My last vlcd!

*sarah-lou* said:
Lovely to see you back! Hope you and hubs and L are ok!

Check out the beck diet soultion blog should help you understand about cravings and things. Its super interesting xxxxxx

We are ok thank you, Lara had her jabs on Friday so I'm hoping she doesn't have a reaction to then soon but her leg had a massive red patch on it which was boiling hot!

I've seen alot of people mention it so I will have a look at it tonight, I'm determined to stick to it but if I can't I will be doing 4days of s&s with 3 days of eating, I done that for the past 3 weeks (not planned and ate crap) and I lost 6lbs.

How have you been? X

stef2009 said:
Ahhhh what you like!! It's just habit I suppose isn't it! Well never mind they'll be there when ur ready :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Definitely habit and I was also hungry, note to self don't go shopping on an empty stomach! X

We are ok thank you, Lara had her jabs on Friday so I'm hoping she doesn't have a reaction to then soon but her leg had a massive red patch on it which was boiling hot!

I've seen alot of people mention it so I will have a look at it tonight, I'm determined to stick to it but if I can't I will be doing 4days of s&s with 3 days of eating, I done that for the past 3 weeks (not planned and ate crap) and I lost 6lbs.

How have you been? X

Awww poor little poppet! Hope she feels better soon!

6lb is great! Well done!

Thanks, she seems fine seeing as the little madam woke up to come down stairs tonight, hopefully she goes back to sleep now! X

Almost at the end if day 3, I didn't think I'd make it to the end of today!

I have had extra protein but only 34g of carbs and 685cals, I will have another pack if I need it tonight, will bump up the calories but won't affect me getting into ketosis.

I know tomorrow is going to be alot harder :-(

Thanks, she seems fine seeing as the little madam woke up to come down stairs tonight, hopefully she goes back to sleep now! X

Babies after jabs can be so grumpy and under the weather. I had my flu jab and made me feel like **** so i sympathise with her. Hopefully after lovely cuddles she will drift back off!

She seems to of gone back down she had been up after going sleep the last 3 nights when she normally sleeps through, think she may also be learning she gets another bottle when she goes back down the little fatty lol x

She seems to of gone back down she had been up after going sleep the last 3 nights when she normally sleeps through, think she may also be learning she gets another bottle when she goes back down the little fatty lol x

Haha! Waking up getting extra munch or staying alseep? I know which one i would pick. Maybe she is waking up cos she is hungry. I know being hungry has woken me up before.

Xxx

She could be as she is always hungry, I will see how she is after another week as will put it down to the jabs at the moment but if its still happening after will have to have a think if what to do about it.

I've been going bed hungry lately and last week was watching the comic relief bake off in bed I could literally taste all the yummy cakes lol

She could be as she is always hungry, I will see how she is after another week as will put it down to the jabs at the moment but if its still happening after will have to have a think if what to do about it.

I've been going bed hungry lately and last week was watching the comic relief bake off in bed I could literally taste all the yummy cakes lol

Some babies are little muchers bless them. Im sure its just the jabs. Babies either eat more or less after having jabs.

The funny thing is im watching embarrasing fat bodies and seeing what it does to them uet it makes me want to eat! How bad is that!

Xxx

I'm the same watching it aswell I've git a 4 pack of snickers in the cupboard and really want one!

On the weeks I lost 2lbs each had McDonald's one day another I had a whole 6pack of cafburys cream eggs and another day had 4 slim fast meal bars! I'm just so greedy I can't stop at 1 lol

I'm the same watching it aswell I've git a 4 pack of snickers in the cupboard and really want one!

On the weeks I lost 2lbs each had McDonald's one day another I had a whole 6pack of cafburys cream eggs and another day had 4 slim fast meal bars! I'm just so greedy I can't stop at 1 lol

The bars dont bother me. Im not fussed about them. My big downfall is cheesy garlic bread pizza from the local kebab house. And peanut butter sarnies. They are what i crave the most!

oooh i love the sound of all of that! i was intrigued as to what the americans call 'peanut butter and jelly' tasted like so i made one and it was lovely!

are you following ww at the moment as i cant check your diary as dont have enough posts x

oooh i love the sound of all of that! i was intrigued as to what the americans call 'peanut butter and jelly' tasted like so i made one and it was lovely!

are you following ww at the moment as i cant check your diary as dont have enough posts x

No im on sns as ive managed to get all the recipes done super early.

Hence why im skint! Haha!

Oh fantastic re the recipes not so great about being skint, I'm right with you on that one! X

Ah well it wont be like it forever once we ger the bakery. Just gotta ride it out.

I've just been thinking about what I said with the amount I ate like 6 creme eggs, I'm not blaming my weight on anyone but nearly all my family are over weight, my mum was 21 with 5 children under the age of 5 with little money and grew up on processed crap. Being 5 of us you grabbed what you could and ate it!

I also remember when I was in primary school so I was young getting £1 pocket money and my mum would ask us what we wanted as she would buy it for us and I can remember asking for 4 packets of nik naks (they were 25p back then) and she would get them. That's ridiculous buying a young child 4 bags of crisp and letting her eat them, I wouldn't imagine doing that to Lara.

I actually lost a lot of weight when I moved out of home I dropped to 13st7 from 17st7 so know I've done good but think I still have it in my head grab. It and eat it before it disappears!

*sarah-lou* said:
Ah well it wont be like it forever once we ger the bakery. Just gotta ride it out.

Life will be great for you once you get the bakery, and if you want any curry or spaghetti packs (the silver ones) I'm more than happy to send you them as i really don't like them x

I've just been thinking about what I said with the amount I ate like 6 creme eggs, I'm not blaming my weight on anyone but nearly all my family are over weight, my mum was 21 with 5 children under the age of 5 with little money and grew up on processed crap. Being 5 of us you grabbed what you could and ate it!

I also remember when I was in primary school so I was young getting £1 pocket money and my mum would ask us what we wanted as she would buy it for us and I can remember asking for 4 packets of nik naks (they were 25p back then) and she would get them. That's ridiculous buying a young child 4 bags of crisp and letting her eat them, I wouldn't imagine doing that to Lara.

I actually lost a lot of weight when I moved out of home I dropped to 13st7 from 17st7 so know I've done good but think I still have it in my head grab. It and eat it before it disappears!

You have done fab! You tend to find in families with not alot of money that children tend to be bigger when they grow up as its grab what you can or go hungry.

You have done amazing! Be proud! Xxxx

Morning :)
Ohhh i agree you have done amazing!! and yeah when you think back your wouldnt give lara 4 bags of crisp and neither would i, UNLESS like when you see 3 bars of choc for £1 i let him choose 3, but he only gets to eat one, the other 2 go in the cupboard for other days.

Gosh i love creme eggs not had one for like probably atleast 2 years! Must treat myself to one at easter LOL

xx

Back