to focusing on my WL properly again!

I know I have gained this week due to this weekend plus its star week and i am hugely bloated this week and I am retaining a lot of water as my hands and feet swell a little! joy :( but my fast month starts from Saturday, so i want to be 100% on plan this week - no excuses as I have 0 outings planned!
Gym Monday Weds and Fri, fast days Tues maybe not Thursday but we will see after Weds WI!

Today first day back on plan properly!

B: Weetabix with sugar + cup of tea (hea heb and 3 syns for sugar)
L: Chicken Teriyaki Subway salad (3 syns)
D: 2 quorn burgers (2 syns) + Steamed veggies and smash
S: 2xnectarines, 1xbanana

Gym: 40 mins (no weights as legs are still in pain from Fridays workout)

Morning all! Have been a bit ill recently so was unable to log in yday. Gained 3.5lbs but i dont mind this as Im still pretty swollen from my period and still quite heavy, plus the weekend and yday probably contributed to it as today is the start of my month fast, so we had a big blow out yday. it will be interesting to see what happens to my body in the next month.. Altho i wont be posting much about my food i will try and update you all on how im getting on.
Starting my fast with nuts and spiced tea. Plently of fruit planned for the day. I have a banana, 2 nectarines, some yellow plums, grapes and strawberrys. Dinner will be quorn lasagne

Day 2 of my fast. Down 2lbs today! lol, Mind you I have also just about finished my period, so much of the water gain and swelling has gone. Yesterday despite fasting, I managed to consume just over 1200, which is good news for me as it means im not going to be subjecting my body to starvation mode during this month! 1.5 more pounds and I will be down to last weeks WI.
Yesterday wasn't that hard for me, I ensured that i consumed nuts and fruit regularly and when I got home I had a decent portion of lasagne made with whole wheat lasagne sheets and quorn with a few sneeky pieces of garlic bread. Today I have some indian sweets with me. I have a pendu which is basically a small round ball made from milk powder sugar and ghee (i think), some kaju katri which is a sweet made from ground peanuts and a fruit jelly sweet which is just nuts and fruits dried in a wierd jelly thing, i have no idea what its made out of, but it is all what we call Farha which means we are able to consume it during out fasts. I also have with me a banana, a sharon fruit, pear and some strawberries and along with this ill keep topping up on tea and I should be fine.

No gym this week, just letting my body settle into the fasts, and then I may consider going to the gym on Monday for half an hour of light cardio and weights. Definatley do not want to lose the muscle definition I have started seeing over the last month, especially my arms (still have bingo wings but can see a few cuts in my arms which is such a boost!)

Anyways enough jibber jabber. Need to get on with some work.

Not sure what I will be having for dinner tonight but will update you all tomorrow :)

Day 3 of my fast. Down 3lbs now. My estimations are that I will drop between 10-14lbs but I also figure I will gain at the very least 50% of that back when I start eating properly again. I am going to try and ease myself on it and go back to 5:2 for a while after my fast, maybe even 4:3 on the first week and then down to 5:2, spent a lot of time reading about the Eat Stop Eat diet which is practically the same as 5:2 but including strength training in it, and its extremely convincing. tbh, i did become a little lazy with it after a while.

Anyways we will see how it goes.

Yday for dins i had aubergine curry with cauliflower curry and rice with 2 chapattis! yum!

Today during the day as usual just fruits and nuts, followed by spicy bean burger and chips for dinner tonight.

Easy to fast whilst at work.. not looking forward to the weekend though!

Day 4 and i am now currently 12st1.4lbs which is down 4.5lbs from weds. Funny thing is im still clocking up between 1200-1400 cals which makes me question whether its the time of day im eating? As iv been researching still sounds a lot like the warrior diet so im going to read up a bit more about it :)
Weekend so dinner is homemade veggie pizzas... jus need to make sure i dont accidently lick my fingers while prepping them!!!

Morning all!!

Fasting has been going well.. today is my 7th day so technically 1/4 of the way in.. Have been weighing in at 12st1.4lbs all weekend, and just my luck i decide to go to the gym yday and today im up to 12st2.8lbs! Grrr!! Tomorrow is weigh in and I either want to be back to where I was 2 weeks ago which is 12st2.5lbs or less..
Yesterday was a special puja day where we pray on the stove, which means today is the day we are not allowed to cook anything in our house or warm anything up in our house. Usually this time of year we spend the day before slogging away making 2 days worth of food, but this year family have decided to sod the cooking and just order a pizza and some pau bhaji (bread with potato and veg curry - kinda like a veggie sloppy joe!) so knowing that im going to be eating all this tonight, im doing a full fast until then which means nil by mouth apart from water and tea (to reduce the headaches)

This should be fun!

Hope everyone is well and will update tomorrow

Afternoon! Full week of fasting done! Another 3 to go! Appetite has radically reduced! Today my weight is saying 12st2.5lbs which means a 3.5lbs loss however im going to weigh myself again this evening and will update my SW according to what it says then!

Today i have so far consumed a flask of indian tea, some blueberries, grapes a banana and a pear. Dinner tonight i believe is veggie enchiladas! yum!

Officially Weighed in last night at 12st2lbs which is a 4lb loss! Not bad but only really 0.5lbs lighter then i was 2 weeks ago! At least it got rid of the period gain i got last week. This week we shall see what happens. I do think my body is getting accustomed to not eating much food as I barely get hungry during the day and im starving in the evening.
I also think my body is starting to hold on to my fat a bit more as im really not eating a lot and I would have thought the weight would continue to drop however last few days it has fluctuated around the same figure.
At the very least my overall aim is to get into the 11's by the end of the month, big goal is to get to 11st6lbs which would leave me a stone away from target.
I am also starting to think about the reprocusions of when I start eating again therefore (i think iv already said this! lol) after fasting i will continue to fast for 4 days of the week and slowly reduce it back to 5:2 so its not a huge food shock to the system. No doubt i'll still gain, but im trying to limit how much!

Anyways today is a day called nonam which means for dinner we have fresh mung beans (not the dried sort, but the one with the tails - freshly grown mung) with rotlas (kind of like chapattis but thicker and made with a different type of flour - not my fave but i still have to eat it :()

Today i weighed in at 12st2.6lbs - this damn figure is giving me a headache!!!

hey hun, yer doin well! I'v not been on in a fews days so I ave news........I had my baby on Mon morning!!! :)

Here's me n my boy Sam.... Sam n Me.jpgSam2.jpg

Gona leave it til next week 2 think bout getting back on plan, intend 2 start from usual Wed WI n try 2 get back 2 target from there. Hopin not 2 ave gained any more than 2st as I kno it was less than that b4 delivery so fingers x'd! :D

Last edited:
Thats great peri it's such a lovely feeling when you can buy anything and not scout around for bigger sizes your doing really well keep it up

Back