Total Solution My Humble Diary

determinedlady said:
Well done gorgeous lady. I like how well you're handling this. On S&S website there's a great page on re feeding after a vlcd in order to help not gain it all back. It's also on S&S forum (don't know where, I think it's a sticky) I read it and it's really well explained.
Hope you get your cramming done and don't accidentally cram anything into your mouth :p hehe xx

Found it- http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-refeeding-maintenance/269772-links-s-s-refeed.html
Hope it helps. It's a great article x

Hiya busy gorgeous lady :hug99: Hoping you're having a fabulous day!

Sounding very positive and confident, I like! xx

Oh best of luck in Ur exam Busybusy.... TIs d best time to study as less chance to 4get it!! Hee hee I'll light a candle 4u that u pass with flyin colours;) DL Ur hilarious... U sure made me laugh re cramming food in Ur mouth... Just suck d top of Ur pen or chew on it if u get frustrated...zero cals;)
Go on ya clever thg... Will cross Everythg 4 ya
Lol shoebedoo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you my lovelies xxx.. I love you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning 006, I can report that mission 10% TS resumed yesterday, the scales sts this morning so no damage done after my vodka episode!! Less than 2 weeks to go for me, then I just don't know, 1 week of slim and save for sure after the brunch, but then I think I might just go back to counting calories which works best for me in the long run.

Sounds like you have things well under control matey xxx

Hope cramming is going well Busybusy and if Uve sat d exam already dat u aced it Hope Ur refeeding is goin well 2
Lol shob

Hey busy! Wow at your losses well done :)
Good luck with the exam! Keep us posted on your losses with the refeed I've been WS this week to re feed before hols an still lost a 1lb since last weigh in so I'm sure those last few pesky pounds will drop off in no time :D

Good morning busy and gorgeous lady! :hug99: xx

Hope you find time for some "me time" in between all that cramming, don't make yourself ill. Take care :)

Hi all,

thanks for popping by all off you, got more mates here than real life!! :)lol

I'm good havent loss this week, still the same. I'm not too surprised as it's not been a good week TOTM (have'nt had one for 2years have a implant, strange!!), a little bunged up also havent been drinking half as much as should. Still a little dissapointed really wanted to see the 9's this week, even if it was 9.13.something it was a mental thing.

So have decided to stay on this journey for now. Gonna order some SS, for until goal.

Hope all of you are well and doing good xxxxxxxxx.

Hey Busy Busy... Hang in der... Next wk Ul flush all those fluids out and Ul b high as a kite when u c those 9's Only round d corner!!!!

Morning 006 how's the mission going today ?

Hey salaams exante Island mission is good, had my family visit yesterday cooked loads and still stayed WS all day so pat on back for me. Hope your well my pretty xx.

Ah dats super Busybusy Gr8 2 have exam done and dusted!!! Gosh u must have got a fright gettin TOTM... Wow 2 yrs break... Bet ya didn't miss dem!!! Fair play stickin with ws while cookin and entertaining family Uve nailed this diet!!! Well well done! Have a super day!!!

Ah dats super Busybusy Gr8 2 have exam done and dusted!!! Gosh u must have got a fright gettin TOTM... Wow 2 yrs break... Bet ya didn't miss dem!!! Fair play stickin with ws while cookin and entertaining family Uve nailed this diet!!! Well well done! Have a super day!!!

Thanks hun, I was very nearly tempted. My bro's been in australia for 2weeks and missed home cooking so he phoned and had a list off all he'd fancied and wanted me to make!! Whenever the diet gets hard I tell myself "you had an good figure even after 2babies and you ruined it so it's up to you to right it now"

Gonna post a pic of yesterdays leftovers.

Ah ur bro is one lucky fella... Hope he brought u and d kids lovely pressies back from his trip down under..... I'll get der some day!!! ..... Hope he appreciated all d work u went to... After a stressful wk... Work and study wise!!!! ......I think I'd b comatosed!!!

He brought me a huge box of thorntons and flowers!! BTW I think I forgot to say thanks for the candle for my exam.

Life is a bit hectic right now got 6weeks till end of term in which got a lots of assignment deadlines and exam but then I've finished first year..yayyy. I must say life has been a rollercoaster the last five years I gone from career girl to stay home mummy. Just as I decided to a degree then my hubby expanded the business and asked if I could do some work for him!! It can get mad at times. Saying that you don't make anything easy on yourself either.

Wow is all I can say... I reckon I'm twiddling my thumbs compared to u!! Ah Ur bro is as gud! Fair play staying on d wagon Ur an inspiring multi tasker!!! I stand in awe!!!
I've 4 siblings dat I don't c very often... 2 r living abroad other 2 too busy with der own lives... Skype handy however time differences make it tricky!!! Shame how it takes a funeral or a wedding to get together!!!

Wow is all I can say... I reckon I'm twiddling my thumbs compared to u!! Ah Ur bro is as gud! Fair play staying on d wagon Ur an inspiring multi tasker!!! I stand in awe!!!
I've 4 siblings dat I don't c very often... 2 r living abroad other 2 too busy with der own lives... Skype handy however time differences make it tricky!!! Shame how it takes a funeral or a wedding to get together!!!

I think sometimes it's best to have distance, lol about weds/ funerals it's so true. Nowadays everyone is so busy with thier own stuff and everyones juggling ar'nt they.

sounds like you're doing great Busy lady :) Lovely that you got to see your brother. Just watch that willpower around the choccies :-o lol!
I hope you're having another great day xxxx

Back