My journey to being 50: in May!

Holidaygirl10 said:
Oh thanks Nikki, it's lovely having her home. She has gone out tonight,with the girls, but does deserve it as she has been working really hard on her course work:p
You dinner sounds nice, I did not enjoy my quorn bolognese at all! Hubbie sitting there eating ribs didn't help, hehe!

Mmm ribs!! My sister just came in with milky bar giant White buttons, milky ways and haribo! I was only going to have 5 syns today and that has totally been blown out the water, reckon I've had 15 exactly. Not happy as got a party Saturday night and must feel toned and sexy for it!

Xx

Tell me about it im going out sunday 2!!! my mom isnt taking no for an answer as its mothers day lol .. either going 4 curry or cavery what would you say is the best option if any haha ..

Only on 2nd week and eating out already was hoping for another 2lb this week but im thinking im either going to be -1lb or nothing lol!!!! really dont want to gain!! :O

Weigh in is on monday just to make matters worse

I'll let u no how i get on :)

Cheryl x

Tell me about it im going out sunday 2!!! my mom isnt taking no for an answer as its mothers day lol .. either going 4 curry or cavery what would you say is the best option if any haha ..

Only on 2nd week and eating out already was hoping for another 2lb this week but im thinking im either going to be -1lb or nothing lol!!!! really dont want to gain!! :O

Weigh in is on monday just to make matters worse

I'll let u no how i get on :)

Cheryl x

My weigh in is tomorrow so atleast Sunday wont count!
I never know what to have when eating out, carvery is probably best on a green day and use meat as healthy extra B and or syns, but extra easy could work as well:confused:
It's difficult because we can only really guess syns etc, probably best to just go for it, reasonably!
Good luck Monday, let me know how you get on:)
Have a nice weekend and enjoy the meal;)

Today is the first day I could seriously have eaten anything naughty.:eek:
Not had that feeling at all,until today!
I resisted and cooked some pasta and made tomato sauce, not the same but fixed the hunger pain I had:sigh:
Probably because my daughter went home, and I loved having her staying, for company:)
April is a busy month for me, so don't know how I will do re weight loss:confused:
I find it difficult eating out, choice wise and we have quite a few family events coming up:confused:
I will take one day at a time and try to be extra good in-between:)
Green day today
Breakfast:Had to finish tinned grapefruit:4 syns
Had weetabix and milk later(HEA & B)
Lunch:SW pizza (Cheese HEA) and salad
Snack:pasta:eek:
Dinner:Stir fry rice with quorn pieces
Fruit
Syns still left for the evening:)

No idea how weigh in will go tomorrow:confused:
Fingers crossed as been a good girl:p

Hi Claire

Im sorry to read that you were bullied at work, my mum had the same at her work. It was very difficult for her and she spent most nights crying, with not much she could do about it as everyone was against her. Thankfully the ***** left before i could go down there and throttle her, but she was affected by it very much. I hope you feel well enough to return to work soon. xx

I am on a massive downer today, to be honest:cry:
Had a row with OH last night and this morning, he is the kindest sweetest man ever, so it was my fault. All to do with work and an email a friend sent me. Supposed friends just seem to cause trouble these days re work:sigh:
OH emailed work this week for me and no response in a week, so feel very upset:sigh:
Then once everything ok with OH weighed myself, to find I had only lost half a pound, then went on my day 2 of couch to 5k walk/run only to become ill half way through and had to get home without being sick! What a nightmare:(
It then got worse,OH took me out to Woodbridge, beautiful town nearby.Bought 3 size 16 dresses only to find, when I got home none fit and/or make me look huge:eek:
Just eaten a shapers bar (4.5 syns and 2 pink wafers 4 syns) and trying not to eat anything else I shouldn't!

Sorry, rant over, just had to get it out:)

Just to add to my good day:
The dog found a shapers bar in my bag and ate it on my duvet so had to strip the bed!!!:mad:
Just about to dye my hair so don't be surprised if my next rant is:My hair has turned green:D

Yesterday was an off plan day as went to Kent for Mother's Day to see family.
The girls were there too, son was away on a stag do!
My mother completely losing it, which is very sad, as she is 87, but will not let anyone help her, so we are all distressed about it, but can't do anything:sigh:. House is so dirty, it's unbelievable, but brother(who lives locally) has tried to help and she gets furious with him:(
Had some lovely pressies from the kids and cards full of lovely comments from them. I am so lucky:)
Still feeling low today. Still no news from work and getting stressed out about it all:confused:
Who would think it would be so difficult to try and go back:sigh:
Rumours from friends re the bully don't help but maybe the end is nigh for her:p
Green day today
Weighed myself today as worried about yesterday and had put on 1.5lb, OMG:eek:
Breakfast:Muller yogurt
Lunch:Spagetti hoops and wholemeal bread(HEB) and mandarins
Dinner:Not sure yet!

