My last vlcd!

Here's to day 1 again, am weighing in on Monday.

I've got some lipotrim packs left so going to use them up first as I prefer shakes to meals and may get in ketosis quicker.

am selling my meal packs on the fb group then going to buy more shakes from the diet shack once mine are low as they are much cheaper!

Going to keep busy busy now :)

I've got some lipotrim packs left so going to use them up first as I prefer shakes to meals and may get in ketosis quicker.

am selling my meal packs on the fb group then going to buy more shakes from the diet shack once mine are low as they are much cheaper!

Good girl! Keep trying! The weight will come off!

love sarah xxx

It will do eventually, I haven't set the dining room up with the wii yet tho, we are going to go and buy a rug for it today and use that room for all Lara's toys so hopefully can get a big cheap rug.

Haven't had any packs yet its only shakes so will have one before we go out.

Did you manage to check out what I sent you in the msg? X

It will do eventually, I haven't set the dining room up with the wii yet tho, we are going to go and buy a rug for it today and use that room for all Lara's toys so hopefully can get a big cheap rug.

Haven't had any packs yet its only shakes so will have one before we go out.

Did you manage to check out what I sent you in the msg? X

Yeah i did and found a website. I know which company produces them but obviously more than one producer is used because not all products were listed. Who knew the info would be so accessable.

love sarah xxx

Yeah i did and found a website. I know which company produces them but obviously more than one producer is used because not all products were listed. Who knew the info would be so accessable.

love sarah xxx

I found the website for the diet shack but didn't have many flavours at the moment hopefully they will have some soo as hazelnut is on their list which is nice x

Right sort of back on plan today I'm going to weigh in on Monday as planned asking as I haven't gone up from 12st8 il be happy. Had the past 3 days eating normal food, only had eggs and one shake so far today.

We are having chicken breast on the bbq tomorrow, my oh has already cut them up and they are now marinating, I won't be having any bread with it but will probably have more than the 100g of allowed protein, I'll only be on day 2 so can't see it affecting me yet x

I'm off over to judd, i keep sabotaging myself and just can't do s&s this time around, it's going to be slow and steady for me this time around x

I'm off over to judd, i keep sabotaging myself and just can't do s&s this time around, it's going to be slow and steady for me this time around x

Lovely you have to do whats right! Enjoy judd!

Xxx

love sarah xxx

I've git a diary over in judd but now my oh is saying I probably am going over to Kurdistan with Lara and I really don't want to be big going over there so il probably be flitting between the 2.

Lara hasn't got her passport yet tho so it will take a few weeks to get that which gives me some time.

I've lost 1.6lbs since last week, no idea how seeing as I are for the past 4 days and crap on them aswell but am pleased :)

how did u find ur WL on diet shack x

Back