My journey to a 32" waist and a girlfriend...

google gingerbread my friend uses it. a support network for single parents

will do that - but frankly, i have been a "single parent" for so long, i actually dont really need support as such - just feel like it is time i met someone.

xx

i think its more of a network then a support group

to meet folks and such

I havent tried dating websites - not sure i could do that - although it has worked for some people

xx

I agree, it has worked BRILLIANTLY for some people - however I've had my fingers burned from them and will happily remain on the shelf for the rest of my life. There are some strange bods in the land of cyber love.

xxx

Perhaps you are right.

Not decided yet - single or otherwise, i have been happy for the last 9 years, happy in my role as a Dad first and foremost - perhaps i shoud stay that way.

xxx

Hiya

Like Gen, I'm nosey and your title pulled me in too :).

I know what you mean about finding dates - I can't seem to find any and the ones I have had just haven't floated my boat - I feel doomed lol :rolleyes:

Well done on your weight loss so far - great job you're doing :D

Lovely pic btw :D

And well done on yours too, fabulous effort.

if it's not a personal question - whereabouts do you live?

(he asked, casually...)

xx

ooohhhhh...... not too far at all...

Blimey, thats quite exciting. Would you say we are "age appropriate"?? I am 38 by the way...

xx

oh heavens.....

This is FAR FAR too positive....

xx

hmmmm, check your mail in the morning...

xx

Oooh - a potential match :)

I personally don't think you'll be single dad for too long anyhoo - from the pic, you'd deffo be someone I would want to know more about............;)

blimey, i wait for years and years, then 2 positive comments in one day!!!!!!

xx

afraid so....

xx

Just off to weigh in - not holding my breath this morning - i bet i have lost 2 pounds (again)...

Quite an exciting day today though..

xx

Back