My last attempt at 100% SS . . . 3rd Feb 2010

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
Ok a couple of hours of solid thinking, a comment to me and seeing someone from my past has giving me the kick up my arse i needed!!
Im sick of being fat and not fitting into the fashionable clothes, its time for that to change.

I want to be able to wear a pretty summer dress and shorts with a halter neck without having a mega muffin top!!

Bring on the summer ladies......

I'm off to dye my hair and then im making a choc mousse seeing as i made my OH choc brownie one last time and ive resisted :D

I intend to try one last time at 100% till Valentines and then if i can continue 100% afterwards i shall, if not it will be ss+.

Come on ladies, who is with me? We CAN do this! :p xx

I'm with you Hayley. I restarted last Monday and cheated at the weekend so had to start again yesterday. I've been 100% for 2 days and feel 'in the zone'. When I get it into my head to do it - I usually do, so I am really excited about losing my extra weight.

Good luck x

I'm with you :D I wanna ss for about a year lol urm.. i hope i can do it :( lol i have so much to lose but hey, if i dont do it now i never will lol. <3 xxx

Well done for giving it another go - best of luck :)

I'm with you Hayley. I restarted last Monday and cheated at the weekend so had to start again yesterday. I've been 100% for 2 days and feel 'in the zone'. When I get it into my head to do it - I usually do, so I am really excited about losing my extra weight.

Good luck x

Well done Miriam!

Your doing well to get in to the "zone". Thats what im struggling with, i just need to put up pics of before i started this in October 09 and stick it on the mirror to remind myself :)

Good luck on your cd journey

I'm with you :D I wanna ss for about a year lol urm.. i hope i can do it :( lol i have so much to lose but hey, if i dont do it now i never will lol. <3 xxx

SS for a year *faint* I struggle with 2 weeks haha.
Go for it hunni!
How much you got to lose hunni? xxx

You go Hayley xxx

Ah but Tasha, to me it seems like just a few days ago that you started CD and already you have achieved the kind of loss that I wouldn't have got in a month at some very good slimming clubs.

Good Luck Hayley, I just can't wait to get into my nice clothes, its a great motivator x

lots and lots and then some more lol i am 22.5 stone at the moment was 23stone when i started cd lol ... yes so a bloody lon time for me :( xxx

you'll get there and you shall feel fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting today too. Got up feeling all excited, so really hope I can stay in the 'zone' and make it through these first few days.

Tasha, don't feel embaressed, we're all in this together. And I think you are doing amazing! :)

Good luck!

lots and lots and then some more lol i am 22.5 stone at the moment was 23stone when i started cd lol ... yes so a bloody lon time for me :( xxx

You can do this Tasha :)
We're all here to support you, thats the good thing about this forum :D xxx

Thank you Chloe and Blingbabe.

Hi sasha63 and *~the_cold_one~*

Day 1 . . . of SS 100%

Well morning ladies :)

I have got my first shake and enjoying it lots. Drunk so much water through the night i lost cont how any times i got up in the end. I know it was more than 5 :D

What shakes/soups/bars etc you ladies enjoying on cd? x

Can I join you hun? :( I'm failing bigggg time here. Come here and give me the kick up the arse I need. I haven't stepped on the scales I'm pretty 100% sure I've put back on. My weigh in day is tomorrow.. so I'll leave it for then.

Of course you can hun :D The more the merrier. . .
As someone said to me yesterday "the only person you're letting down when you cheat is yourself and think of the money you're throwing away!"
That hit home and made me realise what a prat i was being.

We can do this hunni :) xx

Yep hun, and it's totally 100% true. My mum and OH love me for who and what I am. It's me who doesn't. So the only person I am letting down is me.

I'd love to get married in the next 2 years. We been together for 6yrs. I don't want to be like this when I get married. I want to be slim and stunning.

I've got 21 days to TRY and get into a size 12 for this photo shoot!

Yep hun, and it's totally 100% true. My mum and OH love me for who and what I am. It's me who doesn't. So the only person I am letting down is me.

I'd love to get married in the next 2 years. We been together for 6yrs. I don't want to be like this when I get married. I want to be slim and stunning.

I've got 21 days to TRY and get into a size 12 for this photo shoot!

WOW, a photo shoot?! Lucky you!
What weight are you know hunni? Oh and whats your goal weight? x

I'm 11st 9lbs. Which means I've put on 4lbs :cry:.

I've only got me to blame. I don't know how much of that is TOTM though :(.

I'm going to put my tickers back up and treat this as day one all over again (regardless of TOTM).

My end goal is 9st 8lbs - 10st on the button. I've not decided completely.

I'm so angry at myself, going to turn that anger into positive thinking!

Back