My (largely) meat-free IF'ing

Fasting today. One egg on teeny toast, one aubergine and mozaralla bake, one coffee with a splash of milk 487 cals. Feeling good about it today and all perky and happy!
I had an amazing swim yesterday but it's left me itching to exercise again today and i've been too busy :( Just about to go and have a nice long relaxing bath now as the kids are out, then I think I'll plough on with the ironing so I feel like I'm "doing"!

That's where you and I differ, I always try to make room for wine on dd's! And I would have drank it in the bath before the ironing

I've had a bit of a weird one today. Woke up not hungry but craving an egg and cheese subway, so nipped out of work to get one. Then had a biscuit and a cuppa at lunchtime and a crumpet with peanut butter after kids sports day. Now I'm not feeling hungry enough for tea at all but have a bottle of vino in thefridge that I really want to crack open so will force some beans on toast down :-/

If I open a bottle, I just *can't* leave any in there, it looks lonely when some has been taken out! I have been known to take a full bottle into the bath and emerge 4 hours later with a whole book read and in no fit state to give myself a decent blow-dry! :what:

Haha this is me!!!! Tho my water heater isn't that good and I can only stretch it to two hrs before I'm frozen out of the bath!

My carbon footprint increases tenfold on bath nights!

Fast day today.
M&S vegetable bake - 210
Veggie sushi - 140
Fruit - 50
Space invaders :D - 92
Coffee - 20
502 total. Kappowwww!

Oh and I did about 15 lengths of the pool, not anywhere near what I usually do but I was feeling a little bleary earlier!

Last edited:
don't sweat it , I did last week then suddenly dropped 2 from mon to weds , itll come , it has too xx your doing so well...

I'm trying to b philosophical about it in that my clothes are fitting better and I've been canning the pool 4 times a week for the last 6 weeks so I must be toning up... Its just disappointing not to see the numbers decreasing. I do get frustrated when i don't lose fast. Oh well. This week just obviously wasn't my week!

Oh dear, went a bit mad on ye olde vino on Saturday... Fasted Sunday but am not holding out much hope for Friday's weigh in! Today has been an up day. Have probably eaten just over maintenance but am cutting it right back to what JUDDD recommends for 20% for my remaining two fast days this week - 383 cals - meeps! I had a fairly good swim at lunch time, although to be fair i still wasn't at 100% after saturdays binge and yesterday's hangover from hell! Must try harder!

Fast day today.

M&S prawns with chilling dip - 130
2 egg Omelette with mushrooms, onion and pepper - 184
Malted milk biscuit - 50
364 cals

20 points under the 20% as worked out on the JUDDD site. I am quite peckish however :mad: but not long now til bedtime so am going to postpone the housework that I was going to do and instead, dye my hair and have a very long bath with 'The Alternate Day Diet' book!

Another fast day and this is the hardest yet. I only got 2-3 hours sleep last night and am exhausted. Have done about 500 cals so over my juddd 20% by about 140. Am so tired I could cry and all I want to do is open the fridge and eat rubbish :( hoping the thought of weigh day tomorrow will get me through it, although I don't know whether it's worth holding out for as i'm quute sure i've lost nothing anyway.

Feeling really despondent, hungry and low.

Back