My journey to being 50: in May!

Hello Claire :) hope your well??

Glad you had a lovely weekend and great that you got back on track today :)

I went and got some pink and whites yesterday and me and my mum are loving them!! Scrummy and at 2.5 syns they are a bargain!!

xxx

I love pink n whites:D
Booked our holiday to Egypt:Going back to Makadi Bay for the 3rd time, in October and OH promises a Carribean cruise in Feb/March next year.:)
Even more of an insentive to lose this weight:D
Hope you are ok?:)

I love pink n whites:D
Booked our holiday to Egypt:Going back to Makadi Bay for the 3rd time, in October and OH promises a Carribean cruise in Feb/March next year.:)
Even more of an insentive to lose this weight:D
Hope you are ok?:)

Yay!! Im going to Amwaj Blue Beach Resort and Spa in Soma Bay in August, love Egypt!! Its my third time too, been to Sharm and Taba before so looking forward to trying another resort.

Oooo a Caribbean cruise will be lovely, i'll keep an eye out at work for you if I get any deals through.

I'm good thanks hun, hoping for good things tomorrow at WI!!

xx

Lost my mojo a bit yesterday but back on top again today:D
Stuck to being strict with myself yesterday, mainly fruit, scan bran and chilli and salad:)
Youngest went to southern ireland yesterday as a 21st birthday treat for 2 nights with boyfriend and loves the hotel so much she wants to get married there:eek:
Not yet I hope ;), bless her!
Nice really as my birth parents were from S.Ireland (I am adopted), maybe she feels her original roots;)
Must go there one day:)
Red day again today
Breakfast:Melon and strawberries
Lunch:Scan bran and extra light cheese triangles,ham and salad

Sorry to read about your hassles with work. Your dinner of chicken and bacon with philadelphia sounds yum. Must try that! Ooh, you're being very strict though, not sure I could manage that!

Yay!! Im going to Amwaj Blue Beach Resort and Spa in Soma Bay in August, love Egypt!! Its my third time too, been to Sharm and Taba before so looking forward to trying another resort.

Oooo a Caribbean cruise will be lovely, i'll keep an eye out at work for you if I get any deals through.

I'm good thanks hun, hoping for good things tomorrow at WI!!

xx

You are doing brilliantly, well done on the weight loss:D
Not sure what ship to go for re cruise next year, Ventura with P & O possibly?
We love Egypt, but mainly for the weather and we love the hotel, so do very little when there!
Let me know if you have any tips re Caribbean;)
Take care
x

Sorry to read about your hassles with work. Your dinner of chicken and bacon with philadelphia sounds yum. Must try that! Ooh, you're being very strict though, not sure I could manage that!

Thanks for your reply. I am much better now and a lot more positive and able to consider returning to work:eek: soon.
I am not usually so strict with myself re food but really want a good weight loss this week as off plan a lot in next few weeks:D
Take care
x

Feeling really good at the moment.:D

Got back in contact with a friend from work yesterday. Had been putting it off as she is so negative. I feel sorry for her really so decided to meet her today for a chat.:)
She can help me chose the bracelet we are getting for daughter's 21st and have a cuppa.
Yesterday for dinner i had stuffed marrow with the bolognese sauce from the day before, it was yummy!
Had SW ice cream made with 2 toffee muller yogurts with maltesers, yummy too!:D

Yippee, I lost a pound this week:D
First of all I was annoyed as been good all week, then remembered last weekend when I was off plan:eek:
Then I realised it was good:)
Been eating scan bran and loads of fruit.
Made SW victoria sponge yesterday, wow it was sooo good:p
Red day today
Breakfast:2 ryvitta and marmalade (HEB) and 1.5 syns
Lunch:5 scan bran, 6 extra light triangle cheeses and tomatoes
Melon
Dinner:Steak, mushrooms,tomatoes and side salad
Snacks:Fruit and victoria sponge 4 syns

Beautiful weather today,youngest must be having a wonderful time in Hemsby, another 21st birthday treat from her friends!
Extra Easy(naughty)Day
Breakfast:pineapple
Lunch:Roast chicken as son and g/friend stayed for dinner.I was naughty and had loads of gravy and cheese sauce and then Tesco choc gateau with strawberries:eek:
Tea:Scan bran probably:D

Last edited:
Had a good day yesterday
Green Day
Breakfast:pineapple and strawberries
Lunch:Scan bran, cheese triangles and tomatoes
Dinner:Quorn pepper steaks,salad and new potatoes
Melon, pineapple,low sugar jelly .5 syn
Maltesers 5 syns
snowball 4.5 syns

