My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Thanx Lynne! :)

I can't wait for the big day n even more our honeymoon now... Just need to get as much weight shifted by then!

I picked up my jewellery set today.. Will post pic Tomo

Morning all! Feeling a bit extra hungry this morning...

Just finished off my bar n black coffee! Will get in to my work to take my mind off it! Lol.

Will get my exercises in this evening too

:)

Exciting times chick! Where u going on honeymoon? X Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Yep they defo are! I really can't wait for the big day and to move in with my oh.

Were off on 22/4 to Dubai for 4 nights ( staying at the raffles) and then on to Mauritius for 10 nights ( staying at lux belle mare) for our honeymoon! :)

I honestly cant wait, I'm soooooo looking forward it! Woo hoo :) :)

Wow. You are going to have an amazing time. It will be an event to remember for the rest of your life!

Yep they defo are! I really can't wait for the big day and to move in with my oh.

Were off on 22/4 to Dubai for 4 nights ( staying at the raffles) and then on to Mauritius for 10 nights ( staying at lux belle mare) for our honeymoon! :)

I honestly cant wait, I'm soooooo looking forward it! Woo hoo :) :)

Wow! That will be fabulous :) that's a great incentive to stay in track. Feeling good will be an added bonus! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Hi all .. Hope were all having a good day! :)

So I'm also goin for the weigh on 1st March challenge... Finding it so hard not to weigh in between! Lol

Will fit in my exercises later!

You're doing smashing CLA :)

Keep going Mrs! 9 weeks today till my friends wedding :-/

WI this morning. -5lbs. thats 2st in 4 weeks and lost 25.5 inches in total.

We can and will do this! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Keep going Mrs! 9 weeks today till my friends wedding :-/ WI this morning. -5lbs. thats 2st in 4 weeks and lost 25.5 inches in total. We can and will do this! X Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Wow, that's an amazing loss! I need to get cracking now! X

Im soooooo tired this morning!

Had a few days off the gym as been busy with OH sorting wedding stuff. He has got loads to do now and as I'm almost done I'm having to help n support him where I can but as I have time I'm still able to hit the gym which is main thing!

Can't wait to go tonight :)

I have 2 months left and if I'm 100% ts all the way through with the exception of my hen is it possible to lose 2st u think???

That's what I really need as a min!

No more time to slack now!

Im soooooo tired this morning!

Had a few days off the gym as been busy with OH sorting wedding stuff. He has got loads to do now and as I'm almost done I'm having to help n support him where I can but as I have time I'm still able to hit the gym which is main thing!

Can't wait to go tonight :)

I have 2 months left and if I'm 100% ts all the way through with the exception of my hen is it possible to lose 2st u think???

That's what I really need as a min!

No more time to slack now!

Yes, you can do it chick! 2st easily :) enjoy the gym! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hey all!

I am sooo exhausted this evening!

Been 100% ts today although it ended up being a 4 packer.

500 cals burned in gym

50 sec plank done

62 crunches & 55 squats

Gona have an early night I think! Nite all x

Hey all!

500 cals burned in gym

50 sec plank done

62 crunches & 55 squats

Well done! Night night x

Hey all!

500 cals burned in gym

50 sec plank done

62 crunches & 55 squats

Great day - well done! 2 stone off will be possible, but it will need 100% dedication. You can do it hun xx

Thanx SM!

Yep! Got 100% dedication now! No more time for excuses or 'tomo' restarts!

9 & 1/2 weeks left to the big day.. Every day, calorie and loss will count!

Back