My Journey :)

Thanks. Weigh in at 6.30 hoping to get into the 16's xxx

LilyPotter said:
Thanks. Weigh in at 6.30 hoping to get into the 16's xxx

Good luck xx

Good luck hunni x

Thanks my lovelys cxx

6 lbs off this week........... :):):):):):):):)

bloody 'ell well done! :D

Thanks guys :) :) xxx

You're such a show off! Well done chick! :D

Fan bloody tastic well done xxxx

Thanks still smiling. But now I'm worrying about this meal for hubby's birthday on Sunday.....at least I'm worrying for the right reasons now and I'm conscious of my diet which I've never been like before xxx

Where are you all off to for the meal?

Jamie's Italian. Hubby works for Jamie Oliver so we get 30 % off! It's the only place he will bloody eat..lol xxx

Right, well, firstly, avoid all pasta!!!

I'm looking at the menu just now. From a serial Atkinser point of view I'd aim as low carb as possible to keep in Ketosis.

Starter wise, I'd either go for the chilli peppers or sardines (says the woman who wont eat fish!), antipasti or meat board.

Main: Steak, chicken or fish - I'd be trying to avoid any sauce if it sounds sugary/startchy. Obv no chips, potato or rice, so a side salad or roast veg.

Dessert: Can I suggest a coffee or cup of tea!

All of the above is just my own personal opinion. By no means is it low in calories, but I'd only be worrying about eating too many carbs and being kicked out of ketosis.

Hope thats a bit helpful at least.

Edit: Oh, and if you're going to drink, vodka, whiskey have no carbs in them. So them with a diet soda are fine ketosis wise.

Last edited:
Thanks hunni, that's really helpful. I won't be drinking or having dessert. I don't want to let hubby down which is why I promised I would go. He thinks I deserve a treat but I've tried to explain that I don't want one and don't deserve one either. Bless him. But thanks sooooo much, that's really helped me xxx

No problem. As long as you stick to meat and green veg you won't kick yourself out of ketosis. So enjoy yourself, and don't stress too much! :)

Just done my hour on the wii, just dance of course, I'm gonna ache tomorrow. Being the idiot I am I out it on a harder programme....lol....xx

Day 24 done and dusted and my working week is also over! Hope everyone else has had a good day. Considering exercising agin tonight....think I've got the fitness bug!!! Lol xxx

Well done you! Long weekend how lucky :)

Back