My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Cheese, I don't like to read you when you're down. I don't think you're doing anything wrong, you just need to stick with it and soon you'll have several good losses in a row - that's how it goes. When I had plateau-ed for several weeks I (read the book, then) ate LOADS of meat and drank huge quantities of no-cal pop, and it seemed to work. The book talks about how much effort it takes to digest the fibres of meat, and about the need to drink loads because the fat your body is letting go of, to sustain you, is swimming around in your blood unless you secrete it (ie pee lots!). Not sure about the science of all this but, as I say, it worked for me - or perhaps in the week or so it took me to make these adjustments the weight just started to shift again anyway! Good luck and keep your pecker up xx

Thanks girls. Well, another PV day under my belt, that makes 3 in a row! On the plus side, I'd begun to wonder if my stall wasn't caused by WARNING TMI being bunged up a bit, not completely but I've not been able to 'clear it all out' for a week now, going numerous times a day but something wasn't right END TMI so with veg 3 days in a row I think I can cancel my order for slimatee :) Can't wait for wi Sunday, it's been a challenge avoiding the scales for a mid-week sneak peek.

All in all I don't think I've done too badly these PV days, I think I ate the most veg today and going back over it, it really wasn't all that much anyway: 1 onion, 1/3 green pepper, handful mushrooms, 1 carrot and 1 parsnip. I also did another double dose of oat bran so there's a tolerated right there. That said, this is way better than going completely off the rails so I'm not too worried. Maybe it's just the jolt my body needs to get the losses going again - at least back up to that magic 1lb a week PLEASE :)

CheeseGirl said:
Thanks girls. Well, another PV day under my belt, that makes 3 in a row! On the plus side, I'd begun to wonder if my stall wasn't caused by WARNING TMI being bunged up a bit, not completely but I've not been able to 'clear it all out' for a week now, going numerous times a day but something wasn't right END TMI so with veg 3 days in a row I think I can cancel my order for slimatee :) Can't wait for wi Sunday, it's been a challenge avoiding the scales for a mid-week sneak peek.

Sounds like a load of sh*t to me!! ;)

Good luck with weigh-in, CG :D

P x

I"m hoping that it causes enough upset in my cellular structure (get me, being all technical - not) to knock a few lbs off. But I'm not sure, today I had more veg, just a few bits and pieces really, but I made mince flan with 500g lean beef and I'VE EATEN THE WHOLE THING + 800g ff yoghurt. I've also had at least 4 litres liquids, I'm absolutely bursting at the seams!! At least it was all dukan-friendly

So official wi shows 2lbs down! Was sort of hoping for 3 but 2 is good and I'm just relieved the scales finally budged! Ended up doing 4 PV days, back to PP yesterday. At first I told myself I'd do 2 PP in a row now but I'm so not into doing that. I'm back on a regular 1/1 schedule - let the chips fall where they may :)

Well I'm off to do a small shop and to finish the project I started yesterday - I will finish it! (she says with determination)

Thanks for all your support during my days of frustration - was what kept me on track :)

Well done CG, 2lb is a great loss. Hope you have a productive day too xxx :D

Hi CG just caught up, well done on sticking with it & the loss this week x

great stuff Cheese I am so glad the lbs shifted at last xx

I'm going to a funeral this week and I yesterday I discovered I've nothing appropriate to wear! I did have a few black skirts but I gave them away as they were too big and was left with only 1 long black winterish skirt, and no matter what angle I viewed it from there's no way I could wear it in this heat (35+C). So off I went to the posh mall thinking I'd get something on season clearance sale in Debenhams only to find the Debenhams closed! Don't know if they're shut down for good or just remodelling but anyway, next stop M&S but they were down to bare bones, clearance racks full of oddities all in size 4 and nothing else but the new autumn collection. Times like these I am a shopping hater! An hour later just as I was about to give up I found a black linen knee-length job, the only one on the rack and it was in my (current) size and was only €12! There was no way, no matter how much I wanted to go in the Desigual shop, I was going to spend more than necessary on something that'll (hopefully) be too big for me in a month's (or 2) time so was happy with that.

But then I discovered I'd need a handbag to go with it as well as some comfortable shoes... No luck with the shoes, the only ones I liked looked awful on me - had the toe cleavage thing which I abhorr - and all I've got at home are sandals and peep toes so I've got to head back out tomorrow. Found a handbag, can't believe I paid €40 for faux leather and when I got it home and attempted to put on the strap one of the clasps promptly broke! It's usable as a clutch but I know myself and I'd put it down and forget it somewhere so that's not an option. I sometimes dream I've forgotten my handbag somewhere.... I think I'll get out the super glue and have a go at fixing it, don't feel like driving 30km back to the mall to exchange it, and they have some sorry-ass consumer rights here so they'd probably make me leave it there for 30 days whilst they try and fix it themselves so I'll just forego that hassle.

But then I needed some around the house sandals so I popped into the adidas shop... But I've rambled on enough! Spent €80, got a defective handbag and no dressy shoes!

CG have you been taking diary writing lessons from Joodlebob lol, what an shopping trip...didn't know you had a m&s and a debhenams abroad.....

Congrats on the 2lbs off and for sticking to the programme. I think i like pv days better :) x

i too have been shopping today, bought a purple clutch bag reduced to £2, 3 x T.Shirts at £2 each and a pair of shoes for £15 I had a gift card in the back of my purse and NHS discount so got the lot for £7!! love a bargain x

Oh Cheese how could you turn down the Desigual clobber? I wouldn't have been able to I LOVE their stuff all of it, have a few peices myself all too big but I wont part with them I am thinking of having them modified.
Sorry to hear about your funeral sudden plans :(

Back