My journey to feeling fit :)

Couldn't even finish my salad - ate about half, plus some grapes and water x

Friday 23rd March - Red day

I really lost my appetite. Very strange, especially seeing as I hadn't eaten tea the night before. I just about squeezed in my HEx's (tea was at about 8pm) and wouldn't have had any syns at all if I hadn't have had the milkshake. Don't know what's got in to me!

Breakfast (at 10:30): Grapes
Lunch: About half of my tuna salad, made up of lettuce, cucumber, 200g new potatoes with skin (HEB) and tuna.
Tea: Ham sandwich (HEB) and strawberry milkshake (HEA) (3)
Snacks: 2 x Dairylea light slices (HEA), grapes

Total syns: 3
Exercise: rest day

Have a lovely time at the wedding hun!

Xxx

Thanks hun! I'm still undecided about what to wear and how to have my hair! I had 10 syns on Thursday, 3 yesterday and 2 so far today, so I might have a drink tonight ;) Haha x

Saturday 24th March - Red day

Didn't have much of an appetite again today :(

Breakfast (11am): 2 x Weight Watchers sausages (2) 2 x Weight Watchers Danish bread (HEB)
Lunch: Didn't eat lunch
Tea: Didn't eat tea
Snacks: 2 x fruit shortcake biscuit (4)

We went to a wedding reception in the evening. I allowed myself 1 drink and stuck to diet coke for the rest of the night. I stayed away from the pick'n'mix stall (lol) and stayed away from the hog roast! They were serving wholemeal rolls, but they would have been a lot more than the 60g for a HEB, and new potatoes, but they were in a buttery herb dressing, so I thought it would be best to not go near any of it. I made myself something to eat when I got home.

Drink: Archers (4.5) and lemonade (6)
Food: Ham and cucumber sandwich (HEB)

Total syns: 16.5
Exercise: Should have been 30 minutes running, but had a rest day - I plan to do 1 hour on the Wii today.

I think that considering my syns have been low for the past couple of days, I still won't go over my weekly allowance. I know that I haven't been eating enough, I just don't ever seem to feel hungry at the moment :/

Also, I really seem to have lost my mojo for running after my bad run on Thursday - need to get back into it.

Sunday 26th March - red day

Breakfast: 35g bran flakes and 250ml SS milk (HEB and HEA)
Lunch: 230g jacket potato with 30g cheddar (HEB and HEA)
Tea: Grilled chicken marinated in SW KFC mix and salad
Snacks: 2 x SW cupcakes (5) 1 x revised SW cupcake (3.5) licked the spoon while cooking (2), Mini Milk (1.5)

Total syns: 12
Exercise: none - although I did meet OH for lunch, walked around the town and carried heavy shopping home, not that it really counts as exercise :/

Monday 26th March - red day

Breakfast: 35g bran flakes and less than 250ml SS milk (HEB and HEA)
Lunch: chicken, 2 x slice of Weight Watchers 400g loaf (5), packet of Skips (4), funsize Curly Wurly (3)
Tea: 35g penne, passata, extra lean mince, onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes.
Snacks: apple, 1 x SW cupcake (3.5)

Total syns: 15.5
Exercise: none :break_diet:

It's just occurred to me - I'd been saving my HEA to have cheese on my tea, but when it came to dishing up, I didn't even think about cheese! Can I use the 6 'syns' that make up a HEx and deduct them from the day's total? Hehe ;)

Yay! Hello!

downtownsuzie said:
Monday 26th March - red day

Lunch: chicken, 2 x slice of Weight Watchers 400g loaf (5), packet of Skips (4), funsize Curly Wurly (3)
Tea: 35g penne, passata, extra lean mince, onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes.
Snacks: apple, 1 x SW cupcake (3.5)

Total syns: 15.5
Exercise: none :break_diet:

It's just occurred to me - I'd been saving my HEA to have cheese on my tea, but when it came to dishing up, I didn't even think about cheese! Can I use the 6 'syns' that make up a HEx and deduct them from the day's total? Hehe ;)

