My GHD's died!

Apparently you can tell a fake as the cable is different. Though I can't describe how, so you'd have to know before you bought lol

Oh I love my GHDs, Ive got 2 sets the thinner ones Ive had for about 6 years but the thick plates Ive only had since Feb - love love love them :)

i have some Toni&Guy Professional Signature Straighteners they are great i feel as good as ghd's got them in argos

443/1077 £68:D

Mine went kaboom last year and now i have Rusks. they are great too but at under £70 alot cheaper and PINK

The Paul Mitchell ones are fine, they did the job nicely this morning.

Away to look at link from Lunar Jim about the site that buy broken ghds but they are now in the whellie bin surrounded by grass cuttings and dirty nappies so im only digging them out for a really really good price!!

I cheat I go to aquacise at the gym 4 days a week and use the GHD's there :eek::)

I'd just like to say I feel a complete idiot as I have been trying to work our what GHD is short for; I'd come up with Grandmother's half daughter! Should i be worried?

Ha ha PMSL!! I spend ages trying to work out abbreviations, my worst one was TOTM, before i actually saw it in sentance within context to understand what it was. I thought there was a massive irish contingent on here saying 'top o' the morning' to everyone! What a fool.....!
Sympathies on the ghd's, always wanted a pair but too tight to be so extravagant, maybe santa will help this year.....xx (My mark hill boots set have been going 4 yrs though!)

Im not going into the bin filled with smelly grass cuttings,dirty nappies and dog poo to fish them out for £15. I will just try to forget about lunar jims post but thanks anyways!

Back