My God am I in a PIGGIE!

caffsean

I am in quite possibly in one of the sh***iest moods ever and I can't really say why. Not because its personal or anything, I just really don't have a reason! But at the mo I hate everything! lol.

It's just all getting right on my tits (which have shrunk by the way - and that's getting on my tits too).
I'm meant to be revising, I was gunna have a shower, vaccum the house, watch TV (which i cant because hubbys playing the sodding playstation) so i was going to read a book, thought of making a cup of green tea - but nope I just can't be assed with any of it! :D LOL

My mood is subsiding a little now I've had a rant. I've also re read the lipotrim website and apparently mood swings are a side effect, which explains a lot (it's probably totm too which is just great :rolleyes:)

Well thanks to anyone thats listened/ read much appreciated. lol.

I might just go make that tea now i've calmed a little. lol

Cath.

Sorry Cath, but i did laugh x x

Sometimes it's better to vent on here, than start a domestic!! lol especially when you know that you have no valid reason for being stroppy xx

Glad you are feeling less stressed hun x x x

hey girls
im new to all this i dont even know if im posting this right. hope you dont mind me butting in here but everyone seems to be doing great on their diets i hope im that successful. i only started lipotrim 2 days ago so wish me luck.

I am sure you will do fine slimtrim.. Just remember your water intake, and keep logging on here cos it really does help x x

Good luck, and if you need to know something there is usually someone around to help, but not me normallly cos i am the thicko of the forum!! lol x

newbee

hi girls i hope you dont mind me jumping on. im only new to this lipotrim diet and hope it is as successful for me as it seems to be for all of you. im just finished day 2 so a couple of months to go i would say. wish me luck:)

I know I shouldn't, but that did make me giggle lol Oh to the hormones of a woman on TFR! lol

Slimtrim, good luck! :)

xx

Welcome and good luch slimtrim xx

Back