Total Solution My Frump To Fit Self Set Challenge!!

All I will say about today is it has been a bad baaaaaaaaad day....... and that I am a bad baaaaaaaaad girl :(

2 days off plan.
Back on plan tomorrow morning.
Expecting a massively bad headache once my body realises it's back on ts100%. I will NOT cheat or fall off plan anymore!!!!!!!!! It's not worth it, I feel like CRAP!!!!!!

Hey missus that's enough of that! You're not bad, you just made a choice to eat something other than the packs. It's not the end of the world, we all do it! Don't feel guilty about food, that's a slippery slope into thinking "Ah bugger it" and coming off plan completely.

Now dust yourself off and climb back up onto the wagon :) You can do it! I hope today goes well for you, let us know how you do x

Weighed myself this morning and was 193lbs!!! :( More than enough of a gain to kick my backside into gear!! Have been 100% today and so far have had 2.5litres of water. Feeling much better now :) Hopfully have a good loss in the morn...

Well done on being 100% today hun. Maybe you should give it a few days before you weigh yourself again, as it might take maybe 2 or 3 days of 100% to get you back down into the 180's? And you might lose motivation if you wake up tomorrow and have a sts x

Well done on being 100% today hun. Maybe you should give it a few days before you weigh yourself again, as it might take maybe 2 or 3 days of 100% to get you back down into the 180's? And you might lose motivation if you wake up tomorrow and have a sts x

That's actually a pretty good idea... thank you xx

That's actually a pretty good idea... thank you xx

You're welcome :) I know how disappointing a sts can be so it's best to avoid seeing it lol Life would be so much easier if daily weighing didn't exist hehe x

Well the scales looked at me menacingly this morning and I just KNOW that they were planning to attack me with my fiance's cheese baguette from in the fridge if I didn't stand on them just once this morning so I HAD to have a little go..... and woop woop!!! Back down to 188lbs already!! So just 1lb to go to get where I was before the slip up!! :D

wannabeme said:
Well the scales looked at me menacingly this morning and I just KNOW that they were planning to attack me with my fiance's cheese baguette from in the fridge if I didn't stand on them just once this morning so I HAD to have a little go..... and woop woop!!! Back down to 188lbs already!! So just 1lb to go to get where I was before the slip up!! :D

"woop woop" love it.

Sorry I've been off for almost 2 weeks. Have been having a few family dramas :( All sorted now though :)

Been stressed like mad and eating vs TS100% has been patchy to say the least. However, I am back on track now and am down to 184lbs :) determined to stick with it and MAKE it work!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!
That's all I have to say on the matter today :(

Ditto! I've got the start of a raging virus by the looks of things, and gave in to a Dairylea sandwich when I first started feeling dodgy at work earlier on. What's made you have a wobble today? x

Ditto! I've got the start of a raging virus by the looks of things, and gave in to a Dairylea sandwich when I first started feeling dodgy at work earlier on. What's made you have a wobble today? x

Other half's ex decided to wait until the last possible moment to halt their divorce and is now refusing to sign the bloody thing and we're meant to be getting married in October. Then on top of that a family member has quite basically stolen ALL of our wedding plans and made them their own!!!! STRESSED is not the word, I tell ya!!!

wannabeme said:
Other half's ex decided to wait until the last possible moment to halt their divorce and is now refusing to sign the bloody thing and we're meant to be getting married in October. Then on top of that a family member has quite basically stolen ALL of our wedding plans and made them their own!!!! STRESSED is not the word, I tell ya!!!

Eeekkk really stole your plans?? Why? Some people!

Still totally stressed and waaaaaaayyyyyyy off plan :'( Try to get back on track tomorrow but am really struggling. Comfort eating is such a pain in the ass!!!!! Am thinking of switching to KeeDiet cos they got spaghetti bolognese and cottage pie etc that you can have as part of the plan on a 4 packs a day plan. Still with shakes and soups etc. Roughly same price as Exante too. But think I may fair better if I'm eating but in a way that will actually keep me in ketosis rather than pigging out on anything and everything that I shouldn't be cos hey what's the point when I already stuffed it up??? Can't make up my mind though.

Still totally stressed and waaaaaaayyyyyyy off plan :'( Try to get back on track tomorrow but am really struggling. Comfort eating is such a pain in the ass!!!!! Am thinking of switching to KeeDiet cos they got spaghetti bolognese and cottage pie etc that you can have as part of the plan on a 4 packs a day plan. Still with shakes and soups etc. Roughly same price as Exante too. But think I may fair better if I'm eating but in a way that will actually keep me in ketosis rather than pigging out on anything and everything that I shouldn't be cos hey what's the point when I already stuffed it up??? Can't make up my mind though.

This new diet does sound like a good idea if you find getting back on Exante too hard. If it works for you, then go for it! x

Hi all, been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off plan for ages with the odd few days here and there of not eating anything at all :( the stress of late has been phenomenal. Loads of crap going on. However, am back on plan as of today - on Exante. And am luckily exactly where I left off - how the hell did that happen? Thought I'd have been at least a stone heavier, but no!! So THAT's made my day!! (although I bet it's been up and down a bit while I've been off plan lol)

Anyway, here's to a fab first week ahead!! Can't wait to see what my losses will be like this time - I'm full of determination to get this blasted weight off!!!!!!

Will gradually get round to you all and catch up on what I've been missing xx

Heyyyyy good to see you back. How are the wedding plans coming on?

Hi Ali, the divorce still isn't finished yet. So much aggro, so we changed it from mutual split of 2yrs or more, to the real reason of why they broke up which was her adultery. Should be finished with within a few weeks now.

In the meantime we've decided to get married in 2014. That's not so bad, our lil girl will be 4 and our son will be almost 3.

Well today has been going well so far. Vanilla shake for breakfast. Tomato and basil soup for lunch. Having the thai chicken soup for dinner. Drank 2 litres of water and half a litre of dr pepper zero. No hunger so I know I'm definitely ready for it this time :) will have another litre or two of water before bed :)

wannabeme said:
Hi Ali, the divorce still isn't finished yet. So much aggro, so we changed it from mutual split of 2yrs or more, to the real reason of why they broke up which was her adultery. Should be finished with within a few weeks now.

In the meantime we've decided to get married in 2014. That's not so bad, our lil girl will be 4 and our son will be almost 3.

Well today has been going well so far. Vanilla shake for breakfast. Tomato and basil soup for lunch. Having the thai chicken soup for dinner. Drank 2 litres of water and half a litre of dr pepper zero. No hunger so I know I'm definitely ready for it this time :) will have another litre or two of water before bed :)

What a nightmare for you. You try to do things amicably and she still won't play ball :(
2014 will be lovely, the kids will be old enough for you to enjoy the day too.

Back