• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My landlord didn't reckonise me

Saturday my landlord came to sign my new 6 month contract, I hadn't seen him since April as he lives miles away and doesn't get down much and if course I hadn't mentioned weightloss to my landlord

He knocked on my door and it was funny he just stood there silent, I said it's me you okay? He said my god I didn't realise it was you , what happened you look really good ?
( lol compliment)
He kept stepping back looking at me and saying you've done amazing how ?

Things like this really make me feel I have done well as alot of people don't say much around me, when we see someone after a long time I suppose they can see the change.

Has anyone else had this?x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
Im not suprised after the hard work you've put in! Its nice to get noticed once in a while isnt it? :D

Yes just finding 20 points low when I've still got 4 stone to go? Personal stuff too and it makes me want to comfort eat, as I can't I'm using my points up quicker than usual , I really need to get back in the zone?x
Yeah absolutely, I can only do this when my head is in the zone too and I have been since I re started 3 weeks ago. Take it one day at a time, its what I do even now. Your get there, I have no doubt. ! x