My last vlcd!

*sarah-lou* said:
You have done fab! You tend to find in families with not alot of money that children tend to be bigger when they grow up as its grab what you can or go hungry.

You have done amazing! Be proud! Xxxx

Thank you and yes that is the case also because its normal for my mum to eat such large quantities she let us do it too, oh well am learning now! X

stef2009 said:
Morning :)
Ohhh i agree you have done amazing!! and yeah when you think back your wouldnt give lara 4 bags of crisp and neither would i, UNLESS like when you see 3 bars of choc for £1 i let him choose 3, but he only gets to eat one, the other 2 go in the cupboard for other days.

Gosh i love creme eggs not had one for like probably atleast 2 years! Must treat myself to one at easter LOL

xx

Morning, that makes sense buy 3 but not eat straight away.

You have the right idea treat yourself to one not 6 lol x

Day 4 today this is going to be so hard!

I told my oh I would make us a meal with the Indian bits I bought but he will have to cook for himself instead.

I weighed in this morning I really shouldn't keep doing it as if it stalls I won't be happy but I'm now 12st 3.6 so am 5lbs down since Monday. I should be happy with that but I'm not as I don't feel it's real weight, with the 6lbs I lost I was proud of that as knew it wouldn't come back on over night where as if I ate a meal tonight those 5lbs will be back tomorrow. Hopefully I start burning fat soon rather than just losing water weight x

Good luck for today hun :)
xxx

stef2009 said:
Good luck for today hun :)
xxx

Thank you although I just had a really nice Turkish sweet thing my oh bought back from London, think its like a ball of dough or something that is deep fried and soaked in syrup, it was lovely, only had 1 and fluffed back loads of water. I think because I know I'm heading over to judd at some point I'm not fretting over it and know I'm not to gain 5lbs of far lol x

Oooooh that sounds delish!!
I love Indian Mexican Turkish Asian all those kind of foods yum!!!
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arghhh I can't do this, I'm going over to judd today lol today will be an UD tomorrow DD Wednesday, UD Thursday, DD Friday and weigh in on Saturday.

I'm just going to have to be happier to a slower rate of loss rather than messing up on s&s and gaining. I will be doing 4 DD a week for now and see how it goes.

Hello Hun :) sounds like Uve made the right decision!

To change the name u need to go to ur first post, press edit then press advanced, and to move it you need to go on the tech part of the forum and post a thread askin for it to move x

Ahh brilliant thank you, I'm happy with a 2lb loss week if I can achieve that and I know I won't binge or eat loads of crap as I know I can have it when I want. S&s is just soo much harder this time around :-(

Definatly, you've done very well, much better than I did, it's so so hard!! You'll do great with the plan u have :) xxx

Oh my god my oh drives me nuts!

Am doing an Indian chicken tikka for tea tonight only with a sauce from the jar but he has to put his nose in everywhere, the way I'm cooking it is wrong, I'm stupid, the chicken needs to cook for over an hour, how can the chicken cook in the sauce etc, I feel like picking it up and chucking it in us face!

Definatly, you've done very well, much better than I did, it's so so hard!! You'll do great with the plan u have :) xxx

Thank you I hope I can keep up the OSS, I should lose this week as will only of had 2 Up days x

Oh my god my oh drives me nuts!

Am doing an Indian chicken tikka for tea tonight only with a sauce from the jar but he has to put his nose in everywhere, the way I'm cooking it is wrong, I'm stupid, the chicken needs to cook for over an hour, how can the chicken cook in the sauce etc, I feel like picking it up and chucking it in us face!

Tell him to get out the kitchen or he will be wearing it instead if eating it.

I hate it wen ppl hover over you when making meals!

Kick him out the kitchen :D

Xxx

Tell him to get out the kitchen or he will be wearing it instead if eating it.

He's taken over and done it himself now so will be full of oil and salt, no wonder we cook separate meals!

I may seem like am over reacting but when I get moaned at constantly about everything it really gets to me x

I hate it wen ppl hover over you when making meals!

Kick him out the kitchen :D

Xxx

I'm never cooking for him again now as it always happens when I cook and its always too much salt or not enough, the meat is chewy etc! Arrrgggggggggh! X

No overreacting! No one should be made to feel like that and constantly moaned at. Can imagine it must get very annoying! Hope ur ok xxx

No overreacting! No one should be made to feel like that and constantly moaned at. Can imagine it must get very annoying! Hope ur ok xxx

I am fine as I'm used to it but its not just with cooking its with cleaning as well or anything I do to be honest, will have words tonight and see if he listens as he doesn't realise how much he does it x

My cousins OH is like that, he's got serious OCD and never stops havin a pop at her, drives me mad!!! Hope the chat goes well :) xxx

Back