My journey to feeling fit :)

downtownsuzie

Silver Member
S: 12st8lb C: 12st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ok - weighed in last night and I've gained a shocking (but expected) 6lbs this week!

Day 1 of being back on plan 100% and it feels great :)

I've written a meal plan and bought everything needed for the week and despite lots going on before weigh in, I'm certain that I can stay on track.

My body seems to gain big and lose big (often losing more than I had previously gained). Although I've never gained 6lbs in a week before and I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to lose it all in a week this time! I'd be happy to lose 3 of the 6lbs, at least that's halfway!

I'll be posting what I've had to eat today after dinner tonight xo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
S: 12st1lb C: 9st8.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 2st6.5lb(20.41%)
With your meals all planned out you will have it off again in no time :) x

downtownsuzie

Silver Member
Thanks girlies - I hope so! xoxo

downtownsuzie

Silver Member
Thursday 5th April - green day

Breakfast: 35g bran flakes with SS milk (HEB and HEA)
Lunch: Weight Watchers spaghetti bolognese (4.5)
Tea: jacket potato with beans and 30g cheese (HEA)
Snacks: apple and a chocolate and orange Hifi bar (HEB)

Total syns: 4.5

Big day out in London tomorrow, so trying to save myself some syns!!

kim63

Gold Member
S: 10st7lb C: 8st6.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 2st0.5lb(19.39%)
Ooh what you doing in London? Hope you have a lovely time Annie x

downtownsuzie

Silver Member
Thanks Kim, we had a fab time. We went to see some friends of mine from when I lived there :)

Friday 6th April - Green day

Breakfast: 35g bran flakes and 250ml SS milk (HEB and HEA)

Lunch: chicken and pork stirfry/noodlething, ribeye lettuce parcels, 5 prawn crackers (at a chinese restaurant, not sure how to syn this)

Tea: SW packed lunch :) 2 x wm bread (HEB), 2 slices of ham (3), packet of Skips (4), grapes

Snacks: small skinny Costa hot chocolate (HEA + 3 syns), 2 x archers and lemonade (15), 2 bites of OH Burger King + 4 of his fries (not sure how to syn this either!)

Total syns: 25 for definite, the rest is kind of flexi-synned, but that's why I only planned for 45 syns this week, so I had some leeway!

Last edited:

downtownsuzie

Silver Member
Kind of, sort of! Last entry - 6th April, that's where it all went a bit wrong! Gained 8lbs in 3 weeks, but on my way back down. I really, really lost my mojo and just couldn't get back into it and in true traitor style, have been on it this week with Weight Watchers! It was £1.85 for 3 months, so it was worth a go and I was interested to see whether the stricter portion control would help. First WI on saturday :) after discussion, I will be coming back to SW to maintain (if I can get to target, that is!) x

Arctic-BNG

Talks to self!
S: 19st3.5lb C: 18st10.5lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 0st7lb(2.6%)
Whatever works for you. I'm sure you'll soon have that turned arond. I have been in the same boat though for the last few week, but only 6lbs on for me, finally got a loss this week of a half pound, which I was pleased with. I'm blaming the Easter break?

downtownsuzie

Silver Member
Well done for your loss this week! I'm hoping a kick up the bum will get me back down to where I was :)

downtownsuzie

Silver Member
Hi lovely,

Had such a busy couple of days - it's been a nightmare, all this 'trying to find somewhere to live' malarky! I'm coming over to the 9s now, need to catch up x

kim63

Gold Member
S: 10st7lb C: 8st6.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 2st0.5lb(19.39%)
Any luck with flat hunting? X

downtownsuzie

Silver Member
Yep, we applied for a place, we're just waiting to hear whether it's a yes or no x

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
S: 12st1lb C: 9st8.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 2st6.5lb(20.41%)
downtownsuzie said:
Yep, we applied for a place, we're just waiting to hear whether it's a yes or no x

Ooh exciting! X