My journey to feeling fit :)

I only ever have Muller Light yogurts & love all the flavours & they're Syn free. If the fruit is a bit tart, I always sprinkle some sweetener over it & then the yogurt. Looking forward to seeing your menu plan x

Blanched means....putting the veg/fruit into boiling water for a few minutes, taking out & putting into ice cold water to stop the cooking process. You can then re-cook them until cooked or freeze. What is it relation to?

Mmmm, that sounds like a nicoise salad. It depends how you like your green beans, if you like a bite to them, just cook for a couple of mins & then run them under the cold tap otherwise they will carry on cooking. If you like them 'soggy' cook until they're done & then again, run them under the cold tap x

Thanks, I'll try that! It is a nicoise salad - what does that even mean?

Right getting ready to post now x

I can't believe it - I spent ages typing it up, so long in fact that it logged me out and I lost it all! Bear with me while I type it up again lol I will copy before hitting send this time!

I've taken a picture of it instead lol, hope that's ok! If you can't read it or whatever, just let me know. I've tried to keep the menu as syn free as possible so I can use them for treats :) x

Attachments

• IMG-20120322-00163.jpg
    IMG-20120322-00163.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 53
Ive had a quick look Annie but in a bit of a dash, so I'll 'scrutinise' after physio! All in all not too bad, but just a couple of things......will keep you in suspense, sorry x

I didn't put Thursday on, cause I'm doing EE and I know that like the back of my hand lol. I was mainly writing it out for the Red days x

Righty ho then......bearing in mind Im no expert!

Friday - all meals good, but where are the Hex's?
Saturday - need some superfree with brekkie, lunch fine, dinner ????? supernoodles !!!!! if you have to have them try & add some protein/veg/salad
Sunday - good, is the cheese full or low fat, you can 45g low fat
Monday - good, but where is HexA, you could sprinkle some cheese on the bolognese & dont forget the pasta needs to be wholewheat
Tuesday - again only 1 HexB, so you could have cheese again or make it a EE day
Wednesday - again not enough Hex's & why cereal for lunch??? Try & have some veg with your dinner & whats daube beef?

The only other thing I would recommend is to try & have more superfree i.e fruit during the day to make sure your getting enough vitamins & minerals. Im a fruit & veg fiend, but I appreciate not everyone likes them as much as me! Do you not drink tea or coffee with milk as that would need to be counted as a HexA? Syns - at least 5 a day.

Hope that helps Annie & I hope I haven't missed anything. So, it seems the 2 main things are having all your Hex's & more superfree xxx

Righty ho then......bearing in mind Im no expert!

Friday - all meals good, but where are the Hex's?
Saturday - need some superfree with brekkie, lunch fine, dinner ????? supernoodles !!!!! if you have to have them try & add some protein/veg/salad
Sunday - good, is the cheese full or low fat, you can 45g low fat
Monday - good, but where is HexA, you could sprinkle some cheese on the bolognese & dont forget the pasta needs to be wholewheat
Tuesday - again only 1 HexB, so you could have cheese again or make it a EE day
Wednesday - again not enough Hex's & why cereal for lunch??? Try & have some veg with your dinner & whats daube beef?

The only other thing I would recommend is to try & have more superfree i.e fruit during the day to make sure your getting enough vitamins & minerals. Im a fruit & veg fiend, but I appreciate not everyone likes them as much as me! Do you not drink tea or coffee with milk as that would need to be counted as a HexA? Syns - at least 5 a day.

Hope that helps Annie & I hope I haven't missed anything. So, it seems the 2 main things are having all your Hex's & more superfree xxx

When I typed it up, I made sure all the HEx's were in there, including cheese with the bolognaise! I spent 25 minutes typing it all up, can't believe I lost it all!

The super noodles are because we're going to the wedding reception and will be probably eating a little bit there.

The cereal for lunch is because it's WI day and it weighs less ;)

I don't drink tea or coffee and superfree is a definitely something I need to work on!

Thanks for the advice, I will tweak it a bit :) x x x

downtownsuzie said:
When I typed it up, I made sure all the HEx's were in there, including cheese with the bolognaise! I spent 25 minutes typing it all up, can't believe I lost it all!

The super noodles are because we're going to the wedding reception and will be probably eating a little bit there.

The cereal for lunch is because it's WI day and it weighs less ;)

I don't drink tea or coffee and superfree is a definitely something I need to work on!

Thanks for the advice, I will tweak it a bit :) x x x

Your welcome & how annoying to lose it after typing it all up grrr !
What's the beef dish, couldn't quite work than one out? X

It's a bit like a stew from what I can gather - it was in the 50 Free Original Recipes SW cookbook x

Thursday 22nd March - Extra Easy day

Breakfast: 2 x Warburtons wholemeal bread (HEB) and 2 x Dairylea light slices (HEA)
Lunch: Penne with pork and tomato ragu
Tea: I kind of forgot to eat tea :/
Snacks: 4 x Pink 'n' Whites (10) - those things are addictive!!

Total syns: 10
Exercise: 23 mins of jogging/walking (2 miles). Really struggled due to tight muscles.

Forgot to eat! Maybe its coz you had a big lunch. If I have a big lunch I rarely eat in the evening except snacking!
Wandered where you were in the 9's forum....you ok? Bet your all excited moving into OH? Im sure you will be too busy with all your cooking for him to chat on here lol x

Forgot to eat! Maybe its coz you had a big lunch. If I have a big lunch I rarely eat in the evening except snacking!
Wandered where you were in the 9's forum....you ok? Bet your all excited moving into OH? Im sure you will be too busy with all your cooking for him to chat on here lol x

I left my phone at work yesterday, which is where I do most of my posting on here from - longest 15 hours of my life til I got it back! Didn't realise how much I relied on it.

Moving in is next weekend, and this weekend has all kind of fallen apart, annoying now that I'd had everything planned! Having a really bad day today, super tearful and got no appetite at all :cry:

It hasn't come through yet

Back