My journey to being 50: in May!

Well I am now 50, and still fat, but hey life isn't so bad:D I shouldn't complain. Had lovely birthday and Florence was wonderful.
I want to try and lose some weight to get to 11 stone something so going to give it a go, once more.:p

Holidaygirl10 said:
Well I am now 50, and still fat, but hey life isn't so bad:D I shouldn't complain. Had lovely birthday and Florence was wonderful.
I want to try and lose some weight to get to 11 stone something so going to give it a go, once more.:p

Hey!! How was Florence? Hope you had a fabulous birthday! The cruise was just out of this world and really didnt want to come home :-( back on the plan now though after a 5.5lb gain. We can do this :)

X x

Had SW ice cream made with 2 toffee muller yogurts with maltesers, yummy too!:D

Hi I have been reading through your diary, I have posted before, and noticed the SW ice cream above which sounds yummy. Can you tell me how you made it please.

Hope you're getting sorted at work and feeling better about everything. Keep going on you healthy eating plan, you really are doing fab and sound like you have a lovely loving family to support you with everything.

xxxx

Last edited:
Hi Claire,

Thanks for commenting on my diary xx

Just read through yours...I can see you've been having a tough time of things too xx

I do hope things get sorted out for you really soon. It's hard to concentrate on diet matters when so much else is going round and round in your head. But we can do it.

Keep in touch hunni xx

Back