My jouney 15st 6 to 11st 6 (hopefully!!)

littlemumma said:
Lol i am doin ss+ this was ontop of my chicken and egg salad!!!!

Lol. It's just habit! No matter what diet I do it's a habit I've formed! Lol x

According to my scales have put a pound on since my little food fest yesterday... Due on also? Which doesnt help the scales!!
Anywho im now 2 pounds off 2st in 8 weeks so i need to lose that by thurs wi.
100% on plan til thurs now :)

Hi ladies, I went out on Saturday for my friends 40th birthday, we went for an italians....i had lasagne! No starter and no pudding, normally i'd have 3 courses....stuck to vodka lime and soda all night having only 4 drinks....that is not like me!! Anyway Sunday :( had sunday dinner at the granmas as we do every week....then a slice of chocolate cake.......then later on in the night had a chip butty!! Could kick myself now though! Had my first milkshake an hour ago, I've still had no water though and I'm having my chicken and mushroom soup later.....despite my OH asking if i would 'like' a sausage sandwich!! LIKE? I would LOVE one right now, in fact I would sell him for just a bite at the minute haha, BUT i need to stay on goal if I am going to see a difference on Thursday. What annoys me the most is that I have been on and off the diet since January and if I'd just stuck to it I'd have been at goal weight now! Also it costs a fortune and because of my cheating I always have shakes left in the fridge at the end of the week :S Oh to be naturally slim huh!! xx
:sigh:

Tell me about it!!!! I counted up my extra shakes few days ago.... And iv got enough to do 9 extra days on 3a day!!! Haha!!! Not always because im
Cheating but some days come and il only have a bar as i cant b bothered to mix up a shake lol!!! Most days im averaging at 2-3cwp a day plus the small 200cal (and usually plus a biscuit or whatever!!!) so looks like we both had a great weekend but not on the diet lol!!!! Xx

Started the day well! 30 min workout plus housework - had a bar for brekkie and had almost 2l of water! All went down hill at lunch!!
Ender up finishing 1/4 of my sons tuna sarnie plus a few crisps - lastly a bite of a milky way :(
Week 8 weigh in thurs gonna b crap like the last few weeks :(

From bag to worse picked loads now. Gonna give myself one week from thurs to shape up or gonna jack it in :( wasting £43 a week!!!!

Littlemumma your story is close to mine....i need to get from.15.6 to 11.6 or maybe even 12! Baby weight just wouldn't shift i was yo yo ing up n down a stone n starving! Anyway hope ur bk on track soon i need a 3.5 loss this week but doubt ill make it :-(

skinnymummy said:
Littlemumma your story is close to mine....i need to get from.15.6 to 11.6 or maybe even 12! Baby weight just wouldn't shift i was yo yo ing up n down a stone n starving! Anyway hope ur bk on track soon i need a 3.5 loss this week but doubt ill make it :-(

Oh yeah pretty much the same start and finish weight then!
Im not really back on track tbh... Im really into excercise atm which isnt a good thing for this diet my weighlosses r minimal! My wi is this mornin and im gonna see the result of that and decide to mayb come off cwp and follow a high protein low fat/carb diet a long with my excercise. Im starting to miss food too much i think, hence the nibbling. I wana lose 2 stone by september so im thinking... See how i go it alone til august and if its not working il have to come back to plan for 4-6weeks to get me as slim
As poss for my birthday weekend away to paris :) im a 14 mostly now i just wana b a slim size 12 how much i weigh is kind of irrelevant, but im not prepares to pay over £40 week to starve myself and lose 1lb just not worth it!! Xxx

Well 2lbs off so not awful but could b lots better :/ its totm any day so hoping thats the reason behind the 2lbs.... Next week we shall see but if i go iow festival this wkend im defo screwed!!!

I'm so struggling on this diet I cheat daily and it's my first week! Does it get any easier? I know it gives fast results and that's the only thing that keeps me trying! Feel rubbish, have a argument with myself weekly this or ww. I've just find it so restrictive! Can't eat or drink. I'm a socially minded person, it's part if my life but it's also has got me on this state. Aarrrggghhhh don't know what to do x

Littlemumma 2lbs is still brill maybe u wudda stayed the same or gone up given the freedom of food? X

Vadey just make sure u drink ur water...im not perfect but it does help a lot! X

vadey said:
I'm so struggling on this diet I cheat daily and it's my first week! Does it get any easier? I know it gives fast results and that's the only thing that keeps me trying! Feel rubbish, have a argument with myself weekly this or ww. I've just find it so restrictive! Can't eat or drink. I'm a socially minded person, it's part if my life but it's also has got me on this state. Aarrrggghhhh don't know what to do x

Im not the best person to talk to lol i openly admit to my cdc i cheat on a daily basis shes shocked im stil losin weight!!! Out of 8 weeks iv prob only been 100% on 2 weeks,
I cnt help myself but to pick... Im doin a fair bit of excercise atm mayb thats y im not gaining?? Im gonna ride it out for another 6lbs and then consider doing somethin different.... Iv been out drinking about 4 times since doin this oops :( i cant go out sober lol!!! Only u can make up ur mind what to do hun, if your gonna keep cheating try and at least make a healthy cheat lol! Xx

Thank you for your honest post Hun. How much have you lost in how long? Ooh how did it go when you drank? Did you manage to get back on ok? Did you come of of ketosis. I do pump body combat at gym but not been going as I have an injury x

vadey said:
Thank you for your honest post Hun. How much have you lost in how long? Ooh how did it go when you drank? Did you manage to get back on ok? Did you come of of ketosis. I do pump body combat at gym but not been going as I have an injury x

Iv been on the diet for 8 weeks and have lost 2st 1lb, drinking was fine as didnt need to drink as much as usual lol got tipsy fast!!!Yes u have to bring urself out of ketosis to drink as its very dangerous otherwise, id eat chicken veg and brown rice before alcohol, the hangover was hard going being back on ss :( but id feel ok by the day after that... Xx

Well iv had a lovely wkend.... But the diet has suffered terribley!!!!! So much alcohol last night - followed by a chicken shish kebab (marinated chicken breast healthy or unhealthy????) left the pitta bread tho just ate the meat and salad.
Today out for lunch i got a carvery... I had turkey breast with veggies. No potatoes, yorkshires,or gravy!! But a roasted parsnip :/ lol!! Then just ate a cupcake :( arrrr well iv accepted the scales r gonna hate me come thiursday but never mind-such a fab wkend :) and i felt pretty slim out last night too (could notice a few men lookin my way too :) ) lol!!!!!

Back