Total Solution My Frump To Fit Self Set Challenge!!

wannabeme

Hi all, I'm 32, mum of 2 and a fattie. Yes I said it, and it's true. I wobble when I walk, when I laugh, when I turn my head... A holiday to Brean Sands in October this year brought forth photos that really shocked me into realising just how huge I have become. I bought a pair of scales the day we got home and as tears streamed down my face I told my fiance that I was 228lbs and that I was going to get rid of this weight to be healthy for our kids. (R - who turned 2yrs today, and H - who is now 4 and a half months old).

That week I joined SW and it has taken 7 weeks to lose 18lbs. The weightloss is okay, but it's not fast enough for me and I cen feel myself starting to lose grip on it. I want to lose the weight fast so that the numbers coming down keep me on track. So I looked into LL and CD, and then I stumbled onto Exante and liked the sound of it. I'm still going to go to SW as well and weigh in every Wednesday night with them - as I will use the basics of SW when I gradually refeed and during the 4week refeeds - coupled with the basics of the ketogenic friendly foods. After all, I don't want to lose all this weight only to put it all on by eating rubbish afterwards. I want to have a healthy attitude to food so that I don't end up in this state again.

I also plan to go walking for half an hour or so every day, and as I get closer to target I will gradually increase my activity level to include swimming, light aerobics and boxfit.

Anyway, right now I am 210lbs, and as of the moment I wake up in the morning I am on Exante TS. I got my shakes and soups pack through today and I now have a fridge full of Tesco's Strawberry Flavoured Water, Tesco's Apple Flavoured Water, Dr Pepper Zero, Hi Juice Apple Pomegranite and Raspberry, and Hi Juice Apple. (None of which have any citric acid or sodium citrates).

I bought some ketostix too, to keep an eye on ketosis during the refeeds.

And I bought some pro plus - just in case I need an energy boost to keep up with my kids while I'm getting used to the drop in calories. Plus some Ultra Slim Appetite Suppressants to see me through the first few days until ketosis kicks in.

Am I right in thinking that if I'm drinking 3-4litres of fluid per day then lower back workings will still be okay?? I am a bit worried that I'll get bunged up... lol

Anyway, I've set myself the target of 126lbs which is a lil bit lower than the 133lbs that I want to be because I'm thinking that refeeding will result in a small increase before maintaining... so I'm keeping it covered to be sure.

I'll update how I'm getting on every day, and weigh in every Wednesday night.

Oh by the way, xmas day I will be staying TS 100% - luckily not seeing family till the evening, and I don't eat the sweets chocs crisps etc that they'll have out anyway cos of the sw, so I won't feel like I'm missing out at all.

Wow this ended up being a loooooooooong post!!! lol

Wish me luck for my first week on Exante!!!! :D

Good luck :D hope it goes great!!

Best of luck!! I'm similar to u, I'm 34 and a mum of 3 and I'll be starting at about 200 lbs. I'm starting on jan 2nd. Look forward to seeing how ur getting on, only few weeks to feeling amaZing!

Thank you DustQueen and shrinkingannie, I have just had my first Exante shake. I chose banana to have first. It didn't particularly taste much like banana but it didn't taste bad, and it certainly tasted better than the banana slim fast shake I had a couple weeks back!! So that's a positive :) I've also had almost half a litre of water so far. I mixed half a litre of Tesco's Strawberry Flavoured Water with half a litre of tap water. It still tastes good and I get to make the flavoured water last longer.

Meant to say in my first entry that I also have Peppermint Tea and Green Tea that I'll use in the evenings instead of normal tea (I couldn't stomach the thought of having black tea lol).

All in all, a good start to the diet, haven't taken any of the super trim appetite suppressants yet, will take one if I get hungry with more than an hour to go before my Veg Soup lunch :)

I took an appetite suppressant at about 11am and it saw me through to 1.30pm when I sat down to my Vegetable Soup, which was I must say much creamier and richer than I expected it to be. Tasted pleasant too :) Have so far had almost 2litres of water.

Thank you Stapo60 :)

Well it's 10pm and I only just got round to having my mushroom soup and I must say wow-yummy!!!!! Really enjoyed that!!

I had another appetite suppressant at 4pm as I knew it would be late before I got round to having my soup due to other commitments going on. I've also altogether had just over 3 litres of water today... hope that's enough? Wanted to get to 4litres but just been soooooo busy!!

On a plus not I did walk around the shops at a designer village for 2hrs and I bought myself 2 dresses, 2 pairs of trousers, and a top - for when I get down to my target weight :) Permanent Inspiration every time I open my wardrobe!! :)

Oh I bought some Psylliym capsules from H&B too - just to make sure nothing gets 'bunged up' lol.

All in all I feel like Day1 has gone quite well :)

Hello and a great big welcome!

You are very organised, and sound so motivated!

I know that you can do this! :D

Thank you precious and Darcy15 :)

I'm hoping that being organised will kinda help...

Right, off to bed now, might weigh myself in the morn but then again may leave it to be a surprise on Wednesday evening... will let you know when I log in tomorrow whether I've weighed or not!! :p

Well done on a great day 1

Well done on a great day 1

Thank you :)

Well I tried to avoid the scales this morning.... but they jumped under my feet so I had no choice lol I've lost FOUR LBS already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defo the motivation I needed to keep this going!!!! :D VERY HAPPY and am updating my stats accordingly!!

Oh btw, had the vanilla shake this morning - YUM!!!!

Had the tomato and basil soup for lunch and I added in a pinch of crushed chillis and half a teaspoon of chives... delish!!

Also had a peppermint tea.

Only had 1ltr of water so far today, must drink a bit more!!

Thank you DustQueen :)

Must say, I am LOVING Exante so far!! The foods are yummy and require next to no prepping, plus I can almost FEEL the weight just slipping away lol :D

Right, I'm off to do a bit of housework now... all activity helps! :)

wannabeme said:
Thank you DustQueen :)

Must say, I am LOVING Exante so far!! The foods are yummy and require next to no prepping, plus I can almost FEEL the weight just slipping away lol :D

Right, I'm off to do a bit of housework now... all activity helps! :)

Fantastic ;)

Had the Thai Chicken soup for dinner, added in half a teaspoon of Schwarz's Perfect Chicken spices, pinch of crushed chillis (I like those lol) and half a teaspoon of oregano. Absolutely lush!!

I've had another litre of water, about to start my third... but may have another peppermint tea and a drink of dr pepper zero as well for a bit of a change :)

Woop woop!! Have lost another lb :) So 5lbs down in 2 days. No more weighing now until my official weigh in on Wednesday night, but will be very happy if I lose another 2lbs by then :)

Had Strawberry shake this morning. Not as impressed with this one. Hope my choc one tomorrow morning is nice....

On a plus note I've already had half a litre of water and it's only 7am!! lol

Planning on doing a bit of walking this afternoon too :)

Well it's officially 1min into Christmas day so Merry Christmas!!

I had tomato and basil soup for lunch and veg soup for dinner.

Have had 2litres of water and a pint of dr pepper zero. Plus made my soups and shake up with 400ml of water each today to help increase fluid intake a bit. Am going to have another half litre of water in a min before I go to bed :)

Tomorrow I intend to have Choc shake for breakfast, Thai Chicken soup for lunch and Mushroom soup for dinner :) Aiming to have 3 litres of water plus green tea, and peppermint tea tomorrow :)

Might not get the chance to get online, so if I don't, Merry Christmas everyone and I'll be back online on boxing day :D

Back