Total Solution My Frump To Fit Self Set Challenge!!

Ah hon, she might as well be a she-devil, never been so stressed in all my life. She's been limiting our contact with my step daughter, made accusations against me, sent me death threats, told the solicitors that step daughter doesn't want to see her dad and is scared of me, made an accusation of child abuse against me saying I was hurting my kids, and is now trying to hold us to ransome wanting her maintenence money tripled or she'll stop contact with step daughter again!! We're back at court over residency, divorce had stopped solid until our solicitor suggested changing its grounds last week, and social services and police have investigated us and now told her if she carries on making maliscious false allegations she'll be charged with waisting police time and risks losing her daughter for the second time (n which case step daughter will be living with us again).

But yes, 2014 will be a magical year for us, and everything else will be sorted out by then. Onwards and upwards!! :)

wannabeme said:
Ah hon, she might as well be a she-devil, never been so stressed in all my life. She's been limiting our contact with my step daughter, made accusations against me, sent me death threats, told the solicitors that step daughter doesn't want to see her dad and is scared of me, made an accusation of child abuse against me saying I was hurting my kids, and is now trying to hold us to ransome wanting her maintenence money tripled or she'll stop contact with step daughter again!! We're back at court over residency, divorce had stopped solid until our solicitor suggested changing its grounds last week, and social services and police have investigated us and now told her if she carries on making maliscious false allegations she'll be charged with waisting police time and risks losing her daughter for the second time (n which case step daughter will be living with us again).

But yes, 2014 will be a magical year for us, and everything else will be sorted out by then. Onwards and upwards!! :)

No wonder you're stressed! (((HUGS)))

Back