Total Solution My Journey Begins Now

Congrats to all of you lets keep each other motivated and face and conquer one day at a time. We can do this!

Well day one wasn't as bad as expected! How's everyone else doing?
Lx

Day 4 I've been 100% TS! I'm in ketosis & feeling pretty good. Mentally I feel strong. Not even wanting food to pass my lips! I'm so determined to be successful! All of us will be. Keep strong girls!!!

Well done! How do you know you're in ketosis - are you using the sticks?
Lx

well done all! Oh we know we are in ketosis due to the taste in our mouths and the fairly bad breath.....have a super weekend girls
J

Day 5 - so far so good. In no time I will have a week behind me. Then 2, then 12, then at goal!! I can't wait! I can't wait to fit back into my 10/12's and feel lovely again! It's been so long. I have of course done a sneaky peak...I'm useless at weighing once a week...and I'm down 5lbs!!

Quite pleased with that progress so far. Even if that's it for my first week, I think I'm ok with it. At least it's going the right way finally! Thanks for checking in girls, how are you all doing?

Keep strong! And keep your eyes on the goal!!

@truelyteen well done 5lbs so far is great.

How is everyone finding the weekend? I thought last night was hard would have loved glass of wine. Cant stop weighing ever day - naughty! And bit fed up this week as only 2lbs so far. I have started exercising hoping this will help. How r u all finding the exercise?

@Kelstar I haven't really started exercising yet, as wanting my body to get used to this plan first. Keep with it, even 2lbs is a shift in the right direction! Keep it up!

SO how are we going to treat ourselves tonight my wonderful ketosis buddies? I plan a dvd, Tesco Strawberry sparkling water and possible a coke zero if I am really going to push the boat out. I cannot wait until Sunday as that will officially be week one done and dusted, I am not weighing myself until the end of week two, as I managed to stay off the scales for a couple of years, so reckon I do not need to keep jumping on them every day now I am trying to lose the blubber.
Keep strong and determined and have a wonderful Saturday.
J

Hmmmm just had my first strawberry shake. Made it up in blender with ice so it was all thick & cold like a proper milkshake...soooo looking forward to it...is it supposed to taste like feet?!!! Lol!! Not as strawberry flavoured as I had hoped. Maybe it's just me...might try with sweetener next time.

@ Norwegian girl- well done!! You're my hero staying off the scales. I need to try that too. You're sooooo right...staying off the scales is what got our weight where it is!! Ur my new hero!

Totally! I wish I had enough control to stay off scales. I am beyond daily weighing I am actually on at least twice a day - *wishpers* More like 3 or more. I have a problem!

I too keep telling myself that I won't keep weighing myself as it's great when the weight's coming off but if it slows I know I will find it hard to keep motivated. However, it's only 11.15am and I have already weighed myself twice :-s
This time the results were good - 1st weighin this morning I'd lost 2lbs since yesterday and second weighin just now I'd lost another 1lb! I must stop it though as I know the results will slow after these first few days...

Ok girls we need to stop hahahaha, I think this is turning into an OCD! So the washing machine has just broken, stopped spinning and I have a pile of wet clothes dripping around. Thought to self, if this happened when I am lighter then the clothes would not weigh as much....very irrational thought. I am off to clean the kitchen now and try and tidy up downstairs with my house mate. Oh the joys x
Julia

Yes we do need to stop!! I fluctuated up a lb from my first weigh in this morning, so then I decide to get naked to bring it back down!!! I gotta step away from the scales!!

Noooooo don't do the obsessive weighing thing! It drives you nuts lol says me who's planning not to weigh in for a while but knowing full well I'll wake up weigh, pee, weigh, poo, weigh lol xx

I'm also a bit addicted to weighing myself. My scales are in my bathroom and I tend to hop on every time I go in. I am trying not to do this as my weight fluctuates all through the day and I can be disappointed it I have had a gain.
Cacee

My husband suggested that's there's no harm in it while I'm losing as it's motivating me to keep going, but if it gets to the point where I don't lose and I get fed up I should put them away before I become demotivated. Think that's what I'll do.
Lx

That's probably a good idea, I might end up having to take the batteries out of mine. This would make sure that I only weigh myself once a week. Cacee

I agree that it's only a bad thing of a sts or slight up knocks us off course. Otherwise no harm, no foul. But if we think it's gonna send us into a tailspin then best lock up the scales!!

Back