Total Solution My Frump To Fit Self Set Challenge!!

Yayyy well done on the exercise front xx

Have stuck 100% today, completely back on track :) choc shake for breakfast, tomato and basil soup for lunch, mushroom soup for dinner. 2ltrs of fluids so far, must have more. No hunger pangs though :) feeling goooood :D

wannabeme said:
Have stuck 100% today, completely back on track :) choc shake for breakfast, tomato and basil soup for lunch, mushroom soup for dinner. 2ltrs of fluids so far, must have more. No hunger pangs though :) feeling goooood :D

Hey hun, thats great! I'm on day 3 so just about to have a soup at 7.30 ish. Just on the kinect now...shattered!

Have woken up at 197lbs!! :) Right back on track so my full 2nd week has ended up being a 1lb loss! not great, but TOTM and way better than the 2lbs gain it was looking to be!! :)

Didn't go to weigh in at SW last night. Had developed a sore throat and headache so thought it best not to go out in the freezing cold wind and rain here to walk for half an hour to get there and then half an hour to get back. Would normally love the exercise, but an hour of being in that weather would prob make this head cold (that's what it feels like this morning) alot worse than it currently is and I could do without that.

Anyway, having my shake in the next few minutes. Fancy the strawberry one this morning. Gonna have thai chicken soup for lunch and veg soup for dinner.

Got a feeling this week will be a good one :)

7lbs till I get my ears re-pierced :)

Hey hun, thats great! I'm on day 3 so just about to have a soup at 7.30 ish. Just on the kinect now...shattered!

Have fun on the kinnect? I'll be on it later today, was going to go to the gym but might leave the gym for a few days while I get rid of this head cold :(

About to have Thai Chicken Soup :) starting to feel a bit better now :)

Stuck 100% again today, hoping to get into K tomorrow. Thinking I might weigh in every morning like I did on my first week... Help keep the motivation going.

I'm feeling better too, so plan a trip to the gym tomoz to use the treadmill and cross trainer :)

Night all, will catch up with everyone's diaries tomoz xx

196.6 lbs :) and going to gym this afternoon :)

Well done, scales going in the right direction. I'll be thinking of you while I chill on the sofa with a DVD ;) enjoy the gym :D

Another 100% day :) not had enough to drink yet though, on it now!! :)

195.8 :)

Keeping on track still, and starting to feel K kicking in :)

Ugh the headache.... lol More water!!!! Should be better by the morn - I hope.

well done, if you dont mind me asking, how much of a loss was that? x

That was 8/10's of a lb in 24hrs. I've lost 32.2lbs since 31st October. The first 18lbs was with SW. The other 14.2lbs has been since starting Exante two and a half weeks ago and includes a major slip up on new years eve and totm. As soon as totm finished the losses have come straight back on track. I'm looking at prob having lost a stone and a half to almost 2st by the end of my first month :)

Another 100% day and headache now gone thanks to LOTS of water. Had whole 4ltres today :)

That was 8/10's of a lb in 24hrs. I've lost 32.2lbs since 31st October. The first 18lbs was with SW. The other 14.2lbs has been since starting Exante two and a half weeks ago and includes a major slip up on new years eve and totm. As soon as totm finished the losses have come straight back on track. I'm looking at prob having lost a stone and a half to almost 2st by the end of my first month :)

wow! im amazed, thats incredible

Woke up at 194.4lbs :)

Another 100% day :) Had 3litres so far got another litre to go :) Had two shakes and a soup today just for a bit of variation lol

Back