My Journey - Sarah's Slim and Save Diary

leerhys

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I decided to start a diary - I thought it would keep me motivated [/FONT]:)
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I only started yesterday and had a pretty good day - I had what could have been a blip last night when someone upset me - but I didn't run to the fridge - I took a deep breathe and let the upset go [/FONT]:)

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yesterday When I got on the scales I nearly fell off them - I knew that I had gained some weight but when they told me I weigh 364lbs (26 stone) I nearly died!!! [/FONT]:cry:
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So I decided to take back control - food has been controlling me since I can remember.....when I'm happy - I eat, when I'm sad - I eat in fact it doesn’t matter what emotional state I'm in I tend to eat and I've had enough. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Time to take control of my life! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm 37 I have a good job, nice home, fantastic son and money in the bank - yet I CANT seem to control my eating - something had to give and that is why I am here![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yesterday was Day 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yesterday I had: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mushroom Pasta - lush[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hazelnut Shake - yuck[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cottage Pie x 2 - lush[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Today I have had so far: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chocolate Shake - so so[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spaghetti Bolognese - lush[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will finish off this evening with Cottage Pie - because so far it's my favourite lol [/FONT]:D

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Well I have just had my last meal for today - I had Cottage Pie and it was lush!!!

I have to be up really early (6.30am) for work tomorrow - it's really early for me - I am NOT a morning person lol - so I am going to bed.

Goodnight x

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I decided to start a diary - I thought it would keep me motivated [/FONT]:)
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I only started yesterday and had a pretty good day - I had what could have been a blip last night when someone upset me - but I didn't run to the fridge - I took a deep breathe and let the upset go [/FONT]:)

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yesterday When I got on the scales I nearly fell off them - I knew that I had gained some weight but when they told me I weigh 364lbs (26 stone) I nearly died!!! [/FONT]:cry:
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So I decided to take back control - food has been controlling me since I can remember.....when I'm happy - I eat, when I'm sad - I eat in fact it doesn’t matter what emotional state I'm in I tend to eat and I've had enough. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Time to take control of my life! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm 37 I have a good job, nice home, fantastic son and money in the bank - yet I CANT seem to control my eating - something had to give and that is why I am here![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yesterday was Day 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yesterday I had: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hazelnut Shake - yuck[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cottage Pie x 2 - lush[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Today I have had so far: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chocolate Shake - so so[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spaghetti Bolognese - lush[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will finish off this evening with Cottage Pie - because so far it's my favourite lol [/FONT]:D

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

We have so much in common it's scary!
This truly is the beginning of a new life and new you!
I'm inspired by reading how you have taken back control! You go girl! :D

We have so much in common it's scary!
This truly is the beginning of a new life and new you!
I'm inspired by reading how you have taken back control! You go girl! :D

Ha ha thanks for that slim_and_happy - it means a lot :D

I'm certainly trying to take back my life - taking it one day at a time and I feel better than I did so I think I'm getting there - baby steps lol

We do have loads in common lol

Day 3

Had a great day in work - I managed to drink nearly 3 pints of water before 1pm :) - I have just had another pint and will have one more later on. With the water used to make the meals - that's the 6 pints a day I'm aiming for :)

This means that tonight I can have a treat which will be a glass of Coke Zero!

I drove past a KFC, McDonalds and my favourite Burger Van on my way home from work - I wasn't tempted at all - which is a small miracle lol

Today so far I have had

Chocolate Shake - so so
Mushroom Pasta - lush

I am cooking Broccoli atm so I can have another Mushroom Pasta with it - although in the book it says 200g cooked weight - as I am not the best cook I do not know whether it will weigh more when its cooked or not? I weighed it before cooking so will weigh it when it's cooked to find out.

The Broccoli is probably going to take me forever to boil because I like my veg to be soft and gooey - can't stand crunchy veg - yuck!

I feel more positive about the diet today than I did yesterday - I hope that is something that builds every day. I was hungry when I went to bed last night - so tonight I will drink a pint of water before bed to try and combat this.

You're doing fabulously Hun! Well done! From now on things will only get easier and this time next week you will feel on top of the world. :)

You're doing fabulously Hun! Well done! From now on things will only get easier and this time next week you will feel on top of the world. :)

I hope your right slim_and_happy :D

I've had a really good day today - I made this weird trifle thingy and it was lush - best part was the jelly was made from flavoured water and the topping was a choc shake made into a mousse - it was fab :D

I love sweet food so this made today a really good day - I didnt feel like I was missing out on anything lol

How are you doing? :)

How are you doing? :)

Hi porsche04,

I'm doing quite well - I haven't had any side effects of ketosis - I peed on a stick and I'm def in ketosis - so I guess I was just lucky :)

Overall, I'm finding the diet quite nice - I dont like the [FONT=&amp]Hazelnut Shake[/FONT] - yuck - and I've ordered a few of them because they sounded delicious lol

The hardest part has been fitting in all the meals - yesterday I only managed 3 :(

Day 4 (yesterday)

The day started off really well until about 4pm when I realised I had only had one pack and I had to go out for a few hours. I ended up back home at 9pm - so I had a Cottage Pie and made a choc shake into a mousse for dessert - I was stuffed.

I had work really early this morning so I went to bed about 9.45pm - In all honesty I was too full going to bed.

Sounds like your flying through your first week lets hope its easy like this all the time :)

Sounds like your flying through your first week lets hope its easy like this all the time :)

Ha ha thanks miss vlcd38 - although I am under no illusions that this is going to be a major challenge.

I just feel like I'm ready - I've done loads of different diets but I feel in the right frame of mind to do this and so far I have stuck to it 100% - this is probably the first time i've stuck to a diet for about 15 years lol :)

Thats great means your so focused which is needed on this diet ad there are trying times. No matter how much you need to lose it can seem like such a long way. But every day completed 100% is a day closer to goal :)

Thats great means your so focused which is needed on this diet ad there are trying times. No matter how much you need to lose it can seem like such a long way. But every day completed 100% is a day closer to goal :)

That is so true. At the moment I'm not struggling but I know there will be times when I will struggle - so I'm just taking it one day at a time. I can't believe I've got to day 5 and not cheated....lol

I do still get hungry though :(

Thats a real achievements lots don't even get to day 5.

Im finding weekends more tricky so far bf has eaten massive hot dog in my car with me and now ordered pizza hut delivery lol. Plus movies tonight with bf and my friends so all of them will be eating :-(.

Just a coke zero and water for me.

We will get the rewards for our efforts on the scales on weigh in day :)

Thats a real achievements lots don't even get to day 5.

Im finding weekends more tricky so far bf has eaten massive hot dog in my car with me and now ordered pizza hut delivery lol. Plus movies tonight with bf and my friends so all of them will be eating :-(.

Just a coke zero and water for me.

We will get the rewards for our efforts on the scales on weigh in day :)

My son is the same - all of a sudden he ALWAYS seems to have something in his mouth - atm it's sweets which I love and they are in my car too :(

The only good thing is that we don't like a lot of the same food so when I'm cooking for him I'm trying to make him food that I DONT like - lol

I would love to be able Pizza whenever I want but unfortunately that is what got me into this mess :(! When I'm at my target I will have everything I want but in moderation - that's the aim anyway.

Really pleased you're doing so well. Day 5 for me too, so far so good! Roll on Tuesday.

Back