Hi Claire

Im sorry to read that you were bullied at work, my mum had the same at her work. It was very difficult for her and she spent most nights crying, with not much she could do about it as everyone was against her. Thankfully the ***** left before i could go down there and throttle her, but she was affected by it very much. I hope you feel well enough to return to work soon. xx

Thanks, it's a horrid situation. I put in a grievance with quite a few witness reports, so had plenty of evidence, but somehow the bully is being protected as she has supposed "issues"!:confused:
My daughters get very annoyed about it too, as it's not nice to see their Mum going through something like this.
Hopefully your Mum is okay now. Fingers crossed our bully leaves soon, nobody likes her:p

Yesterday I had mash,beans and egg for dinner and fruit/yogurt.
Pink n white 2.5 syns
Maltesers half a pack 2.5 syns
Snowball 4 syns
Just about all okay:D

I am fed up of feeling so miserable lately:mad:
The last straw was when it took HR 1 week to get back to me about my email re setting out a timetable for going back to work and yesterday they replied after chasing them up, giving me a meeting date for 6th May, over a month away and after I go on half pay! My manager is going to Florida for 3 weeks so why does that mean I suffer and can't go back to work, and go on half pay!:mad:
Rant over:
Breakfast:Bran flakes/yogurt(HEB)
Lunch:SW pizza and salad
Dinner:Sweet & sour chicken

Holidaygirl10 said:
I am fed up of feeling so miserable lately:mad:
The last straw was when it took HR 1 week to get back to me about my email re setting out a timetable for going back to work and yesterday they replied after chasing them up, giving me a meeting date for 6th May, over a month away and after I go on half pay! My manager is going to Florida for 3 weeks so why does that mean I suffer and can't go back to work, and go on half pay!:mad:
Rant over:
Breakfast:Bran flakes/yogurt(HEB)
Lunch:SW pizza and salad
Dinner:Sweet & sour chicken

Aww hun, come on chin up, your right you shouldn't suffer because of it but at least you'll be going back soon. Glad to see your keeping up with the plan.... I had a massive 4.5lb gain this week, so trying to do my syns on a weekly basis rather than daily xx

Thanks Nikki, I have put my positive head back on:D
Dinner:Sweet n sour sauce,chicken and rice(sauce was 6.5 syns,ouch!)
Fruit and yog
Half bag maltesers:2.5 syns

Holidaygirl10 said:
Thanks Nikki, I have put my positive head back on:D
Dinner:Sweet n sour sauce,chicken and rice(sauce was 6.5 syns,ouch!)
Fruit and yog
Half bag maltesers:2.5 syns

Hey don't worry about it, I've had about 18 syns today but still feel positive about next week xx

Beautiful weather today.
Took Holly for lovely walk over the heath.
Sat in the garden and read my book/topped up my tan:D
Haven't been on holiday for a while;)
Youngest has finished her dance exams, just her show left on Friday/Saturday and then she is home for Easter.:)
Looking forward to seeing the show on Saturday, hotel booked and Holly going to in-laws:)
Red day today
Breakfast:Scan bran and yogurt (I know,not exactly yummy!):eek:
Lunch:Tuna in sauce (5.5 syns!) and salad and mayo (.5 syns)
Skinny cow mint lolly(4.5syns) yummy
Mandarins
Dinner:Bolognese mince,salad
Fruit salad(frozen originally) and muller yogurt

Had a good day food wise, yesterday and have been eating scan bran as HEB!
Made SW lemon curd, broke it up in it, and,well, it was bearable!
Doubt I have lost any weight this week, scales seem to be saying NO!
WI is tomorrow but don't hold out much hope. Really must be the tablets as I stick to plan always.
May go off plan this weekend as going to Guildford to see my youngest's dance show, she is in 6 dances:D
First show is tonight.
That's her last dance show, maybe for ever, as she finishes uni in May:sigh:
I will have the tissues to the ready:eek:
Extra Easy Day today
Breakfast:Bran flakes/ryvita, small amount of milk,fresh pineapple HEB
Lunch:Ham and cheese salad
Melon
Skinny cow mint lolly 4.5syns
Dinner:Fish in sauce, new potatoes,peas probably)

I will be 48 in August, and I am determined not to get to 50 as a hippodumpling, I don't want to be that skinny either, but just comfortable in my skin, if you know what I mean...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Had a really good weekend. Loved the dance show and nice lunch with family.
Ate everything I shouldn't and lots of wine, hehe!
It made a nice change:)
Back on track today.
Red Day
Breakfast:Melon
Lunch:Scan bran and extra light laughing cow triangles, ham and tomatoes(HEA/B)
Dinner:Chicken wrapped in bacon, stuffed with philadelphia (2 syns),salad
Melon

Back