I think that would be classed as massively tweaking Annie, but if I'm honest I think like that sometimes but don't do it, but in theory it equates! Haha! X

Tuesday 27th March - red day

Lunch: extra lean mince, passata, onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms
Tea: 2 x Weight Watchers bread (HEB), ham, 2 x Dairylea light slices (HEA), packet of Pombear (4), funsize Curly Wurly (3)
Snacks: grapes

Total syns: 7
Exercise: none as such, except for standing and jumping about at the football (lol)

Wednesday 28th March - Extra Easy day

Breakfast: 35g bran flakes and less than 250ml SS milk
Lunch: extra lean mince, passata, onion, mushroom, tomato, sweetcorn
Tea: beef chow mein (takeaway - not weighed) and a small handful of "Mini" Mini Eggs
Snacks: packet of Skips (4), funsize Dairy Milk Buttons (4)

Total syns: 8 (not including the takeaway)
Exercise: none

Not even going to post about yesterday - frigging nightmare. Easily used the whole week's syns, so going to assume this week is a write-off. Damage limitation from now on!

Sending you positive thoughts...... Remember clean and lean from Sunday! That should help :)

Loooool, "clean and lean".. love it!

Right. After a horrific week food-wise (but an excellent week in terms of birthdays as celebrations), I am ready to get back on plan!

Will be writing a food plan this evening to start tomorrow :)

Didn't realise how much eating the right things would make a difference to how I feel! I know now that I need to be in control of my food in order to feel healthy.

Watch this space!

Good girl! Im sure once you write your weekly meal plan, it will inspire you on again. Life does get in the way, with celebrations etc, but as long as you hop straight back on, which you're doing, the weight will come off. So what if its a couple of weeks later than you planned, you have enjoyed yourself & thats all that matters. With that massive loss of 8lbs in 2 weeks, there is a bit of lee way for you, but who's to say you've gained! x

Good girl! Im sure once you write your weekly meal plan, it will inspire you on again. Life does get in the way, with celebrations etc, but as long as you hop straight back on, which you're doing, the weight will come off. So what if its a couple of weeks later than you planned, you have enjoyed yourself & thats all that matters. With that massive loss of 8lbs in 2 weeks, there is a bit of lee way for you, but who's to say you've gained! x

Kim, if those scales say that I've lost weight when I weigh in tomorrow, I will give all of our 119'ers £20! It's never going to happen and would be a miracle to STS! I haven't weighed all week and I hate not knowing!

But like you say, had a brilliant week with some amazing people, so if it is a gain, it's just another step of the journey. When I was doing SW before, I would fret and get so upset about a gain, but I know a bit more about how our bodies work this time round, so I'm not so fussed :)

This isn't a quick fix
This isn't a quick fix
This isn't a quick fix
This isn't a quick fix
This isn't a quick fix

I have to keep telling myself that x

downtownsuzie said:
Kim, if those scales say that I've lost weight when I weigh in tomorrow, I will give all of our 119'ers £20! It's never going to happen and would be a miracle to STS! I haven't weighed all week and I hate not knowing!

But like you say, had a brilliant week with some amazing people, so if it is a gain, it's just another step of the journey. When I was doing SW before, I would fret and get so upset about a gain, but I know a bit more about how our bodies work this time round, so I'm not so fussed :)

This isn't a quick fix
This isn't a quick fix
This isn't a quick fix
This isn't a quick fix
This isn't a quick fix

I have to keep telling myself that x

That's the spirit hun :) if anything our 119's has taught me that over the last few weeks. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's the spirit hun :) if anything our 119's has taught me that over the last few weeks. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So glad to be part of the 119s! So thankful to have you girls for support xoxo

I know we'll all get there in our own time, but it will be the most amazing feeling when we are there! :heartpump: 119's Forever! :heartpump: Haha x

Back