My journey to a 32" waist and a girlfriend...

Superb losses, TSD.

I hope they're enough to keep you motivated, but at this rate, it won't be very long before you're there.

Well done :)

Still got a long way to go, but i feel like i am making plenty of progress now. I like to picture what 24pounds in weight looks like and feels like, and then reflect on that being what i have lost so far - it really helps.

xx

hey, sorry for my aabsence had an interesting weekend

well done on the loss my weigh in is on wed, so i seriously better get my ass to the gym

Sam, spill the beans.....

what is an "interesting" weekend??

x

mum and dad are way on hols so i have the dog to puppy sit. he's a sweety really, but gets huffy when his mummys not about so i've him to keep from sulking which means 3+walks a day

met a fella on saturday (this online dating lark i don't believe in) had a drink with him in the pub and as he didn't seem the psycho serial killing type. turns out one of the ladies i work with has met him a few times (he's a spark) ended up watching the rugby back at him as the bar man refused to turn the volume on for the tele. (tosser, or should i say bar steward)

so spent all afternoon and evening with him, i even experimented on him with my cooking and he is still alive. then he came around on sunday when i subjected him to 5 episodes of straight Jonanthan Creek. and best of it all i haven't even so much as hugged him yet let alone kiss him

i am a reformed person!!

Now that has to be progress... play hard to get and all that.....

You have clearly succeeded where i have failed - i really do need tips now!!

x

i've failed, he came over last night and ended up staying the night. but unlike every other bloke he's been in contact all day

How is that failing?? Blimey, you are a quick worker..... Good luck though, i do hope it works out.

Right, sort me out with a date now......

x

i shall do my best hunni.... *gets tae work

dont take too long ..... i am certain i am missing out now...

x

Well, another 1.5 pounds off this week (bit less) - but then my weigh in was at a different times of day (7pm, instead of 9.30am) - not sure of that could make a difference? Anyway, a loss is a loss, and so long as the weight comes off.....

So far....25.5 pounds off, and no dates.

x

Another 4 off today..... chuffed to bits..

x

well done

i;ve lost 17lb in 5 weeks, feeling great too

And how is love's young dream going????

x

it's going fine thanks, he met my parents offically last night. seemed to go ok. I'm meeting his entire family this evening which shall prove interesting. i'm rather nervous

but good girl i am have looked the menu up online and decided what i want

Well done Single Dad! I am amazed and very envious of your loss. I seem to stick to plan, but the weight seems to stick to me! The most I have lost in a week is 5lbs, I ate EXACTLY the same the next week and lost 1lb! Mind you I am not down the gym like you are. Last night I was so depressed I wanted to give up, but hey today is another day (or home made potato soup and steamed salmon and veg) so onwards and upwards. You will find the gal of your dreams, but when you least expect it. Trust me she is out there somewhere.

Littlebubb,

cool name by the way.... I reckon weight comes off in 2 week cycles - i am sure that i have alternate good adn bad weeks, for example i did the same as you and had more or less the same thing for 2 straight weeks, lost 1.5 and then 4 - didnt make any sense.

As for the "woman of my dreams" - i hope you might be right, but even my kids are trying to matchmake for me now - my daughter (10) came home yesterday and told me that one of her friend's Mum was single...... The day i start needing my daughter's help will be a sad day indeed.....

x

Hey,

Just popped in to say hi really as I am hugely nosy and just read your diary from start to finish!

Good luck on the dates - am sure you will find miss wonderful very soon!

xxx

Hi Rach - many thanks....

still not a single date, therefore no need for luck sadly...

xx

Awww bless your heart. It will happen, if you haven't had a sniff of a date in two weeks, let me know and I'll get my thinking cap on!

xxx

Back