Total Solution My Frump To Fit Self Set Challenge!!

Okay so I relented and I weighed myself this morning lol - another lb gone!! :)

And guess what!!??? I fit into my old jeans that I haven't been able to get into for THREE YEARS!!!!!! And I wore them for the whole day!!! :)

WOOP WOOP!!!!!

Had choc shake for brekkie which I must say was not the nicest of shakes, but was okay.

I stuck it out and had thai chicken soup when everyone else had their christmas roast dinner, and I had mushroom soup tonight. I've had 2 pints of dr pepper zero, and 3.5litres of water :D

I am sooooooooooo in the right mindset for keeping on track!! :D

Hi hun I really admire you starting before Christmas, your losses so far are a great motivator.
I did my best week in the run up to Christmas, I was determined to be TS 100% for the whole week and I lost 4lbs :D
My plan was to eat for 3 days then back on it Weds but I can't wait, I feel so full and bloated I am going to do 2 shakes and a low carb meal Mon and Tues as we have family coming, then I will be back on it 100% from Weds :) hopefully it shouldn't be too bad if I low carb a few days before.

Well done and good luck on your journey xx

Thank you NurseTubs :)

Sounds like you have a good plan there hon x

I almost caved in and ate, but managed to avoid any pressure to eat by telling everyone I'd got an upset tummy the night before, which made it so much easier. My fiance's family are having a party today with food etc and I've already said my tummy is still in turmoil so they know in advance I'll only have soup which I am taking with me. It really has helped remove all the temptation as I have no one trying to get me to eat chocolates or puddings or foods laden with fats or crisps and potatoes etc loaded with carbs.

Anyway, I think having the extra fluids yesterday has done wonders!! Woke up this morning another 2lbs lighter!!! That's 8lbs gone in my first 4 days :) I am starting to see my face change shape too, less chin to neck and my cheeks are less rounded. I know it sounds odd but my eyes seem to be a lil more open too. The results are showing so quickly, it is real motivation to wake up to it every day.

Had the banana shake this morning for brekkie, tasted a bit better this time round, but I did make it with 200ml water this time and I had a pint (roughly half litre) of dr pepper zero right afterwards with the Psylliym capsules.

Sitting here uploading christmas photos now and sipping my flavoured water. Got 2hrs before we leave for the family get together and I'm taking tomato and basil soup for lunch and vegetable soup for dinner. I'm taking several bottles of flavoured water with me and a bottle of dr pepper zero too :)

I'm trying to lose another 4lbs by New Year which will be a 30lbs loss since October :)

Okay, I put a very small amount of chicken breast in my veg soup (about the size of my thumb) - it was lush, hopfully it won't do much damage... other than that have not had enough fluid today so am guzzling away right now to up my fluid to 3ltrs. Not feeling hungry though so hoping may be in ketosis now.... oh yeah, I tried a sip of black tea with sweetner - YUK!!! Never doing that again!! lol

Will soon know in the morn if the chicken has caused any probs...

Woop wooooppppp!! Lost another 2lbs!! 10lbs so far and first week not finished yet :)

Wayhayyyy :wee: well done you are amazing doing it this week. A stone less before 2012 is the best start to new year anyone could wish for xx

Cheers hon, woke up to another lb loss this morning :) after tomorrow morning's weigh in I'm just weighing once a week xx

11lbs gone in 6days :)

Well, I sts this morning and got totm started too... hopfully still reach 30lbs by Saturday (fingers crossed). Will weigh myself sat morning then just weighing in at sw on Wednesday evenings.

Still, I got an 11lbs loss in my first week on exante which I think is fab!!! :)

Last edited:
Well done, thats a fab loss for your first week! We have a similar goal of 133lbs so hopefully we can keep each other motivated to get there x Well Done x

Thank you Shellyn :)
How are you getting on? x

wannabeme said:
Thank you Shellyn :)
How are you getting on? x

I've had my ups and downs and quiet I few blips but i'll be back to TS from 2nd Jan. I will be doing a Weigh in on 3rd but lost just over 2 stone before christmas. I must have gained but will know next week as been off plan for 3 weeks x

Congrats on the two stone loss, was that on exante? Hopfully any gain you may have won't take long to come back off hon x

wannabeme said:
Congrats on the two stone loss, was that on exante? Hopfully any gain you may have won't take long to come back off hon x

Yes started exante in Sept. Been off plan for over 2 weeks so hopefully not going to be too much of a gain. Can't wait to lose some more x

Ah hon it'll be off and more with it in a matter of days :) xx

For some reason I am totally wired tonight... loads of energy and nothing to do... just did my kitchen, lounge, dining room, and bathroom. Can't do the bedrooms cos other half and kiddos are sleeping... where has all this energy suddenly come from???

Well I got just over an hour of sleep in the end and am wide awake again now, does this have something to do with ketosis??

Decided to weigh myself today and am 198lbs!!!! Exactly 30lbs lost and just in time for my New Year's Eve Traget!!! :D VERY HAPPY!!!

Well I got just over an hour of sleep in the end and am wide awake again now, does this have something to do with ketosis??

Decided to weigh myself today and am 198lbs!!!! Exactly 30lbs lost and just in time for my New Year's Eve Traget!!! :D VERY HAPPY!!!

Yep it's prob the K!! I have loads of energy and I am up bright and early when I am in ketosis :)
ATM sluggish seems to be the order of the day! :(

Have a great day hun and well done on the 30lbs :D

Wasn't going to go for any bars, but decided to grab some Tesco Ultra Slim Choc Crisp ones - as I was there getting my flavoured water, coca cola zero and dr pepper zero... I had one just to try it first - even though had already had my 3 packs for the day (oops) as I didn't want to buy loads of them only to find I don't like them... anyway it was DELISH!! So I'm now going to do bar for breakfast (and will alternate this with exante porridge when I get some), shake for lunch, and soup for dinner :)

Just had a bar for breakfast. They're quite big aren't they? I thought they'd be a bit smaller lol. Taste a bit like chocoloate rice krispie cakes... yummmm how can you feel like you're on a vlcd while eating one of those???? ha ha

Not weighing in today, am only weighing in on a Wednesday night at sw now.

Was up most of the night again. Got about 2 and a half hours sleep in the end before my youngest decided it was time to fill his nappy and demand his milk lol. I felt fine an hour or so ago but am starting to flag a bit now. Think I'll grab a nap when my oh gets in from work in 2hrs.

Can't wait for totm to finish, it's been so heavy since I stopped nursing my lil boy. I get stomach cramps with it now too, whereas I never used to before having my lil ones. Oh well, hopfully it will stabilise soon...

I set up my new xbox kinect last night and had a go on it for a few minutes. Not for long though as teh set up took ages but I'm planning to use it every day to get a bit of exercise. Build it up gradually.

What do you do for exercise?

Well I can hear my lil girl waking up now, so best go and make her porridge and banana ready... hope you all have a good day x

Back