My journey to 10st

i have yo yo dieted for years. i think sw will be a lifestyle change & a good idea. Also i have a teenage daughter who i dont want to see me starving myself instead of eating healthy. oh i dunno, deffo not enjoying the shakes or the diet regardless of how fast it is

Totally get where you are coming from!

My friend did SW and did lose quite quickly.

I suppose you just have to weigh up what you think is best.This diet is working for me at the min as I don't have to think about what to eat etc.My husband works away all week and feeding the baby is easy.

i still have to cook so rubbish for me lol. its my food shop day tomorrow so i'll try sw for a week, if i gain i'll swap back lol

well today i woke at 5am, had gone food shopping by 9am lol. breakfast was a slice of wholemeal toast, beans, scrambled egg & grilled tomato mmmmm mmmmmm!!! lunch was a satsuma. dinner no idea probably a jacket & salad. will weigh on monday. prob gain as it will be the first real food for a while. so nice to eat but it feels wrong???? i thing this diet has really messed with my relationship to food. i found it hard to eat the breakfast :( it'll get easier again i'm sure

Me too-had to avoid the carbs last night!

For once in my life I didn't cave when the garlic bread came out!!!

Weigh in day tomorrow- really hope the food hasn't messed things up!!

Thanks!

How are you feeling now on SW??

I am thinking that I might go on two products and a meal officially-you are right about the relationship with food getting messed up-it is almost like I am a bit scared of it and obviously can't eat these products for the rest of my life ( nor do I want to!!)

2lb is still good though.

i'm loving it, weighed 13.13 today so gained a smidge (was after a cup of tea too so barely a gain) was expecting to be back in the 14s as i went straight back to food from ketosis lol. hopefully see a pound or 2 loss by mondays weigh in. i was going to go to group but its 5lb a week just to be weighed so will do it from home with the help of people on here x

really good! you? my first weigh in is monday, i started this at 13.12 so to stay the same for this week would be good. its my TOTM so might be a bit rubbish, i'll have to wait & see. i dont feel any fatter lol

so i now weigh 13.9 as of this morning :) so best decison i made to swap. loving all the cooking & nice food. not light headed anymore either. much better way to diet in my opinion & ive done both ways, this way i feel prouder because i chose what to cook & its working :)

Back