My last vlcd!

He's taken over and done it himself now so will be full of oil and salt, no wonder we cook separate meals!

I may seem like am over reacting but when I get moaned at constantly about everything it really gets to me x

My other hakf constatly corrects me or tells me im wrong. So if i said "did you see that thing in the paper so in so said they had blah blah blah" i get " no they didnt they said x y z" its like hes always nit oicking at me telling me im wrong. Then when i say "why do you have to keep correcting me" and he will say "im not" erm hello your correcting me about you correcting me! Idiot! Lol

My cousins OH is like that, he's got serious OCD and never stops havin a pop at her, drives me mad!!! Hope the chat goes well :) xxx

Mine is just loves to moan and that's that lol the sauce is to thick now, we'll its not meant to be like a soup!
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My other hakf constatly corrects me or tells me im wrong. So if i said "did you see that thing in the paper so in so said they had blah blah blah" i get " no they didnt they said x y z" its like hes always nit oicking at me telling me im wrong. Then when i say "why do you have to keep correcting me" and he will say "im not" erm hello your correcting me about you correcting me! Idiot! Lol

Lol men eh, my oh and your should get together for a moaning and nit picking session! X

Lol men eh, my oh and your should get together for a moaning and nit picking session! X

Maybe they can nit pick each other discuss nagging techniques and gives us a 5 minute bloody break! Lol!

Arghhh doubting myself as to wether give s&s another shot lol I want to do it but can't but I know I can if you know what I mean lol

Arghhh doubting myself as to wether give s&s another shot lol I want to do it but can't but I know I can if you know what I mean lol

Yeah i know what you mean. Maybe now isnt the right time for you.

I'm going to give it another go from tomorrow but am also going to stay away from the scales for as long as possible, it's not physical hunger that makes me go off plan it's whats in my head that makes me!

How are you doing so far? X

One minute I'm doing judd then s&s and have eaten normally today when it should of been a dd. am just going to see how things go over the next few days with no pressure in myself x

Last edited:
I'm going to give it another go from tomorrow but am also going to stay away from the scales for as long as possible, it's not physical hunger that makes me go off plan it's whats in my head that makes me!

How are you doing so far? X

One minute I'm doing judd then s&s and have eaten normally today when it should of been a dd. am just going to see how things go over the next few days with no pressure in myself x

Dont over do it lovely keep the pressure off. Well a bread roll fell in my mouth last night only a small one but back in k already so feeling fine. Just doing more pricing and costings yawn. Lol

love sarah xxx

Lol that's nothing and you get in ketosis soo quickly!

How many days have you been on plan now and when are you weighing?

Boring bits have to be done but atleast you will be able to see how much money you will be making! X

Hey hun :) u was doing fine before with u own little mix so no pressure, u don't need to decide if ur doing s&s or juddd just go with the flow like before :) xxx

stef2009 said:
Hey hun :) u was doing fine before with u own little mix so no pressure, u don't need to decide if ur doing s&s or juddd just go with the flow like before :) xxx

That's what I'm going to do for now and also put my scales away for the time being so I stop hopping on them as when I see a loss I get too relaxed x

Lol that's nothing and you get in ketosis soo quickly!

How many days have you been on plan now and when are you weighing?

Boring bits have to be done but atleast you will be able to see how much money you will be making! X

Been on plan since monday morning. Weigh in is on monday.

I know.

love sarah xxx

Ohh looking forward to seeing your loss, I'm weighing on on Mondays also, I know it's not been long as in hours since I said I don't know what to do but am giving s&s another go and weighing once a week on Mondays instead if daily.

I'm also going to make myself a chart to show when I've lost lbs so I can see how far I've come etc and now we have a new tv am
Setting our old one up in the dining room tomorrow with the wii x

Ohh looking forward to seeing your loss, I'm weighing on on Mondays also, I know it's not been long as in hours since I said I don't know what to do but am giving s&s another go and weighing once a week on Mondays instead if daily.

I'm also going to make myself a chart to show when I've lost lbs so I can see how far I've come etc and now we have a new tv am
Setting our old one up in the dining room tomorrow with the wii x

You tend to break on the same day when you do sns so i order you to bed early on that day! Haha

Hope this helps.

love sarah xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-29-07-13-14.png
    Screenshot_2013-01-29-07-13-14.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 19
*sarah-lou* said:
You tend to break on the same day when you do sns so i order you to bed early on that day! Haha

Hope this helps.

love sarah xxx

It's day 4 I always break so yes mum early night for me on Monday lol

I may even move the tv to my bedroom instead of the dining room so can lay in bed watching tv away from the kitchen lol

I shall save that to my phone and look at it when Im feeling like food!

Xxx

It's day 4 I always break so yes mum early night for me on Monday lol

I may even move the tv to my bedroom instead of the dining room so can lay in bed watching tv away from the kitchen lol

I shall save that to my phone and look at it when Im feeling like food!

Xxx

Haha sounds like a fab plan!

love sarah xxx

I'm going to take before pics tomorrow and attempt measurements but not really sure how to take properly and am not letting my oh do it lol x

Oh and Lara woke up again after 2 hours and is down stairs with daddy the little monkey!

I picked her up to like rock her back to sleep and she kept tapping me then looking at me going ohhhhh ohhhhh and making me laugh lol x

Oh and Lara woke up again after 2 hours and is down stairs with daddy the little monkey!

I picked her up to like rock her back to sleep and she kept tapping me then looking at me going ohhhhh ohhhhh and making me laugh lol x

She is such a monkey hehe

love sarah xxx

Back