My half way there pics

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Ive caught the posting pics bug today so thought I would add my half way there pics too.

The first is me at my largest size 20 - not sure how much I weighed (cringe)? Second pic is just after starting cd790 at a size 18. The latest pic is me as a size 16 and weighing 12st 3lbs.

half_way.jpg

WOW!!!!

'nuff said xxx

Oh wow you're looking fantastic hun!!! How good does it feel hehe xx

looking great...wheres ur smiling head???

:wow:Surely you have lost more than 37.5lbs.:confused:

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Aw thanks all, Im blulshing! Ive got no head lol as my lovely OH chopped it off in the 2nd and latest pic ... I wouldnt fit in apparently ... but we have had to use the cam on the mobile phone till we get a new digi cam. Will definitely post my head on my next progress pics, should have a new cam by then.

To be honest until my oh took the latest pic tonight I couldnt see any difference in the mirror. I still do feel like pic number 2 at the moment. With all pics together I am now seeing a difference and I feel a happy bunny tonight ... will be even happier in a couple of months when I get the rest of the weight off.

Missymoo woohoohoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look fab, may be brave and do mine soon eeekkkk

Cor Missymoo you really can see the difference.

In the most recent pics your waist and bust are much more defined and your legs are looking fab - I wish mine were nice and shapely like yours.

Keep up the excellent work lady :D

And Sarah I have seen your before and now photos and you have done so well are are looking fabulous :cool:.

As are you Ruth, you have done amazing, you really look fabulous !!!

It was a pleasure to meet you x

Thank you!!

Cant wait to add my next lot of pics over the next couple of months now. I'd recommend to anyone to keep pics of your weight loss journey, great motivation topped with everyones support on here.

You look positively amazing! You have given me the incentive I needed this morning. You are such an inspiration.

Well Done Missymoo

What a great way to keep motivated - you're photos show such a difference and proof that your hard work is paying off...

Congratulations and I hope the rest of your CD journey is a success..

H x

Back