My journey on CWP

Update: just thought I would give an update on stats, my maths is horrendous so I am sorry if I am off with a few dates!

Start date: 8th May 2012 (weds)
Start weight: 12st 2lbs
Start BMI: 30

Current date: 8th july 2012 (sun)
Current weight: 10st 7lbs
Current BMI: 26

Journey so far:

Total weeks: 8
Total loss: 23lbs

(around 3 weeks off plan)

Goal weight: 9st 7lbs (maybe be lowered when at goal)
Goal date: sept 2012 slow and steady wins the race...
Goal BMI: 23.3

I go in hol tues I am expecting to put on a fair few lbs but i am determined to get straight back into this the moment i am home!

My plan to get to goal:

2x weeks on s&s
I will see how my losses are within the first 2 weeks if it is quite slow than I am thinking about perhaps going to WW for the final part and incorporating the lean and clean lifestyle plan to ensure I still to healthy eating with a few treats here and there.

SW doesn't work for me, it makes me bloated, overeat and PUT ON weight so that is not an option.

I can sit and kick myself for messing around for those 3 weeks but There is nothing I can do about it now! I have stuck to this longer than i thought i would, still a way to go as well. This diet has helped me to recognise my issues with food and i am working on that which means this was never going to be straight forward for me.

Id love to be at 10st for my bday night out on the 11th Aug and I will do my best to get there I dont want those awful cringey bday pics again where i look huge and ugly.

I think its important we all take a min now and again to actually think of how far we have come whether its a few lbs, a few stone or more... Every journey is different and we all complete it how we see fit, the odd week off, 100%, slow losses or fast losses.. No matter where we are at, close to goal, in it for the long run or struggling each and every one of us have done ourselves proud! We are closer to where we want to be, changing our lives, bodies and lifestyles! More than what most can or would do.

Sorry to become a bit of a melt loool but its true!

:) xx

katywoo87 said:
Update: just thought I would give an update on stats, my maths is horrendous so I am sorry if I am off with a few dates!

Start date: 8th May 2012 (weds)
Start weight: 12st 2lbs
Start BMI: 30

Current date: 8th july 2012 (sun)
Current weight: 10st 7lbs
Current BMI: 26

Journey so far:

Total weeks: 8
Total loss: 23lbs

(around 3 weeks off plan)

Goal weight: 9st 7lbs (maybe be lowered when at goal)
Goal date: sept 2012 slow and steady wins the race...
Goal BMI: 23.3

I go in hol tues I am expecting to put on a fair few lbs but i am determined to get straight back into this the moment i am home!

My plan to get to goal:

2x weeks on s&s
I will see how my losses are within the first 2 weeks if it is quite slow than I am thinking about perhaps going to WW for the final part and incorporating the lean and clean lifestyle plan to ensure I still to healthy eating with a few treats here and there.

SW doesn't work for me, it makes me bloated, overeat and PUT ON weight so that is not an option.

I can sit and kick myself for messing around for those 3 weeks but There is nothing I can do about it now! I have stuck to this longer than i thought i would, still a way to go as well. This diet has helped me to recognise my issues with food and i am working on that which means this was never going to be straight forward for me.

Id love to be at 10st for my bday night out on the 11th Aug and I will do my best to get there I dont want those awful cringey bday pics again where i look huge and ugly.

I think its important we all take a min now and again to actually think of how far we have come whether its a few lbs, a few stone or more... Every journey is different and we all complete it how we see fit, the odd week off, 100%, slow losses or fast losses.. No matter where we are at, close to goal, in it for the long run or struggling each and every one of us have done ourselves proud! We are closer to where we want to be, changing our lives, bodies and lifestyles! More than what most can or would do.

Sorry to become a bit of a melt loool but its true!

:) xx

Loving your attitude towards it :) u still have done enormously well! 5lbs away from 2 stone :) u will look and feel so much better on that tropical beach! Woohoo! And u sound determined to get back to it once you're home so it's all gd. Defo go with what works best for u, if it's slower but u can stick to it then go for it hun. I bet by your bday night out u will have reached your goal :)

And your right Everyone on here is on the same sort of journey, but just our own individual ones but we can do it - nobody can change our weight and body but us :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Loving your attitude towards it :) u still have done enormously well! 5lbs away from 2 stone :) u will look and feel so much better on that tropical beach! Woohoo! And u sound determined to get back to it once you're home so it's all gd. Defo go with what works best for u, if it's slower but u can stick to it then go for it hun. I bet by your bday night out u will have reached your goal :)

And your right Everyone on here is on the same sort of journey, but just our own individual ones but we can do it - nobody can change our weight and body but us :) xx

Cheers luv! Well done on the 5lb loss! You'll be about half stone lighter by time i am back from hol i bet :p! Xx

Right all I am logging off now! All those notifications on phone will cost me a fortune abroad!!