Lovely day again today, going to walk Holly on the heath for an hour, have lunch with daughter in garden and read my book!
My advisor re work issues contacted OH yesterday with some surpise news.
Looks like they are considering paying me off:as the local paper recently reported, they are paying off potential "whistle blowers".:confused:
It's not definate and negotiations would have to occur to make it worth my while accepting, but looks like they don't want to risk putting me back in there, which is interesting! Protecting a bully never looks good:(
I don't want to go back, it was the principle more than anything, and finding another job!
Anyway time will tell. I am in a better place these days emotionally and "what will be will be"
Not sure Day today, yet!
Breakfast
Just had weetabix crumbled in SW lemon curd, yummy (wierd I know!)
Have a good day everyone:)

Hello Gorgeous Lady :) hope you are well , sorry that I havent been around much the last couple of weeks, had a rather bad time with SW and just really been off the wagon and work is just getting me down more and more and that makes me drink and eat more! Not good!

BUT.... I have now got back on track and had 2 losses in 2 weeks!! Yippee!! So feeling rather positive about it now and fingers crossed going to carry on with the losses!

xx

Nikki, well done on the weight loss, you are doing brilliantly.:)
We are off to London today so a day off SW today.
Very excited and weather is lovely.
Keeping everything crossed for my best friend who is over due by a week with her 3rd baby and there is concern for the baby now (midwife has been rubbish throughout!):mad:
Can't wait for lots of cuddles with her, just the waiting bit is dragging on:sigh:
My poor friend is going crazy:)
Hope everyone has a lovely day
x

I am furious with myself for putting so much weight on, and losing so little.
Photos of me are awful, even in my new dress and I feel fat and frumpy and old now!!!!:eek:
Back on plan tody but have had a migraine and not feeling good at all.
Everything seems to have gone pear shaped, even going back to work is probably off as they hve mentioned paying me off to my advisor, but all managers are on leave so will be no news for ages, which leaves me in limbo.
I want to scream:eek:
Hope nobody is reading this, hehe:cry:

Holidaygirl10 said:
I am furious with myself for putting so much weight on, and losing so little.
Photos of me are awful, even in my new dress and I feel fat and frumpy and old now!!!!:eek:
Back on plan tody but have had a migraine and not feeling good at all.
Everything seems to have gone pear shaped, even going back to work is probably off as they hve mentioned paying me off to my advisor, but all managers are on leave so will be no news for ages, which leaves me in limbo.
I want to scream:eek:
Hope nobody is reading this, hehe:cry:

Big big big hugs for you hun!! I've had a major gain this week (not officially as booked a holiday from SW but sneaky WI showed a 7lb gain!!

Come on hunni, together we can do this. We can support each other all the way through it xxx

Thanks Nikki, I was full of doom and gloom, all week infact.
Anyway new start today:)
I have a big family/friends meal in Kent next weekend and staying in hotel so very excited, joint celebration with my daughter.
Hope to buy a new frock this week, or 2!
Not sticking to plan today but will start again tomorrow:)

Holidaygirl10 said:
Thanks Nikki, I was full of doom and gloom, all week infact.
Anyway new start today:)
I have a big family/friends meal in Kent next weekend and staying in hotel so very excited, joint celebration with my daughter.
Hope to buy a new frock this week, or 2!
Not sticking to plan today but will start again tomorrow:)

Oooo sounds lovely :) I'm of on my cruise 2 weeks today and so trying to stay on plan for 2 weeks, hard but worth it.

Had a lovely salmon an roasted veg dinner last night, and then was awake all night with chronic stomach ache :-( got to work this morning and they sent me home.

Don't know whether I'm best to eat or not today.

Have a lovely Saturday!

Xxx

Feel a bit better today.:)
Daughter had a chat with me today and told me to forget dieting, rather to see it as eating healthily when I can and enjoy food when I want to. She thinks I put too much pressure on myself re weight,especially as I am not well in myself and it's making things worse. I wont go out for meals with OH and enjoy life if it involves food/drink.
I think she is right and she says my curves are good, not horrible fat as I think:eek:
I appreciate her honesty and OH agreed, so did son, but don't think he knew what we were talking about!
I am going to try and take the pressure off and not weigh myself until end on May.
I have a lot to look forward to in the next few weeks and with the right outfits I can look good (trying to convince myself of that!)
Hair booked for Wednesday and nails Thursday, dress shopping all week if necessary:)

Back