My Fresh Start Diary

Yeah but it can have the opposite effect sometimes when I'm bored I eat hence the walking to keep me busy !!!!! Day 3 tomorrow x

I can see that- walking is great!

I always see getting over the third day is the hump of a diet when getting back on track. We are all doing well to be dieting in these cold dark nights!

Yep we are fab !!!!!! t
Great having this encouragement makes me want to do it xxx thanks xxx

I used to pay for online support as well as group but have been able to cancel it due to the fact this forum is AMAZING!

Wow saving you loads then too xx

Just had grilled pineapple with total 0% on omg gorgeous and really satisfies a sweet tooth xx

You are very good at eating fruit! I've decided that my kitchen 'closes' at 8pm so any snacking needs done by then. :)

Love fruit Hun but then I've got an awful sweet tooth :(:(

That's a good idea I'm just gonna make a milky coffee and go to bed ...back to the lakes tomorrow till sat so my Internet will be bad again but promise I'll be 100% ...I'll keep trying to update but if I can't I will when I get back xx

Are you on half term too ??

Halloween break next week- really looking forward to it. I'd like to do some walking next week :). Do you get away often? X

So your a week later than us then !!! Yeah we go away all school holidays to the lake district we have a lodge there xx

Yeah walking great we do it in all weathers makes you feel so much better x

That's nice- my aunt has a cottage in the mourne mountains so they disappear there all the time :)

Hope you have a fab time xx

Awww lovely xx my kids dont appreciate it now though ...say it's boring lol
....teenagers but you know all about that !!!!

He must be extremely normal then coz he does lots of that !!!!!

Wednesday 26th October

B
Porridge with skimmed milk
Apple

L
tuna & sweetcorn
Rhubarb & Total 0%

T
Spaghetti bolognaise with bns Chips
Apple
Total 0%

S
Skimmed milk in coffee

Last edited:
Becktoria79 said:
Red doe you put sweetener in your quark? I'm thinking of doing this later with some fruit. X

Yeah Hun I've got a terrible sweet-tooth i always sweeten it ...hope you Like xx

Fab I've got some strawberries and gonna try it tonight fir afters! I've got the worst sweet tooth too and need to have something sweet after my tea. X

I bought some strawberries today also :) all berries: raspberrys, strawberrys, blueberries and grapes on 2 for £4 in tesco!! Never tried quark!
X

Very healthy!!! Do you usually use all your weeklies? X

Breakfast- all bran and skimmed milk

Lunch- 2 crumpets and 1 triangle

Dinner- wholemeal pasta with onions and pepper and bacon. Maybe a drop of light mayo.

Roast beef slices- yum!!!!

Meringue nest- 1pp
freddo- 3pp

29/49 used- 20 left

i didnt think roast beef was free?

Back