My Journey :)

Totally agree with you!!! Here's to weight loss and babies for both of us :) :) xxx

Good luck to both of you. As you know Lily I lost 2 stone on CD 2 years ago and that was enough to kick start my cycle and I got pregnant immediately after trying for 2 years. He's now 15 months old. :)

Yooz'll do it!! xxx

Good luck hun, I'm sure it will happen for you xx

Good luck to both of you. As you know Lily I lost 2 stone on CD 2 years ago and that was enough to kick start my cycle and I got pregnant immediately after trying for 2 years. He's now 15 months old. :)

Yooz'll do it!! xxx

Thanks Hun. I'm really hoping 2013 will be our year. Need to think positive :) :) how are you getting on? Xxx

Thanks Hun. I'm really hoping 2013 will be our year. Need to think positive :) :) how are you getting on? Xxx

I'm a bit MIss Picky............:confused: I was glad for it to be Monday but my big boy is poorly and off school and for some reason I always find it difficult when the kids are about. Realistically I'm probably closer to 810 than SS+ atm............I'm keeping going though!! xxx

I'm sure you will be fine Hun! You are doing really well :) xxx

Evening all, anyone weighing in tonight?? Xxx

Not til Thursday waaa :(

Evening!

I was weighed this morning 2lbs off on 810, not really expecting to lose more than that from now onwards!

Having my first meal out tomorrow since November so quite excited!

Well done in your loss hunni :) :) :) that's fabulous xxx

Well the mystery of why the scales are not moving has become clear now.........I got my period this morning. I don't get periods and this o e came exactly 6 weeks since the one I had which was induced by ketosis!!! For someone with PCOS this is a massive achievement :) :) I am very happy!! So as i long as I've not gained tonight I will be a very happy bunny indeed xxxx

Oh fab re period :)

We have been short listed again for an award, so very excited about that! A mad week of reminding couples/guests to vote for us!

Oh fab re period :)

We have been short listed again for an award, so very excited about that! A mad week of reminding couples/guests to vote for us!

Hunni that is fabulous news!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

How are you? Been up to much? Xxx

Oh no :( I hope you feel better soon!! Xxx

Another 5lbs off tonight!!!!! Very pleased :) :) :)

U are amazing well done hun xxx

Thank you guys!! Thought I would only get 2lbs as its TOTM too!!! Xxx

Thats absolutely fab hunni. Well done! Lilly 1 - Totm 0 :D

Back