My journey to be 12 stone lighter!

not embarrasing CC... tell them that their biggest size is too small, it's their problem for not accomadating your size. May even get you off the promo work :)

Please don't ever feel embarrased about your weight. You have come so far with your weight loss journey, when you think of your weight it should fill you with self esteem - for the amount you have already lost, and the plan you're on. It takes dedication and commitment and alot of the people that are naturally slimmer would not be able to do it.

Well done, ! and don't mince your words when you tell your job!!

Hi

I'm starting my 'its got to go!!!' lifestyle tomorrow. I've had a few attempts over the years but after a reality check last weekend I've joined this forum AGAIN and i've got to stick to it this time.

Your diary is an inspiration I have been reading a few on here. Well done on your weight loss so far.

I reckon I am near 21 stone (weigh in tomorrow) which means I've managed to gain a stone a year the past 7 years!!!!!

No more...I feel and look awful so here I go again.

Good luck, I'll start my diary tomorrow but will continue to follow you in yours too!

ImLosingWeight said:
not embarrasing CC... tell them that their biggest size is too small, it's their problem for not accomadating your size. May even get you off the promo work :)

Please don't ever feel embarrased about your weight. You have come so far with your weight loss journey, when you think of your weight it should fill you with self esteem - for the amount you have already lost, and the plan you're on. It takes dedication and commitment and alot of the people that are naturally slimmer would not be able to do it.

Well done, ! and don't mince your words when you tell your job!!

Thanks. Ur right!!! It's their fault they don't stock other sizes!! Still I can't wait for the day that a size 14 fits me lol :/)

I still feel very positive about my achievements. I'm defo on the right track... Finally

Thanks again!! Good luck on ur journey
Ccxx

RainbowRose said:
Hi

I'm starting my 'its got to go!!!' lifestyle tomorrow. I've had a few attempts over the years but after a reality check last weekend I've joined this forum AGAIN and i've got to stick to it this time.

Your diary is an inspiration I have been reading a few on here. Well done on your weight loss so far.

I reckon I am near 21 stone (weigh in tomorrow) which means I've managed to gain a stone a year the past 7 years!!!!!

No more...I feel and look awful so here I go again.

Good luck, I'll start my diary tomorrow but will continue to follow you in yours too!

Super good luck for your weigh in tomorrow hun!!!

We have all been there with 'the stops & starts, ups & downs!! But just keep in your mind THIS IS IT! this time u will do it!

Like u say it creeps on so easy. I woke up over 25st! I dunno how that happened, coz I'm not that in my head. But I'm focused now & I'll never be that again.

I'm glad ur liking my blog, I like to think I can help others like me, I read other peoples Nd they help me no end.
I shall have a nosey at yours :)

Good luck again!! We can do it hun xx

I have GREAT NEWS!!! I have been to chicken to get weighed lately. In fact its been a good few weeks! However I braved the scales today and I've lost.. Da da da... 14lbs!!!!!!

IM OVER THE MOON!!!

Yippee :-D
Xxx

Been naughty tonight. Had a couple of drinks & ended up sharing a kfc with my mate! :-(

The old me would have freaked out, but I'm going to draw a line under it & start tomorrow as a new, healthy day :)
Xx

Thank you everyone :) xxx

Lol thanks Kas! It's a few weeks worth but still chuffed to bits with it!! Fingers crossed tomorrows wi is another good one!

Hope ur ok. X

Thank you Hun!!!

WHOOOOOOO! another 4 off for me this week!!! I can't believe it, finally a diet that works for me :-D

Just need to keep it up now!!!!

Happy happy happy!!!
Xx

Well done hun xxx

Hi CC :)

I've really enjoyed reading your diary, you are doing SO well, you should be really proud of yourself :D

Good luck for the rest of your journey to Slimsville :)

Back