My journey on CWP

Hey hun hope you're ok. I think HR people are taught to be slow?

Fingers crossed you'll get a start date soon.

p220157 said:
Hey hun hope you're ok. I think HR people are taught to be slow?

Fingers crossed you'll get a start date soon.

Ive calmed down now haha! Yes they must be! Absolutely useless! Ive cc'd his manager into the email lets see if he shifts his butt now!

I hope I do, I dont want to go on hol panicking as I am a born worrier!

How you getting on today?

So-so. I think I'm just tired which is why I'm feeling grumpy. If it weren't my WI tomorrow I can honestly say I would have fallen off the wagon. Fingers crossed my WI perks me up and re-motivates me.

p220157 said:
So-so. I think I'm just tired which is why I'm feeling grumpy. If it weren't my WI tomorrow I can honestly say I would have fallen off the wagon. Fingers crossed my WI perks me up and re-motivates me.

I always feel tired on this diet, never experienced the boundless energy you're meant to have with ketosis! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow it'll be worth it! Let us know how you get on :)

Every time I wash my hair more and more hair falls out... It is so upsetting! Is this really worth it? My scalp is so sore as well.

I have been taking sillica, multi vitamins, vitamin b and iron tablets from pharmacy for about 3 weeks now and no difference.

To add insult to injury i am now weighing in at 10st 12lbs so i am in fact 3 lbs heavier than when i started, what the actual f*ck!

I have so many packs to finish but i am losing hair and no weight. I am due on so perhaps that is affecting it but i really wanted to go on hol about 4lbs or more lighter!

I'll need to have a think about how i am gonna get this last 17lbs off when i get back from holiday because i am seriously losing motivation

Hey doll, don't fret about the weight it could be stress induced rather than food. Haven't totally
Caught up with your diary as been off the forum for a while and hope things have been a little bit easier. August is round the corner use your spare time to focus other things than work because once you're there no going back until retirement or winning lottery!!!! I'm sure they will get their fingers out soon n sort out the paperwork. Hve you got anything planned for the weekend?

Newtocd said:
Hey doll, don't fret about the weight it could be stress induced rather than food. Haven't totally
Caught up with your diary as been off the forum for a while and hope things have been a little bit easier. August is round the corner use your spare time to focus other things than work because once you're there no going back until retirement or winning lottery!!!! I'm sure they will get their fingers out soon n sort out the paperwork. Hve you got anything planned for the weekend?

Hey,

Things have been ok thank you just plodding along really! That is true, i am just so bored at the moment and you know what that means.... Temptation to eat!

Not had much planned this weekend, Went to westfields yesterday with my bf he got his last bits for holiday! We go on Tuesday cant wait. X

Hi everyone :)

Well I have been plodding along really not much to report! Scales finally moved this morning I am now 10st 7lbs...

How messed up are the scales eh? Ive gone from putting on to going back to 10st 10lbs to now losing 3lbs.

Total loss on Day 6: 3lbs

I wont be weighing in on Tues as i have a plane to catch and a beach to meet :p lol

So I am well aware il put on weight on hol but knowing i only have a stone left til goal makes me feel so much better and far more relaxed!

Xx

Well done misses :) have a brilliant holiday and worry about dieting when u come back! ;) just enjoy yourself coz u deserve it! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Well done misses :) have a brilliant holiday and worry about dieting when u come back! ;) just enjoy yourself coz u deserve it! Xx

Thanks hun.. I'll try really not looking forward to all inclusive for 10 days xx :/

beckyR said:
Hello I'm new :) have a fab holiday... are u still on CD or have u come off it?
Have fun where are u going? X

Hi welcome and good luck :D

Thanks, i am on slim and save now this is the same as cd except i don't have a consultant and its cheaper! I am skint at the moment :(

I have 1 More stone to lose til at goal and then will judge from there if i want/ need to lose more.

I am going to the dominican republic for 10days cant wait!!!x

Hi welcome and good luck :D

Thanks, i am on slim and save now this is the same as cd except i don't have a consultant and its cheaper! I am skint at the moment :(

I have 1 More stone to lose til at goal and then will judge from there if i want/ need to lose more.

I am going to the dominican republic for 10days cant wait!!!x
oh i looked into SS this week their range looks fab...how long as it taken u to getto 10.7 as this is my goal weight lol

Oh what a fab holiday.. have u been before? id like to go there some time :) x

beckyR said:
oh i looked into SS this week their range looks fab...how long as it taken u to getto 10.7 as this is my goal weight lol

Oh what a fab holiday.. have u been before? id like to go there some time :) x

Their shakes, food packs and bars are so much nicer but I love the people on the cwp forum so I still use my diary here lol.

Its taken me from 12.2 to 10.7 since beginning of May but I have had around 3 weeks messing about on and off plan. I reckon if id have been 100% for those 8 weeks i could have got an extra half stone off but everyones journeys diff I guess!

How much do u have to lose if u don't mind me asking? This is the best thing Ive ever done and I never want to go back to the way i was!

No i have never been out of europe before for a hol :eek: and also never been all inclusive! Its 5* too so will be a real treat for me, so excited
Xx

beckyR said:
Amazing loss :) xx (im just reading through)

Oh thanks, if u read through ul see my ups and downs i have binge eating problem but slowly over coming it which is why its taken me a while to get my act together!xx

Their shakes, food packs and bars are so much nicer but I love the people on the cwp forum so I still use my diary here lol.

Its taken me from 12.2 to 10.7 since beginning of May but I have had around 3 weeks messing about on and off plan. I reckon if id have been 100% for those 8 weeks i could have got an extra half stone off but everyones journeys diff I guess!

How much do u have to lose if u don't mind me asking? This is the best thing Ive ever done and I never want to go back to the way i was!

No i have never been out of europe before for a hol :eek: and also never been all inclusive! Its 5* too so will be a real treat for me, so excited
Xx
wow all inclusive hahaha u will love it im sure make sure u eat/drink chill and enjoy.
i am 12.7 and need to be 10.7 in 7 weeks OUCH lol but i will be happy if im 10.10 with a push. you have still done fantastic :) i am going to order some samples now but i need my CDC for support i think.x

katywoo87 said:
Thanks hun.. I'll try really not looking forward to all inclusive for 10 days xx :/

Don't worry :) any damage u do can be repaired when u come home so just have a ball!! xx

beckyR said:
wow all inclusive hahaha u will love it im sure make sure u eat/drink chill and enjoy.
i am 12.7 and need to be 10.7 in 7 weeks OUCH lol but i will be happy if im 10.10 with a push. you have still done fantastic :) i am going to order some samples now but i need my CDC for support i think.x

Yer I will do :) may as well make most of it but will prob come back a stone heavier lol. Oh u will do that as long as u stick to it 100% and either way u'll be slimmer & feeling better than you started! Yer it is hard without cdc just depends if u can manage with out x

Back