My journey on Exante

Hey hun well done for resisting burger king I LOVE it and my dad offered to bring me some in the other day! Ahhhh!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Chaz...if im honest though if my hubbie had stopped the car I probably would have ate one lol, feel so much better for not doing it today though! xx

.............But you didn't so huge well done. I had to watch hubbie eat a macdonalds and then a KFC after he ran the marathon on sunday and my god that was soooooooooo tempting! Well done for sticking to it. I can't stomach the soups either so just stick to bars and shakes now and feel so much happier for doing so! Good luck xx

Keep going Chazz, you're being really strong as it sounds like you're not having an easy time of it. I kept feeling hungry until day 7 then suddenly it went and everything became much easier, so hopefully the same will happen to you.

The soup and shakes seem to taste a bit better as time goes on, and your body forgets what truly nice food tastes like! I don't include the tomato soup in that, that gives me the boke too (I love that phrase), I am actually quite stunned at how horrible it is (although lots of people seem to like it).

Keep going!!

Thank you ladygaga and well done you on not giving in to the mcds and kfc too! Its sooo hard to do when you can smell it lol!! I just need to keep thinking that its that kind of food that has helped me get to where i am just now, and that is not a good place lol!! x

Thanks Young, my hunger is slowly going away although i still miss eating lol, hopefully the scales on thursday will spur me on! I dont mind the mushroom and veg soup, but the thought of eating them every day for the next few months....eeew. But needs must!!!

Well done again on your fantastic weight loss! x

Day 6 today, can hardly believe that i have lasted so long! I have just ordered my variety pack for week 2 so no giving up for me! Had a coffee this morning and feeling peckish, got to go for food shopping soon, unfortunatley i do still have to feed the hubbie and kids! Its going to be hard but im going to eat half my bar before i go so hopefully that will help me wanting to eat everything in sight! Wish me luck....... :)

Good luch Chaz....sounds like you know what you are doing and are very strong too. Take care and avoid the choccy aisles hehe!!

Well done, Chazz, you're doing brilliantly! Hope the shopping trip hasn't been too traumatic, just think we'll be looking slim and trendy by the Summer!

There's a website where you can make a model of yourself at your current weight and goal weight. I did mine last night and have found it really motivating. I will try and find the link (which I saw on someone elses diary) and post it on here for you later! Hope the rest of your day is a success!! xx

Thanks ladygaga! :)
Thank you nicky, we will be slim and trendy for the summer!
The supermaket wasnt too bad i was in and out quicker than normal! Probz because I cant buy any goodies for myself so it was just a case of shopping for my hubbie and kids.
How is your day 2 going? Yeah that link would be great :) xx

http://www.mvm.com/cs/
Here's the link, it's not meant for what we're using it for but I made a model at my current weight and hieght and then one at my goal weight and saw the huge difference! Chazsucks put it on her diary and I thought it was a good idea.

My day's going MUCH better than yesterday! I've decided that I am only going to have the shakes as I really can't stomach the bars and soups (YUK!) I felt really ill yesterday but it was because I did not eat all of my bar or soup which I really think I needed. We'll see how I get on with the shakes for the next few days. Hope you find the link motivational! Speak soon xx

Well day 6 is going much better than I could have hoped for, I managed to get round the supermarket without giving to my desire to eat loads of junk! I even came home and made the hubby rolls and sausage before he went to work! Ive had my bar for breakfast and the strawberry shake for lunch, not decided on what kind of soup for dinner yet :) Ive been trying to drink more water as i dont think ive been drinking enough over the last few days so ive got 6 500mls in the fridge, im going to try and get through them by the end of the day, plus iv had 2 coffees. All in all its been a good day so far, the only thing im not enjoying is the taste of my mouth, horrible! Mouthwash is my best friend today :)
Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Thanks Nicky i will check it out. Your doing the right thing, this diet is hard enough without trying to do it when you really dont like the food!
Really glad you are having a better day today :) xx

I have just been browsing around the minimins site and had a look at other diets, there is another vlcd plan that someone has posted a bit on about things u can make with the meal packs such as muffins from the shakes and poppadoms from the soup. Does anyone know if we can do that with exante meal packs? it does say only to do it once a day but it would be great just to get a bit of a variety!

I did LL and used to make the muffins by using half a pack in a ramekin dish and mixing it with water and microwaving it........can't remember how long for. It was OK but not brilliant and terrible if you burnt it because you only had half a pack left to have as a meal. I understand that it destroys the vitamins/minerals in the pack though so not a good idea to have them every day. I was on the diet for 6 months though and started to get bored with it ;)

Not done it on Exante though. I decided to just do the diet as it was meant to do it. It works better for me to not think too much about 'real' food.

I might give it a try 1 day then, even just for a little treat once a week. Wouldnt want to do it all the time if it destroys the vits and minerals. Thanks for the info! x

Well day 6 has went great, i had the mushroom soup for dinner, and i have got through the water i had in the fridge, ive not felt hungry at all today, my only moan is the taste of my mouth,I hink iv brushed about 10 times today! But if thats my only complaint then its not bad is it!! Final day tomorrow before my weigh in on thursday :eek: Cant believe its came round so quick

Hope eveyone is doing well :D

Aw a bet ur well excited for weigh in :)

I tried making the muffins when I was on lipotrim and all I can say is YUK! they will make yae boke lol xx

I tried the "cake" with chocolate on Cambridge and it was alright actually. I think the recipes are on the Cambridge bit...

The "crisps" however just looked WRONG! Well done for doing so well today. I'm not unlucky with the whole mouth taste thing but who's to say my breath doesn't massively stink? :) x

Well day 6 has went great, i had the mushroom soup for dinner, and i have got through the water i had in the fridge, ive not felt hungry at all today, my only moan is the taste of my mouth,I hink iv brushed about 10 times today! But if thats my only complaint then its not bad is it!! Final day tomorrow before my weigh in on thursday :eek: Cant believe its came round so quick

Hope eveyone is doing well :D

You've done really well! Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow! x

Back