My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Yup you two...Ill be behind u both cracking the whip to make sure you don't deviate. You've got one wedding. Give it 100% in the run up and you will feel sooooo proud of yourself :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Yup you two...Ill be behind u both cracking the whip to make sure you don't deviate. You've got one wedding. Give it 100% in the run up and you will feel sooooo proud of yourself :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Very true TH! Time to just crack on and get this done :) Have a good day CLA xx

That's exactly right TH! Thanks for the support! X

11s 12.8 this morning ( couldn't help sneaky peek) lol.

So that's almost 1.5lbs down since weekend.:)

Tell u what though my whole body is aching, from all the gym sessions and goin jogging y'day morning!

U know what they say... No pain no gain!

Goin to take it a bit easy today and just go for a swim..

Have a good day all! X

What a lovely dress CLA :)
You will look stunning in it, I'm sure :)

Think that worked lol... Need to keep to this now to lose as much as I can and look my best in my lovely outfit :))

Goin to start joggin from Tomo as an added extra... Trying my best but still feel n look fat! Iv got a long way to go...
Running/jogging is a good way to burn cals :)
You never see a fat runner ;)

That's exactly right TH! Thanks for the support! X

11s 12.8 this morning ( couldn't help sneaky peek) lol.

So that's almost 1.5lbs down since weekend.:)

Tell u what though my whole body is aching, from all the gym sessions and goin jogging y'day morning!

U know what they say... No pain no gain!

Goin to take it a bit easy today and just go for a swim..

Have a good day all! X
Keep up with the exercise CLA :)
I find it keeps my head in the right place, to keep motivated. Plus it tones you up. Win win ;)
Plus, muscles burn more calories when they are toned, than when they are not :), even when you sleep ;)

Wow your wedding outfit is beautiful, you will look and feel stunning with all the hardwork x

Hope you enjoyed your swim and have had a good day so far - yay for the sneak peek loss! X

Thanks girls!

Managed to do 400 cals and 45 slow pace swim... Was with my mum having a good chin wag at same time lol.

Done well today with my eating too!

I'm so surprised I'm enjoying the gym so much. It's such a stress relief at the end of a stressful day!

:)

Hope ur all doin well too xx

My head always feels better when I have been to the gym :)
Well done CLA :D

Gotta love the aching body parts post-gym ;-) well done hun. Keep going :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Morning all.. Hope ur having a good day x

Thought I'd upload a before 02/01/14 (12s11) and now 05/02/14 (11s12) pic

I'm not sure I can see much of a difference..

image-1826862196.jpg

image-1781824377.jpg

Will keep going though as can only look better if I carry on putting in the effort! X

You can totally see a difference, especially on your face and waist! You look a bit smaller overall too which is fab :D keep up the good work hun xx

Wow well done CL. You can definitely see the difference. Looking good x

Oh my goodness !
You can totally see a difference CLA :D
As scotminx says, your face and waist are much thinner :D
You have much more of an hour glass figure in the after pic :D
Well done :D

Difference us obvious! Under ur boobs there's a little waist. U can see it on ur face too.

Well done! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Aww, thanks all! I think more I looked at the pics I can see the diff, although I got quite a away to go yet as got quite a tyre on my belly :( that's the part I hate the most!

Had another good session at gym tonight..

Will have rest day Tomo :)

Hope ur all doing good xx

But it will go, if you keep at it :)

Well done CLA. Everyone is right about there being a CLEAR difference!!!!

Back