My Journey - Day 63!

Thanks Marie... I needed reminding that even on LL and CD there are some weeks they stay the same.

I was really struggling about 10 minutes ago, wanting to go downstairs and get something to eat even though I'm not hungry and have used all my points! But your post has made me decide to go to bed!

I have to admit though - I will be weighing myself in the morning. I'm so worried that I'm going to put on weight. I need to know, it's 'eating me up' for lack of a better phrase.

Who knows what I will do if I have stayed the same still or put on weight! I really don't know. I'm so confused at the moment. I expected (apparently unrealistically) to lose approximately 1 - 2 lbs a week. So obviously staying the same was a complete dissapointment.

<<Sigh>> I'm going to bed. Hopefully it'll all look better after a good nights sleep!

Well done Sparkle, Im SO pleased you lost this week, and to be almost at your January Target is brilliant... heres to another great week

*HUGS*

Thansk every one for your support! It's incredible how much it helps.

I appear to have been a bit too eager yesterday, I have 2 lbs to go until I reach my target!!! Oops. Oh well, even if I do 'only' lose 1 lb, that's still half a stone in a month!!

Feeling quite positive - diet wise. I managed to stick to it yesterday, even with the bad news making me want to turn to comfort eating again.

I have a lovely, and different, breakfast today. Banana on toast, delicious, and it's filled me up!

Well I'm still sticking to it, although I have to admit to struggling of an evening because I really want cake... and biscuits... and cake... lol Oh well, I just need to push through, I think it's because it's coming up to that time of the month. I usually get cravings about now.

Went back to WW this week, and my mum joined with me. I think I'm going to go every week and stay to the meetings. It helps knowing that someone else will be weighing me, and the meetings offer support, ideas and tips - So I'm going to give it a go.

I'm struggling with the walking at the minute, of an evening it's really difficult to get motivated to go out into the cold - especially when I'm on my own (and it's scary). I also struggle with drinking water at the weekend... Although having said that my skin has really cleared up, and is looking quite nice! :)

I've also cut down a lot on coffee since I started measuring my milk out every day... I'm only having about 3 or 4 cups!! Compared to my usual 10 - 15 cups that's an incredible drop! I'm surprised that <<touch wood>> I haven't had any withdrawal symptons.

I think I might start posting my food diary on here again! I'm going out in a minute, but I'll come back later and post the last few days in the "What have you eaten today thread!".

Have you tried buying WW cakes etc so you can compromise when you get the urge. I always have a packet of something on the go so if I want something with a coffee etc I have something 'good' They do a great range of brownies, muffins and all kinds of cakes :)

Well done on sticking to things this far :) I know what you mean about needing someone to weigh you, thats like me. Its too easy to go off your diet without that discipline. You can share the tips you pick up at classes with the rest of us ;)

I'm glad to be of some help Marie! ;)

Hi Sandy. I do have the WW cakes yes... and the biscuits! lol It's just limiting them that I struggle with.

Well I got weighed this morning (after being up all night, could not sleep at all, don't know why) and I've lost another 3lbs!! That's 9lbs in January! I'm so happy! :D

I've lost 59.5lbs so far, and have another 59lbs to go - so I'm now over half way there! (even if only by half a pound! lol) :)

Thanks Marie and Happe.

Yes there was a time there when I was considering packing it in, and I was planning on reviewing my loss/progress at the end of this month. Well I'm happy with a 9lb loss, and from now on I'm going to aim for 4 - 6 lbs a month!

I'm going to stick with WW, I worked out where I was going wrong, and I'm confident now that I can get to goal, I just need to stick to it. I might be impatient to get to goal, but the longer I stick to it 110% the sooner I will get there, that's how I'm trying to think now anyway.

Congrats on your loss for January and like starlight said a huge congrats on being half way there, I cannot wait until my ticker says 41lb lost 99lb to go- just to see it go under the 100lb to go mark!!

Thanks Starlight! I really do feel as though I'm 'well into it'!

My confidence is gradually increasing. I spent an hour after work chatting and flirting with two guys 'downstairs'. We rent our offices from a haulage yard, they're two guys from the warehouse and have come out for a drink with us before.

Haven't spoken to them properly since just before Christmas, and it really helped 'lift my spirit' to be so relaxed and happy in their company!

I've come out in a few spots again, but it is TOTM, and I've ordered some Dermalogica Medicated Gel samples from Ebay. It's meant to be really good and works overnight, so this time next year it should be back in pretty good condition!

I've discovered hot blackcurrant squash since having this cold, so although I've struggled drinking water on it's own - that's helped. And I'm doing pretty well with the amount I've cut down on coffee! :)

Back