My journey on Exante

Thats a brilliant loss chazz. You have done so well....here is to another week 100%...xx

:woohoo:Wow, that's flippin' amazing! A great reward for all the suffering, and so glad you're feeling better in general. On to week 2......

Day 7- Weighed myself again this morning lost another half pound so thats 11lb in the first week! I am so happy I started exante. Had such a busy day today so not managed to get through my meals but still feeling ok. Just going to get something just now, hope everyone is having a good day xx

Day 7- Weighed myself again this morning lost another half pound so thats 11lb in the first week! I am so happy I started exante. Had such a busy day today so not managed to get through my meals but still feeling ok. Just going to get something just now, hope everyone is having a good day xx

That's fab!!! 11lbs! :bliss:

You should be really proud of yourself (not like me hee hee!)

Onwards and downwards for you!!!! xx

Thanks Nicky, u should be proud of yourself too, this diet is really hard! x

It certainly is!! lol! Think the bank holiday weekends are going to be tough! xxx

I am dreading this weekend Nicky, we have a day out on Sunday, dont know how I will manange! x

You'll be fine!!! :)

Are you still planning to eat? If so just class it as a WS day. As long as you make sensible choices I'm sure it won't affect your weight loss. I think this diet is going to be more achievable if there are some days where we have a meal! At least yours is planned (unlike mine last night - cheat!! lol :eek:)

I've got a few events coming up (a hen night, wedding and work do) and I'm dreading them to be honest! I think we need to keep telling ourselves that we would normally have gone to these things and eaten without really worrying!

You've already lost nearly a stone and you can jump right back on the exante wagon on Monday!! Try to enjoy your day (and meal and wine!!) because it's the last time you'll be having it for a while!!

xxx :D

Yeah I will, i keep telling myself it will be my last little blow out for a while (til at least July if i can help it) so im going to make the most of it. Im going to have a healthy meal tonight and my lunch tomorrow that should bring me out of ketosis so i can enjoy a few drinks, I will be right back on it on Monday!
Glad your having a better day, and stop beating yourself up about having a salad!! Come on its hardly a bad cheat!! :)
xx

Hiya chazz..

Good luck with ya planned eating you sound like ya have it fully worked out..I have one coming on the 4th or 5th of May...but i am not sure what route i am going to take..

Might go and just stick to black coffee and water..or i might have some lean meat/fish and few veg...I think i will make up my mind the day before as it will be my 3 week WI...I am a very all or nothing person so i probably will stay on TS but i never say never lol xxx

Yeah I will, i keep telling myself it will be my last little blow out for a while (til at least July if i can help it) so im going to make the most of it. Im going to have a healthy meal tonight and my lunch tomorrow that should bring me out of ketosis so i can enjoy a few drinks, I will be right back on it on Monday!
Glad your having a better day, and stop beating yourself up about having a salad!! Come on its hardly a bad cheat!! :)
xx

Good for you! Hope you have a lovely day!

Nicky :) x

Hope you feel better soon :) xxx

Hi everyone, sorry ive not been on, not been feeling good, off the plan just now, have a docs appoinment later and if all is ok i will be right back on it, hope everyone is doing good xx

Feel better soon
xxx

Hi, how did you get on at the doctors? Good I hope! Look forward to seeing you back on here when you've recovered!
;):D;) xx

Hi, yea docs went good, got some iron pills so hopefully be back o this plan by weekend or monday latest,really cant wait to get back into it! xx

Oh good, glad to hear that you're ok chick!! :D

If I was you I'd enjoy your week of bread, pasta, potatoes......(yum) Can you tell how much I'm missing carbohydrates!!! hee hee!! :p xx

Back