My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Awwwww hun he is beautiiiffulll!!!!! How r u keeping??? Yeh defo jus enjoy being a mom for a few days and relax the weight loss comes second to your lil bundle of joy! So happy for you babe x

Thanx hun! We'r both keepin well, altho I ended up avin an emergency section so it'll b a slow start back 2 exercising 4 me :(. I had a sneaky weight of myself this morning n I'm 9st 8lb which is 1st 1lb up from my pre-pregnancy weight, altho I'm still quite swollen etc from surgery so hopefully WI on Wed will b a wee bit less! lol!

Thanx hun! We'r both keepin well, altho I ended up avin an emergency section so it'll b a slow start back 2 exercising 4 me :(. I had a sneaky weight of myself this morning n I'm 9st 8lb which is 1st 1lb up from my pre-pregnancy weight, altho I'm still quite swollen etc from surgery so hopefully WI on Wed will b a wee bit less! lol!

Wow thats really good only being up 1st 1lbs that will soon come off now well done

Morning all! Sorry not been updating everyday, but to be honest its the same thing daily! fast then break fast with curry then fast again.. lol..

Last night was my cousins bday (he turned 7) and his request was pizza for dinner.. soooo for dins i completely overloaded on curry, chapatti, pizza, chips, garlic bread, cake! OMG i was ridiculously full but suprisingly after staying the same weight all week i have gone down 1lb this morning!

Sooo that takes me closer to the 11's and 3lbs away from hitting my 2stone award, which has been long awaited!

Today mum has made me special patties i can eat whilst fasting! So will have a couple of them for lunch, followed by kidney beans and sweetcorn curry with rice for dinner! yum!

Morning all!! Sorry for not keep you guys (if your still out there) updates. I am no longer fasting due to health reasons, last week i was just told to relax so i pretty much just ate anything! I do feel i have gained around 3-4lbs but im back on plan this week as i am feeling a lot better! Unfortunately i have also started my period but im not letting that stop me! Missing that flat tummy feeling in the morning! :(

So my weekly plans will be Monday Wednesday and Friday will be on plan day as normal, Tuesday and Thursday will go back to my intermittent fasting days and Saturday and Sunday will be days off (within reason)

The way I have worked this out is due to fasting Tues and Thurs i am required to consume approx 2000 cals per day all other days. on plan I work out to about 1300-1400 at the very most. Therefore if i consume around 2300 (again at the very most) on Sat and Sun this should even out nicely.

Today:

B: weetabix with milk and sugar (hea heb + 2 syns) + green tea
L: Salad with ham turkey and cheese (hea) and some salad cream (2 syns)
D: Chicken leg roasted with sweet potato mash (heb) and brocolli
S: Banana

This currently is working out to just slightly over 1000 calories. But I have only had 4 syns. So we shall see what else I can add to this to increase syns as well as calories.

Today is also gym day (providing i dont have any crazy period pains - but after having not been for 2 weeks i may just keep it nice and easy today)

Nope I am defo back! Ha! hopped on the scales this morning and from my last WI (2 weeks ago) im 3.5lb up. Today is my first IF fast day so hopefully thatll go down a bit before tomorrows official WI. I need to cancel my slimming world subscription, cant afford to pay it and to be honest i pretty much know how it works and syn value etc! will just keep my WI's on here instead!
Feeling bags better now and iv pretty much finished my period so I can go to the gym today (which i skipped yday cus of tummy pains!) cant wait to get back on it!

Been loading up on loads of green tea now as well seeing as I have found one that actually tastes quite nice! (twinnings green tea with lemon)

Dins tonight will be pasta loaded with veggies!

I love twinings with green tea and lemon the lemon makes all the difference :)

Im meant to be rejoining on thurs but I just dont know if I can afford it either times are hard

Have you seen a big difference doing fasting days? X

I keep thinking about cancelling mine, I've done it 5 years i know how it works inside out, but if i cancel it i'm scared i won't stick to plan...but since I'm jobless saving £20 a month might be a good thing!

I personally dont think cancelling it will hurt.. especially when uv got this site and my fitness pal!!
Todays fast all done.. had bags of energy at the gym despite having not eaten!! Weighed myself after dins n im down 1lb.. shall see tomo at official wi!!
Ally? Jobless?? What happened?
Treetrunk fasting i feel defo helps keep me on track n means i dont feel as guilty splerging on the weekend!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I've had an eventful few weeks. Got back off holiday, in work for 3 days, next day the owner of the company called everyone into a meeting to tell us he was selling cos the company was struggling, but the one buyer they had had backed out last minute, so he had to but the company into administration leaving all 200 of us redundant with immediate effect.

Oh nightmare... poor you :(

Good luck with getting sorted out honey x

Thats sooo crap ally! I hope u find something soon.. i know how crap it feels to be jobless!!

Weighed in today at 12st2.5lbs which is 1.5lbs more then when i last officially weighed myself but 2lb down from when i unofficially weighed myself yday!!

Today i had toast in the morning followed by a banana, chicken turkey and bacon salad for lunch and for dinner ive made chicken stuffed with low fat cream cheese and spinach wrapped in bacon with green beans and garlic roasted potatoes! Yummmmmmmy!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I've had an eventful few weeks. Got back off holiday, in work for 3 days, next day the owner of the company called everyone into a meeting to tell us he was selling cos the company was struggling, but the one buyer they had had backed out last minute, so he had to but the company into administration leaving all 200 of us redundant with immediate effect.

Sorry 2 hear the news hun, hope u find sumthin else asap.
As 4 cancelling yer membership I'd do that in a heartbeat if I was u. U kno SW inside out by now n wud b more than capable of doin it yerself at home, espec wif all of us n this site 2 help! Personally I'v never even been 2 group n ave always just done it myself. When I 1st started I put a £1 in a jar every WI n kept a spreadsheet n graph of my results. I set myself little mini targets n once I hit those I'd use the £1's from the jar 2 get myself sumthin nice as a reward! I kno that prob wudn't suit everybody but it worked 4 me :)

such a great idea! love it!

fast day today with nothing but water and green tea. got a lovely stuffed mushroom to look forward to tonight with some salad and maybe some chippies if im lucky! but first i need to get my fat butt to the gym for another workout! off to harvesters tomorrow for dinner so need all the exercise i can get. Really wanna get back to where i was weighing in at couple of weeks ago (12st1lb)

Back