My husbands left me :(

5stone2lose

Starting again...
Thats it for us he's left me :(

I'm at my sisters ( shes only got a 3 bed house with 2 kids her self) and I have 3 kids :rolleyes: so its a nightmare!

I cant go back to that house, no way!

I have hardley any money and he wont give me a penny:confused: I feel like shite! I dont know where to go from here, its going to be a battle for the house, the kids everything.

I will seek advice on monday, I feel scared and lonely, my sisters great shes a single mum but i cant stay here long as its a council flat and she might get in trouble!

Oh god, the diets the last thing on my mind but I havent failed yet!:confused:

I

OMG 5STL!!
I don't really know what to say ....

Was this on the cards or out of the blue? If he's the one who's left, can't you have the house? Even if he hasn't, you can STILL retain the right to stay in the house (he's the one who'd have to leave) because you have the kids.

It's going to be a difficult time ahead but we're here to offer a sympathetic ear whenever you need it.

Take care xx

Oh honey i'm so sorry you're having a tough time. Surely he should be the one to leave the house though babe, can't believe he's let you and the kids leave!!!

I know what you mean about the diet, but try to stick with it if you can, what better revenge can you get than being slim, gorgeous and sexy by Christmas??

I dont want to go back to that house with him walking in and out as he pleases, he walked out on me and so I packed my bags and went to my sisters, that house has to many bad memorys.

he bought everything for the house he pays the mortgage hes the boss and I cant handle it anymore! :mad:

Honey, the house is just bricks and mortar. You and the kids need a roof over your head and as Debbie's mentioned you are entitled!! Get back in there and change the locks so he can't come in and out as he pleases.....

I'm so sorry! :eek:
I am new here, so don't know the situ, but I'm sure as you have the kids, that you are entitled to the house - not sure if you own it, how it works financially in the long run, but as you have the children to care for it's not you that should finding alternative accomodation. Perhaps you could change the locks to stop him coming and going. Have a chat with the police if no other legal advice possible.

Huge Hugs,

he bought everything for the house he pays the mortgage hes the boss and I cant handle it anymore! :mad:

Sounds like you're gonna be better off without him! Just because he pays the mortgage doesn't mean that the house isn't half yours! I know its tough but try to think practical, you need a house until you can get this sorted...

thats what my sisters said to change the locks, hes at work so I think I will go back, and see what happens, how do you change the lock on a double glazed front door anyway :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say I'm really feeling for you. I have no idea how to change the locks, I am useless at stuff like that. I would phone a locksmith!

OMG 3STL I'm sooo sorry for you and the children xxxx

Now I know you've got bad feelings about the house, but truly you have to think of you and the children now and that house is your security. Whatever you do, DON'T let it go - get the locks changed so that he can't just come and go as he pleases and FIRST thing Monday morning contact a solicitor - you're entitled to a free initial consultation and it's EXTREMELY important to establish exactly what your rights are.

Whatever he tries to tell you, please remember - you have 3 children and believe me that puts you firmly in the driving seat in this situation.

I will phone about, I bet its going to be bloody expensive, His mum keeps ringing me, I suppose I better talk to her, she knows hes a idiot most of the time!:)

:) I spoke to his mum briefly, she said he didnt expect me to leave, and hes prepared to stay with her , and me and kids in the house, until we have legaly sorted things out. :)

So im going back there this afternoon. The kids will be happy.

But I cant believe after 6 years of marriage were over! Even though he was the most annoying bossy man to live with !

But its for the best, he ran my life ! I might finally be able to be ME again!

Oh goodness. I'm so sorry. Sounds like you are well rid, but it still doesn't make it easier does it. I can imagine the overwhelming fear of not knowing
how tomorrow is going to go.

Please keep your chin up! The fear is
very normal. Like it or not tomorrow is another day and before you know
it time will pass into numbness.

Lots of cyber hugs from me.

Oh goodness. I'm so sorry. Sounds like you are well rid, but it still doesn't make it easier does it. I can imagine the overwhelming fear of not knowing
how tomorrow is going to go.

Please keep your chin up! The fear is
very normal. Like it or not tomorrow is another day and before you know
it time will pass into numbness.

Lots of cyber hugs from me.

Thanks, the funny thing is im not upset! I havent shed a tear, I think im more shocked, my sister and her kids are stying with me tonight :eek: so the kids think were playing a fun game, we stayed at there house now they will stay at our house!

But its for the best, he ran my life ! I might finally be able to be ME again!

Good for you 5STL, however bad things get it's great to remember there's always a positive side to everything :)

I went through a similar thing many, many years ago and truly am sooo grateful that I was also allowed the chance to 'be me'. Have now been extremely happily married to the most wonderful man for almost 33 years now - never cease to be thankful for a second chance - especially when I see the ex - oh boy what an escape that was ;)

So sorry to hear this has happened. I'm glad you are going back to the house, so you have the familiarity around you while you sort everything out.

Try to get in to see a solicitor to find out where you stand. Either that, or the CAB. Big {{{HUGZ}}}

I hope you and your children are ok. This would have been a shock but it could be the best thing to happen for you. Thank goodness for your sister. I agree that you need to get legal advice on Monday so you know your rights.
Irene xx

Back