My journey to be 12 stone lighter!

Aww thank you so much! That is very kind of you to say!

It's been/still is a struggle, but finally I feel like this time I actually will achieve my goal! It's a great feeling & really spurs me on!

I've noticed tiny things that also really motivate me, e.g. At the pictures last week the seat wasn't quite so snug, my work clothes are feeling looser & I'm able to walk my doggy a bit further now!! It's all positive stuff!

Today I've been quite good:-

B - branflakes
L - prawn salad & a banana
D - spag Bol (packed with veg)
Snacks - apple & cereal bar
Exercise - dancercise (1hour)

I've already made tomorrows lunch, which is chicken sandwiches & a big fruit salad :)

Let's hope we all have good days ccxx

Boohoo... Gained 1lb this week :-(

Still I kind of expected it! Had a treat or two & it is my TOTM

Gotta shift it next week tho.
X

Hi there. Stumbled across so thought I would comment. Your posts are determined, realistic and very easy to relate to. Little things make such a difference - the chairs feeling a little bigger and clothes a little loser. I'm on day 1 of a new weight loss challenge today - goal is 18lb in 40 days - eek!!! Did 17lb in 30 days in Jan but Feb was a wash out, just bounced the same 2lb up and down. Really feeling motivated though and have been exercising more anyway. Just got to stop eating the good (bad!) stuff!! Sick of being fat - sick of never feeling attractive. I want to dress up for a night out with my guy and feel sexy and attractive. I want to imagine a life that doesn't involve me feeling bad about myself! Good luck (though it sounds like you're doing great!). xxx

Thanks ladies!!! I'm certainly going to keep it up :) come to far to throw it in now.

@ angel - well done Hun, sounds like you are back on track. It's so easy to stubble, but so hard to get bk up! I hear what you are saying about wanting/needing to feel good about yourself. After a while the fat shield starts to feel suffocating & you start to lose urself... I know I did anyway. But gotta stay positive & focused.. We will do it Hun :)

@ Rainbow - thanks Hun! Fingers crossed that pound and a few of his mates r gone for next wi lol!! Good luck on ur journey too!

ccxx

7lbs loss over the last 2 weeks! Sooooooo pleased :) x

well done on the 7lb over the last 2 weeks ceecee - keep it up, dont quit and you will get there - for you it will be life changing to get in shape after being obese from a young age - and chunk will be a distant memory

Thank you everyone! I feel so positive, the weight is actually coming off... Never thought I'd see the day :)

Hope ur all doing well! :)

thecactus said:
well done on the 7lb over the last 2 weeks ceecee - keep it up, dont quit and you will get there - for you it will be life changing to get in shape after being obese from a young age - and chunk will be a distant memory

Oh god I hope so... Chunk can go 4 good & be replaced with slim & trim :) xx

Thanks hun :)

Today has been a good day! I still feel really positive following my few good loses! It's been very hard work, but the results are soooo worth it!

Today I've had:

B - cereal

L - pasta in sauce

D - chicken salad

Snax - fruit salad

I've also walked the pooch

I need to stay good over the weekend. I still struggle when I don't have my work routine

Ccxx

Less of a good day today! Just kept making the wrong food choices! Frustrating but I'm only human. Just got to get bk on it tomorrow!
X

Hi CeeCee

Been reading through your diary and just wanted to say hi and well done on your weight loss so far. I've lost 5 stone 12.5 lbs from my largest weight of 22.5 stone. It's tough and there are days that you just have to write off but you seem to have the positive attitude it takes. Just keep at it! I have another 7 stone to lose at least so I look forward to getting to know you and we can help each other along. Keep smiling!
Gem x

Hi cee cee I can definately relate to a lot of what you have said.

My childhood name was Earthquake :cry: I have always been overweight with my age matching my weight for more years than I care to rememember. Am currently at uni for the 3rd time (and my spelling and maths is still rubbish)! Lol! So totally understand the whole debt problem...and how brave you are for living back at home...I don't think I could face that again!

We have similar amounts of weight to lose so it would be good to support each other.

Ellie

Here's to an excellent day, you can do it :)

You've been doing really well :)

Gemsaic said:
Hi CeeCee

Been reading through your diary and just wanted to say hi and well done on your weight loss so far. I've lost 5 stone 12.5 lbs from my largest weight of 22.5 stone. It's tough and there are days that you just have to write off but you seem to have the positive attitude it takes. Just keep at it! I have another 7 stone to lose at least so I look forward to getting to know you and we can help each other along. Keep smiling!
Gem x

Hi Gem!

Thanks so much for your kind words! And a massive well done to you on your amazing loss so far... It's inspirational!
We can certainly help each other along! It's always good to find someone who 'gets it'
Good luck & feel free to get in touch
Ccxx

Fat2ThinGirl said:
Hi cee cee I can definately relate to a lot of what you have said.

My childhood name was Earthquake :cry: I have always been overweight with my age matching my weight for more years than I care to rememember. Am currently at uni for the 3rd time (and my spelling and maths is still rubbish)! Lol! So totally understand the whole debt problem...and how brave you are for living back at home...I don't think I could face that again!

We have similar amounts of weight to lose so it would be good to support each other.

Ellie

Hi Ellie,

Some people don't realise how crushing these 'nicknames' can be! But we will show them, chunk & earthquake will be here by known as slim jims or some other less offensive name haha.
Wow go you! Uni 3 times is impressive! I must admit I look on right move everyday lol. It's great being home... In small doses :)

Like I was just saying to Gem. It's always good to find like minded people who understand what it's like to need to lose a vast amount of weight! We can defo support each other! Be great to help each other & keep us spurred on :)

Good luck hun
Ccxx

Thanks everyone for your lovely, kind messages!! Good news... Lost 3lbs this week! Sooooo pleased I can't even tell u!

Hope your all doing well. Ccxx

Back