Off to dominican i go tomorrow :) speak in a few weeks. Xx

katywoo87 said:
Right all I am logging off now! All those notifications on phone will cost me a fortune abroad!!

Off to dominican i go tomorrow :) speak in a few weeks. Xx

Have a fab holiday hun! :) xx

See u when yr back x have a fab time love xx

Hi everyone i am back.. Had the best holiday ever and i am so down and depressed to be back...

Scales this morning say i am 10st 13lbs so that is a whopping 6lbs ive put on in 11 days. The resort was all incluSive with ala carte and buffet restuarants on the whole i was quite good and made better choices but i was drinking each night which is my downfall.

I didnt binge at all on holiday, had no need to and my appetite was smaller, did purge on 2 nights when feeling overwhelmed with amount of food and 3 course meals for my bf's bday and our anniversary.

I am so jetlagged and feel sluggish! Will be posting properly tomorrow when i am back on the wagon!

I have to see the scales at 9st 7lbs :(

Whoooooooo missed u love but glad u had a fantastic time x photos ? ????? Xxxxxx 6lbs is nothing it will be gone in a week xxxxxx hope yr well and at least the weathers nice x catch up soon xxx <3

Hey Hun glad u had a good holiday!! Don't worry about you're gain u can easily lose that in a week or 2 :) as long as u enjoyed it that's the main thing coz that's what holidays are for! & bein carefree from this diet/dieting for a week or 2 is not a disaster :) coz I plan on doing it too (and drinking probably every night haha) We all need a break at some point coz life is for living. Catch up with u soon ;) xx

LeaE said:
Whoooooooo missed u love but glad u had a fantastic time x photos ? ????? Xxxxxx 6lbs is nothing it will be gone in a week xxxxxx hope yr well and at least the weathers nice x catch up soon xxx <3

Will upload some pics in a few days once ive uploaded them onto laptop! It was amazing!! Just caught up with your diary well done on your losses and getting into 14 jeans!!! Woooo wooo! I hope to lose it in a week! Speak soon xxx

beckyR said:
Hello welcome back :) sounds like u had fun chick. them lbs will be off as soon as u get started again x

Thanks hun :) how u getting on? I hope so! Really want this last stone and a bit off now!! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Hey Hun glad u had a good holiday!! Don't worry about you're gain u can easily lose that in a week or 2 :) as long as u enjoyed it that's the main thing coz that's what holidays are for! & bein carefree from this diet/dieting for a week or 2 is not a disaster :) coz I plan on doing it too (and drinking probably every night haha) We all need a break at some point coz life is for living. Catch up with u soon ;) xx

Hiya! I did i loved every minute and enjoyed every bit of alcohol and food although it did get boring towards the end! So true!!! Your holiday coming up now.. O how i wish i had another to look forward to! Xx

katywoo87 said:
Hiya! I did i loved every minute and enjoyed every bit of alcohol and food although it did get boring towards the end! So true!!! Your holiday coming up now.. O how i wish i had another to look forward to! Xx

That's gd I'm glad! :) yeh 3 weeks on Thursday & counting woohoo! Xx

DAY 1:

Well I am still very tired and body clock is messed up with the time difference i didnt sleep until gone 5am and just woke up.. Feeling crap!

Not going to let that stop me and will be starting day 1 again today after the hol! I have exactly 2 weeks until my bday and would like half a stone off by then! I wore my bday dress on hol and it was a tiny bit tight, i don't want it to feel like that on my bday!

For getting to 9st 7lbs i am not going to set a specific goal as i think that is when i start to panic and self sabotage. I will get there when i get there and if i stick this out 100% given the few nights out i have of bdays, graduation etc i should be there by the end of sept.

Going to have a ss+ day as i promised a friend i would meet with her and she wanted to go to dinner so 3x packs and a chicken salad for me!

Official starting weight post holiday is:
10st 12lbs

I am hoping by the 6th Aug (my 25th bday) i will be 10st 5lbs :)

I am going to need a lot of willpower and support for this.. I really don't want to keep failing xx

katywoo87 said:
Dont think I can do this anymore..

Hey hun are u ok? I had a slip up last night :( xx

Back