My journey on CWP

katywoo87 said:
Thats prob why! I got family in glasgow! My mums from scotland :)

Yer i am denying all knowledge xx

Ahh cool :) u shud just make them up at home n try them out lol xx

katywoo87 said:
Aww thanks hun :) you alway looked amaze i saw your pic on your diary with the black dress and tights! I am determined as from tomorrow to shift some more lard ready for my hol next week xx

Well u go gal xxx and thank u xxxx just stay mentally strong and u will get there x keep things simple don't over think about stuff and u know as I always say I'm here if u need me x will keep checking in on u as I have from the start x

Just found this quote: 'what you eat in private, you wear in public'

Very true, right I am ready to get day 1 done :)

Feeling good today! Not hungry in the slightest!

2 shakes down, had porridge then choc shake just now and plenty of water.

Been keeping busy today, re packed for hol in a bigger suitcase, tidied my room, sorted my ebay stuff ready to send off.. Applied for some temp jobs until i am registered to work at my new job (could take months)

Checked my online banking, ive had someone use my card in a pub in wandsworth!!!!! Never even been there, so annoyed. They have put the money back in but its going to be investigated, i am now concerned my card has been cloned :(

Gonna continue to keep busy today to stop my mind off food, even though i am not physically hungry (i mean i hardly ever am anyway) i eat out of boredom. Good thing is my mums about til 5pm today then my bro will be home so i cant cheat even though i don't want to anyway.

Scales showing 10st 10lbs even though i ate all week, due on next week too i definitely feel bloated and spots all over my face! Hot!

Anyway i will check in again later x

Ooo I'm a cop in Wandsworth. Make sure your report it to your bank. You might have to tell us too dial 101. Out of interest does it say where in Wandsworth?

Stay strong on the diet it'll be worth it for the holiday.

p220157 said:
Ooo I'm a cop in Wandsworth. Make sure your report it to your bank. You might have to tell us too dial 101. Out of interest does it say where in Wandsworth?

Stay strong on the diet it'll be worth it for the holiday.

Yer i have reported it and they will investigate it for me and call me back.. They said it can take 6 weeks though! Its called 'the cats back' pub! Never been there in my life! I was at my friends that evening.

I will do, Just taking it day at a time. Hope you're feeling better now? Must be in ketosis xx

katywoo87 said:
Feeling good today! Not hungry in the slightest!

2 shakes down, had porridge then choc shake just now and plenty of water.

Been keeping busy today, re packed for hol in a bigger suitcase, tidied my room, sorted my ebay stuff ready to send off.. Applied for some temp jobs until i am registered to work at my new job (could take months)

Checked my online banking, ive had someone use my card in a pub in wandsworth!!!!! Never even been there, so annoyed. They have put the money back in but its going to be investigated, i am now concerned my card has been cloned :(

Gonna continue to keep busy today to stop my mind off food, even though i am not physically hungry (i mean i hardly ever am anyway) i eat out of boredom. Good thing is my mums about til 5pm today then my bro will be home so i cant cheat even though i don't want to anyway.

Scales showing 10st 10lbs even though i ate all week, due on next week too i definitely feel bloated and spots all over my face! Hot!

Anyway i will check in again later x

That's terrible! Hope u get it sorted soon Hun defo not stress u need now!! Glad you've been able to keep busy tho, it really is key to the boredom n eating side of things! ( well for me anyway)

I'm due on sometime this week too! But my stomach has been very funny today a lot of gurgling noises going on :/ hmmm strange! Lol anyways off to work I go! Have a gd evening :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
That's terrible! Hope u get it sorted soon Hun defo not stress u need now!! Glad you've been able to keep busy tho, it really is key to the boredom n eating side of things! ( well for me anyway)

I'm due on sometime this week too! But my stomach has been very funny today a lot of gurgling noises going on :/ hmmm strange! Lol anyways off to work I go! Have a gd evening :) xx

I know, i cant believe people do these things! Yer boredom is my downfall! Funny u say that my stomachs been doing the same lol! Thanks u too, hope works better! Xx

Well its not my day today lol.. I was cooking my mums dinner as she is working tonight and hot oil splashed into my eye :( flushed it with water for a min n its ok so far.
O god dont let me go away on hol with a big gungy eye haha! Just my luck!

Doing ok this evening... Bit bored but my mums just finished the jaycee duggard book and i may start reading that this eve! Xx

Oh dear, not good. I'm finally home bloody Wimbledon tennis made the traffic worse than normal.

Just watching Simpsons and will then prob have my final shake of the day.

Hope you eye is ok.

p220157 said:
Oh dear, not good. I'm finally home bloody Wimbledon tennis made the traffic worse than normal.

Just watching Simpsons and will then prob have my final shake of the day.

Hope you eye is ok.

Oh gosh i bet thats a nightmare!!! When is it over?

What shake u gonna have as ur last one? I had a bar!

Just had fruits of the forest. I'm stocking up all my choc ones for really bad days.

I can't wait till I can have the bars. Will be so nice to have something to crunch into.

I am full now. But craving carbs. Jon's mum was here looking after Harry and she's left behind some bread she bought I cant tell you how much it's tempting me.

Think the tennis is done at the end of this week possibly?

p220157 said:
Just had fruits of the forest. I'm stocking up all my choc ones for really bad days.

I can't wait till I can have the bars. Will be so nice to have something to crunch into.

I am full now. But craving carbs. Jon's mum was here looking after Harry and she's left behind some bread she bought I cant tell you how much it's tempting me.

Yer it does help having the bars and feels like a treat too!

Omg bread :( how cruel!!!!! Stay well away you dont want to undo all the hard work.. Think of how crap you felt the first few days you dont want to go through all that again just for some bread! Keep busy x

Yeah that's why I'm on here. I'm half tempted to throw it away but thats just a waste. Plus hubby would probably get stroppy.

p220157 said:
Yeah that's why I'm on here. I'm half tempted to throw it away but thats just a waste. Plus hubby would probably get stroppy.

Keep it out of sight for now... Id have the house empty of food if i could that is half the battle!

Ive applied for around 50 temp jobs tonight whilst I wait for my uni results to start my proper job, that has kept me busy!!!!

Feeling starving hungry now so I think its time for best! 1 day is over..

Morning!

Just weighed myself I am 10st 9lbs this morning
-1lb loss

Just had a tea gonna have my first take then keep myself busy again today got to post my ebay stuff, wanted to go for a walk but the rains horrible.

Thinking of getting individual lashes for my hol.. Anyone had them? Recommend? I need to enquire i think they cost around 90quid :/ alot! My mum said she would treat me for finishin uni so may take her up on the offer :p

Gonna do some weights again today, arms need toning big time!

Will check in again later today x

Arghh i want to scream today! I am so stressed about starting my new job... I cant start until I am registered as a qualified social worker with the gscc until my uni results are in, my uni wont have my results until the end of july and by then the gscc will be closed down! So now i have to wait until 1st aug to apply to the hpc to become registered! Which could take months due to all the newly qualified people! Arghhh so annoying!

The hr for my new job are completely useless ive asked several times for a supporting letter to speed up applications and to also ask the team manager if i can start early but as a unqualified as they offered this at interview!!

Why are people like fricking snails at things like this!!! Hello.... I want to work!! I need the money and I am in debt jeez!!!

.......& breath!

Sorry but it is so frustrating when people dont pull their weight! I could easily go binge right now but I wont! If i do, they have won and got the best of me! So instead I will go do the other 93747747737288276 things that need to be done today!

Back