Total Solution My Frump To Fit Self Set Challenge!!

My official WI day is tomorrow morning and I've been drinking around 3litres a day... plus I use 400ml water when making up my soup and shake packs. Maybe I should up it to 4litres a day?

My official WI day is tomorrow morning and I've been drinking around 3litres a day... plus I use 400ml water when making up my soup and shake packs. Maybe I should up it to 4litres a day?

If you can manage 4L water that's up to you but there is a risk to taking too much water as well. You are near to 4L already if you are adding more water to your shakes/soups plus are you having tea and coffee?

You 'going' OK?

Went for England yesterday lol. Anyway I've blown it now as thought stuff it and had some smoked mackeral followed by a choc bar..... Then some steak and cheese pizza.... Sod it, back to TS tomorrow... will defo be out of K but hopfully won't take too long to get back into it. Not gonna weigh every day anymore.

Hmmmmm, well no idea HOW after last night but have STILL sts this morning!! (Had to weigh in as official weigh in morning). Not weighing again until next Thursday morning now x Oh yeah, and didn't come ll the way out of K either!! Totally surprised at that!!

Hmmmmm, well no idea HOW after last night but have STILL sts this morning!! (Had to weigh in as official weigh in morning). Not weighing again until next Thursday morning now x Oh yeah, and didn't come ll the way out of K either!! Totally surprised at that!!

lol then it must be a loss!! Good luck with TS this week and a happy day next Thurs ;) xx

Managed to not weigh this morning :)

Okay that didn't last long lol, went upstairs to get dressed and the scales kinda jumped under my feet pmsl... anyway I'm glad they did cos I finally cracked that stubborn lb and am 190lbs today!! :)

wannabeme said:
Okay that didn't last long lol, went upstairs to get dressed and the scales kinda jumped under my feet pmsl... anyway I'm glad they did cos I finally cracked that stubborn lb and am 190lbs today!! :)

Week done wannab u r a nutter ( in a nice way) very entertaining.

God damn those scales are sneaky little monsters aren't they lol Well done on getting the pound out the way! I totally understand your frustration at the STS and having a blow out, I'm tempted to do the same quite a lot lately! But you got right back on it so good on you for avoiding the slippery slope x

Feeling good today, and got a much more positive vibe now that that blimmin lb has shifted lol, given me a much needed mental boost I think :)

You'll be well into 180's soon :D

WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!! We're off to a gallop now :) Have woken up at 188lbs!!!

Hmmmmm, thinking the odd meal might actually be helping me!! lol Not that I want to be cheating on a regular basis mind, but maybe each time I plateau, just to get it moving again??

I told you that you'd be into the 180's :D I think adding a meal to give yourself a boost is a great idea, a lot of people do it to boost their metabolism, and since it seems to have worked for you, go for it! x

Woop woop!! 187 this morning!! :D

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Had pizza, rice, chocolate and crisps!!!!! Why the f did I do that????????

OUCH!!! Draw a line, forget it. Tomorrow is another day xx

_________________________________________line drawn ;)

Just a blip hun! x

All I will say about today is it has been a bad baaaaaaaaad day....... and that I am a bad baaaaaaaaad girl :(

2 days off plan.
Back on plan tomorrow morning.
Expecting a massively bad headache once my body realises it's back on ts100%. I will NOT cheat or fall off plan anymore!!!!!!!!! It's not worth it, I feel like CRAP!!!!!!

Back