my journey is soon to begin :-)

Well done! Day 2 already and no cheating! it'll start getting easier soon!

thank u hun, and no cheating :) tho i wont lie, its tough! and now iv started to get the shakes but im sure they will go. how u getting on? x

I don't start til 6th. Will be watching your progress closely though cause we have very similar start weights. Guessing your taller than me though cause I have more to lose!

Yeah im 5ft 5. are u 'preparing' for your start day? i tried but didnt quite go to plan. i had my CDC weigh in on thursday but i wasnt starting until yesterday and in that time my weight went up by 6lb! i didnt over eat at christmas by much...or so i thought...x

I cant wait to start! I so wish that i had contacted her at the before....well around 12 weeks ago would be nice lol! Never mind, well get there!

Glad your first few days are going to plan! i think i had the shakes when i dont LT before they passed quickly!
how are the shakes? not too horrible i hope :)

Hows it going Sarah-Louise? is it day 3 today?

I cant wait to start! I so wish that i had contacted her at the before....well around 12 weeks ago would be nice lol! Never mind, well get there!

Glad your first few days are going to plan! i think i had the shakes when i dont LT before they passed quickly!
hey , just had to say , I did LT before CD and the shakes dont even compare !!!! I so struggled to get the 'salty, oaty' LT shakes down , they made me gag every time , CD shakes and bars , in comparrison are heaven !!! there is so much choice and most of them are totally yummy :) ( especially choc mint ) !!!

kellymarie - your doing it now.....well almost so thats the main thing :) and im glad to say the shakes are not at all bad, i love the fruits of forrest one!!! im counting the days down with u for your start day :) xx

setas - its going really well. iv had a headache and been shakey but still not in keto :-( but im still going strong :) how are u? xx

Haven't done LT but I absolutely love the Cambridge shakes - they are yum :) My advice though would be try them all - then try them all again a few weeks in as your taste will change!!! Some of the ones I love (lactose free cappucino (sp?) for example) are definitely not ones I would have thought I would love! Also try them in different ways - some people like their shakes as hot drinks, some like them cold. I personally like mine to be ice cold :)

Hi there,

I am starting on Saturday 1/1/11 - best day to start and kick of a new year and new me...... I have got to lose almost 7 stones which is a hell of a lot but I am feeling very positive I can do it, will be using this board for support and inspiration and also doing an online journal with thoughts and experiences on my weight loss Journey. The plan is to hit goal by 1st July 2011..... and enjoy my summer wearing what I want instead of what I can find to fit.

Just wondered how you getting hun, on day 4 today and feel fab, did a sneaky weigh in and have lost 9 pounds!!!! have not even been doing it properly as in my cdc has gone away and got new flavours that I cant take so having to do the 810 plan and have a small meal but having a slightly larger portion and missing a shake out until she comes back on the fourth. cannot wait for weigh in. hope you doing gud xx

Hope you are still going strong Sarah-Louise - are you in ketosis now - you must be or very nearly anyway. Hope its all going well - all Ok for me - managed SS over Xmas so pleased with that - in fact i've been 100% SS since I started on 27 Sep - haven't cheated once so I'm really pleased with myself. Its my ad a meal week from next tues so i'm a bit worried about that - just concerned that the option to eat/taste other things/flavours might make me go mad and worse that i might not get back to SS afterwards...still only time will tell and I'm sure everyone on here will help keep me straight!

Back