My jouney 15st 6 to 11st 6 (hopefully!!)

Hey littlemumma :) so how was the weigh in? I've managed to drop 5lb this week, cheating to the point of having a Chinese and going to a pub for a 2 course meal!! This week is week one on 100% ss so here goes......how's things been with you ladies? Xx

Dropped 3lbs so its ok :/
Am mixin between ss and ss+ now as im gettin really fed up!! Lol arrrr im out for a few drinkies tomoro :( so prob have only a 2lb loss next week but still, thats over 2st in 8 weeks! I'll take that lol!!! Mmmmm chinese yummmmmers x

littlemumma said:
Dropped 3lbs so its ok :/
Am mixin between ss and ss+ now as im gettin really fed up!! Lol arrrr im out for a few drinkies tomoro :( so prob have only a 2lb loss next week but still, thats over 2st in 8 weeks! I'll take that lol!!! Mmmmm chinese yummmmmers x

Well done. I have been reading your posts abs I'm 15.11 and hoping to drop quickly like you have in as many weeks! 21st July is my first target. Started yest, had a few wobbles but keeping going x

Ahhh good luck, u can do it if u really want it!! Its hard im not gonna lie and iv had more than my fair share of wobbles - but thats life! We r living and doing the hardest diet ever!!! Anything we achieve is great!!!! X

littlemumma said:
Ahhh good luck, u can do it if u really want it!! Its hard im not gonna lie and iv had more than my fair share of wobbles - but thats life! We r living and doing the hardest diet ever!!! Anything we achieve is great!!!! X

Thanks for your words of support. Your losses have been great in four weeks. Well done. X

Well day one of 100 %.....had a mango shake *yuck*, just about to have first mouthful of spicy tomato soup.......here goes......hmmm I could handle this, definitely! See I was just having 3 shakes per day, ready mixed cartons for easiness as I'm at uni but now I'm on holiday til September I've asked for 2 shakes and a soup per day as the soup gives me something to look forward to! Littlemumma what do you have daily, shakes, bars, porridge, soup?? I normally love mango but the shake I had was just a sample of the powder shakes, I can't drink them as they make me gag! Oh and I haven't even had a sip of water yet, just a black coffee........water is so hard to begin with but when I'm in 'the zone' I panic if I haven't had my 3 litres haha. How's everyone's day been so far? Xx

mckenzie22 said:
Well day one of 100 %.....had a mango shake *yuck*, just about to have first mouthful of spicy tomato soup.......here goes......hmmm I could handle this, definitely! See I was just having 3 shakes per day, ready mixed cartons for easiness as I'm at uni but now I'm on holiday til September I've asked for 2 shakes and a soup per day as the soup gives me something to look forward to! Littlemumma what do you have daily, shakes, bars, porridge, soup?? I normally love mango but the shake I had was just a sample of the powder shakes, I can't drink them as they make me gag! Oh and I haven't even had a sip of water yet, just a black coffee........water is so hard to begin with but when I'm in 'the zone' I panic if I haven't had my 3 litres haha. How's everyone's day been so far? Xx

Oohhh i love the mango shakes theyre lush lol!! I hate most of the soups... I may eat one chik-mush a week but thats it!! And gone right off porridge now too!! Goin up to ss+ is a nice bonus for me :) i usually have shake for brekkie, bar for lunch, shake and small dinner for tea! Iv got the mixamousse too-i like it in choc mint and strawberry
Im doin fine so far but am out tonigt at a bbq, i wnt eat but i will b havin a few drinks!!! X

The flavour of the mango was nice but it still made me gag, I think it's because I don't like the powder shakes in any flavour, the ready mixed ones are far better, for me anyway....enjoy your BBQ, when I go out I stick to vodka, lime and soda and still lose. I was told clear spirits plus clear mixers is the best! Xx

Thats my drink too :) love it!! Yeah i havent yet gained drinking alcohol, its more the worry of the 55cals per shot of vodka!!! Lol! I havent tried the tetras so im used to the powdery shakes!!! X

Well had a good night out last night!! Far too many drinks tho :( and paying for it a tad right now as im gaggggging for sonething dirty to eat!! Cnt face my shake yet!!
Cheeky weigh in and ive lost a pound since thurs - expectin to at least put that back on tho!! Heres to the weekend! :)

Hi littlemumma :)
Thought I'd read your diary as your starting weight is pretty much the same as mine and I like to see how others have done :)
I'm
On day 4 and feeling ok but I can't get to see my CDC until next Saturday so it's gonna be torture not knowing how quickly it's coming off. Last time I done this diet I weighed myself every day and saw a difference EVERY DAY but I threw my scales out when I started weighing myself 10 times a day lol. Maybe it's time to get them back so I can see its working and don't give in! X

Keep it up :) xx

Also it's soooooo good to read about ppl still managing the odd drink! I'm
A big drinker (part of the reason I'm
In this mess) and love going out with my mates ESPECIALLY when I've lost some weight! I refuse to give up my life completely....am at a barbecue next week and hoping to resist the red meats and stick to chicken kebabs and the odd vodka. Will thoroughly miss the copious amounts of lager and wine tho! X

Thanks lea. In total honesty iv prob only stuck to the diet 100% 2 wks out of the 8. Im not very good lol!! Im forever having a nibble here and there :( and iv had about 4 nights out with excessive drinking - the worst thing for me is dealing with the hangover as i cant eat anything bad :( takes me all day to feel better!!!!
Howre u finding it?? X

so far so good :) i know i wont be one of these people who never falters, but at the mo, going withut food is my best option!! how crazy is it that i find it easier to resist food altogether rather than just eating healthy...the obese persons mind is a crazy thing ;-)
i been keeping myself busy selling clothes on ebay i no longer want to be able to get into, and searching for new dresses i want to buy in a size smaller :) and looking at old pics when i was 2 stone lighter, knowing that if i stick to it i can be like that again in the not so distant future :)
Aw this diet can be torturous but i DO LOVE IT :) xx

O god yeah thats y this diet works for me just eliminate food!!!! Hiwever iv moved up to ss+ now so most eves i have a tiny dinner! Just had a bite of my sons sandwhich :( dohhh!!! X

I'm
Sure that won't hurt :) just imagine what u were eating before :) x

Well..... Had a few mouthfuls of lasagne :( and made cakes with my son and couldnt resist one!! It tasted like heaven.
Not gonna beat myself up over it - its done! Been for a walk today and am doin my workout dvd later? Hopefully il b back 100% tomoro :( x

More slip ups.... 2 biscuits, half a sausage, glass of 7up, and a spoonful of cheesey potato. Grrrrrr very disappointed with myself -
Put myself to bed now, hopefully will do better tomora, defo b out of ketosis now so gotta crap few days ahead :(

littlemumma said:
More slip ups.... 2 biscuits, half a sausage, glass of 7up, and a spoonful of cheesey potato. Grrrrrr very disappointed with myself -
Put myself to bed now, hopefully will do better tomora, defo b out of ketosis now so gotta crap few days ahead :(

Have you thought about doing ss+ having a little meal that might stop you nibbling. Still great loses x

Back